ChainLink Top Wallets

Some of you are alright. The amount of LINK in the top 150 wallets has decreased by a factor of 5 in the past few days. Use that info as you see fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

file.io/stRInb
file.io/mNW8kX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, it's literally nothing

Can you post the full spreadsheet again? That was awesome.

obviously means people are dumping this piece of shit

i'm kind of pissed that the team doesn't even give "rumors"

rory said, "we could tell you what MIGHT be in store, but we'd rather show you".

Their priorities aren't to make you money

you plotted a graph with numbers that are absolutely meaningless to everyone looking at it, yet expect us to believe what you just said because of your strategic dot placement.

> "Decreased by a factor of 5"

Anyone with a the slightest semblance of mathematical reasoning can determine you're full of shit without having to lift a finger.

But if anyone is so inclined, hop on etherscan and see for yourself.

What a bunch of bullshit

6/10 FUD for creativity I suppose

Real businesses usually do not put out rumors to fuel investment speculation, knowing that not delivering will trigger a big selloff.

you are too emotionally involved

when you have to make excuses on behalf of their team you need to sell

>valuing product over gossip and bullshit
>bad fucking signal
OK Pajeet sorry you missed out on this one.

We've known from the start the team was going to be quiet.
They don't do hype.
They are too busy to make a 5 minute announcement every now and then.

you don't understand how any ICO works do you.

You're a contributor, not an investor. And no, the team doesn't give two fucks about giving some basement dweller more NEETbux. Do you think they're keeping the VC investors out of the loop too? No. Just poorfags like you and me. We're lucky to be here.

prepare your wojacks

lol okay

like i said, i want the project to work I just think the team is complete shit and there isn't ANY hint of an upside in all of this

enjoy losses for the next week

I just want to inform the community that helped me find LINK in the first place and double my money. No FUD just facts. Here is my full cumulative counts over time:
file.io/stRInb
counts per account over time:
file.io/mNW8kX
Tips welcome:
0x0F7869d77c0Ff4356917dB2D422469453e69d921

>losses for the next week

oh heaven no what will I do

this is why people like you stay poor. I bought ethereum cheap and numbed myself to the relentless FUD, holding through hell and high water to 350$

Noone clicking dat shit. Almost every crypto coin has mooned at some point, link hasnt yet which tells me we are yet to see the big spike

>file.io/stRInb

no one is clicking your shifty link. You're not even OP

I don't think you understand what "by a factor of 5" means

Get out of this scam or become a bagholder. Fucking overvalued shit project lol.

congrats! so proud of you!

i'd just rather not risk it. i'm not poor and i think my money could do better elsewhere.

unlike you, i didn't have the means to get into crypto until just recently

AAAHHH MAH LINK

no wonder you're a poorfag

Less than 10c in 2 weeks, you've been warned.. dump now and survive or continue to bask in your haze of hype induced euphoria until the spell is broken.