How to get shoulders like Chloe?

How to get shoulders like Chloe?

Is it just genetics?

SS

>Veeky Forums makes fun of chloe for weeks
>she fights back with 'first sip' shitposting

You need them fridge genetics.

Lmfao

I seriously don't get how anybody likes Chloe and that fat chick from Modern Family. What is it, watching them grow up on screen turn you on or something? Years of attraction to a child finally are being validated?

The merchant is adapting

I bet FTM transsexuals would kill for her frame lol

As someone who did SS I don't understand how he ended up looking like that. Granted the high BF but even I was in the mid 20s% towards the end of the program and I was looking pretty swole.

I wonder if subbing Power Cleans for Rows as well as direct arm work accessories helped (never interferred with progression).

Off topic I know but i Just don't get it.

Chloe was cute in Kick Ass, the chick from Modern Family had huge tits before she cut them off.

>that first sip

bad genetics

I actually stopped liking them after they grew up

Check her right hand, it's how she gets those gains.

my sides are hurting

Holy fuck was that photoshopped in there?

just googled her, the difference between the pics posted on Veeky Forums and the ones on her instagram are like night and day. what the fuck

this pic
every single time

Don't work out. Eat a lot of pizza and sugary beverages.

Even my ugly ass has an angle which it can look decent from

please provide evidence. she literally goes from a 4 to 10

wew lad how'd i miss that

lmao is she holding a fucking monster

Not really. She was the kind of pug cute that they pick little girls for parts for.

I could tell like...pretty damned soon that she was not going to grow up hot.

The girl from modern family fucking BLOSSSOMED into a 20/10 latina cock magnet. The kind of real voluptuous woman that men lust after and women would kill to look like.

BUT the gay hollywood machine+unbelievably jelly ass adult women does not like sexually attractive women.

So she litterally had her tits butchered, no seriously you should see the scars they left, and now her entire damned body is all fucking wierd and shit.

Went from potentially being able to get major roles as the sexpot or hot as fuck Latina in any teen or young adult movie on the planet to just being that wierdly shaped broad that ruined her tits and overall shape to stay on a crappy television show and fit the thin andro female hollywood look.

Requesting more chloe pics

>20/10 latina cock magnet
come on, she's a fat chich with decent proportions

>those shit-tier cutaway shorts
so tacky. I always cringe whenever I see someone wearing them

HAHAHA THAT FIRST SIP OF THE DAY I AM DONENNNNEEEE LMFAO

If the only thing preventing her from going from literal goddess to shit then she wasnt a goddess yo begin with, she was a buttereverythingelse

No, she was a litteral thicc high test babe with amazing proportions.

She had, as a young woman a body that Amber Rose spends tens of thousands on plastic surgery to attain.
Naturally.

If she kept up the cute bespectacled respectable girl next door with a knockout out body thing she could have rode that shit all the way to the bank and moderate success and fame.

Now she's got fucking nothing.

What you think of a goddess is something retarded, I just know it.
So shut up.

She cut off her tits and now has fucked up scars on her chest as well as dieted to extreme levels to try and fit the generic hollywood teen girl mold.

And that fucked her completely up.

oh boy we meme'in now

she bro tier? that first sip of the day

god damn it i gotta get back to work, but fit has me on a leash

have XX chromasome
Smoke lots of pot during puberty
Fuck up your hormones
???
Profit

Who are you talking about?

The girl from modern family.

It works

everybody in this thread would eat her ass clean and we all know it

GOMAD

Wouldn't be the first time Veeky Forums cleaned out the inside of a fridge

>tfw you can no longer tell 'shopped chloe from real chloe

what a time to be alive

wait what's wrong with Ariel Winter? She didn't even reduce her boobs that much, they're still great.

The problem with Chloe is more her face. She looks like she has something disability going on. Poor kid.

Why does Veeky Forums care so much about this Cloe? /tv/ is the place to go for pedofilia over child actresses but you are not even attracted to her. All of these fucking threads is "lmao this hollywood chick is shaped like a barrel" and what the fuck does that have to do with fitness, homosexuality (no homo) or hating on fatties? Just answer why you cun'ts are so fucking obsessed with this walking box.

gottem

kek

>subtle monster shill

>I wonder if subbing a leg exercise for a more lat focused exercise helped not look like a fridge

No shit retard.

>monster energy drink

why is monster shilling their crap?

pls tell me this is a Veeky Forums™ Veeky Forums™ meme

tl;dr: monster is trying to branch out to women while maintaining its current audience of athletic men between the ages of 18-34.

>Implying athletic men drink monster

I wanna rape her and creampie her so my son can have Chad genetics

>3rd can of the day lads

Take your own advice, shill.

What's Chloe sipping on in that pic?

>short torso
>pug face
>fridge
"""""""Chad"""""""

was this pre or post first sip

She was definitely sexy, but not quite as good as you're claiming.

Needs juans face shooped on a passing fish

not even fucking photoshop

Just noticed the mexican kid as I was about to close the image and scroll away. hearty kek

>Those traps

Damn if that Monster can in her hand doesn't look superimposed.

>this picture
I mean it says no silly bullshit for a reason memer

that fucking can got me laughing