This stops the so called German "ubermensch"

Why did Germans consider themselves superior if they always failed to win against Poles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dp685OXrfys
youtube.com/watch?v=cAWU_PmePzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

g*rmnoid is incapable of winning a honourable war or battle, he always has to rely on his sly tricks, treachery and backstabbing
if not for their poisoning of once proud east slavic soul and turning them among others, their sarmatian brothers they would be extinct by now

false sense of superiority

They won against Poles though, even days before the surrender. Soviets and Americans/Brits defeated Germany.

zergs

>Brits
What's with these bait posts on here all day

>German strategic victory in the Battle of Kock

>German autism
If a country manages to turn the whole world against you by diplomacy, you still lose, even if some tanks(copied from Soviet designs) run over some civilians

asshurt

have you ever actually read e.g. Hans Gunther? He not only says WE WUZ ROMANS, and WE WUZ GREEKS, he says WE WUZ EVERYONE, from Poles to Chinese. It's honestly hilarious.

leave it to a german to mention shit-related things every few minutes

Scheiße, ja! Why does other peoples' swearing revolve around sexuality though?

>the usual butthurt Poolacks are still getting mad on Veeky Forums at lunchtime on Christmas Day
Wow

I can't support Poland anymore as a nation. Poland is a fascist dictatorship run by a nationalist and catholic party that gets its ideas from the Kremlin. I'm not saying that Poland is a Russian puppet but they are acting like Putin and Russia and I don't like that. So fuck Poland and fuck Russia also. I don't think Poland should be a country anymore because their slide into dictatorship under the PiS Party. I'm scared that Poland is now a backwards country and I can't support Poland if its going to be against liberalism and democracy. Fuck Poland. The EU needs to invade Poland and bring back democracy.

stop making this board worse than it already is

True

While i was reading about my Amorite ancestors i found pic related

shut the fuck up you g*rmnoid vermin, we dont need democracy because its practised by wh*te g*rmnoids and we definitely dont want to be associated with them
we will return to tribal monarchy and we will reconquer our lands including berlinsk after we will purge them out of g*rmnoid kind

Bad pasta kill yourself

based BLACK french brotha, true friend of BLACK slavs

The wh*te/g*rmanoid menace will soon be dealt with, KARA BOGA

DAS RITE

Poland should meet France at Elbe

backwards 3rd world country butthurtness

>Call people germnoid vermin
>Your country's economy is entirely dependent on Germany to survive
>We wuz conquerors n shiet
Just face it. Polish is the niggers of Europe

>Your country's economy is entirely dependent on Germany to survive
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Germany's economy consist to destroy Europeans' industry(France, Italy), and leech Europeans' workforce (Balkans)

hmm

Me like.

>>Your country's economy is entirely dependent on Germany to survive

who cares about poland

they're still the kind of country to overrule the judiciary when the ruling party disagrees with them

what a laughing stock, like wow, that's a real country?

>they're still the kind of country to overrule the judiciary
You fucking retard, I'm Polish and most Poles wanted the judiciary changed because it's corrupt as hell and wasned changed since its communist times.
youtube.com/watch?v=dp685OXrfys
youtube.com/watch?v=cAWU_PmePzg