>get gf, 26
>she lifts
>encourage her to lift harder
>she now benches 1.5 plate, natty
>she's not satisfied - wants to get bigger
>I don't want her to get bigger
>I kind of don't even find her attractive anymore - she's too muscular

What do I do?

KYS. You want to interfere with someone's physical progress for your own petty preferences. Fuck you!

Just sneak lots of soy and shit into her food to reduce her test production.

Just be honest with her, faggot. The longer you hide what you think from her, the worse it will get. How can you be in a meaningful relationship with someone and not tell the truth, even if it might cause a sticky situation? Maybe help channel her desire for physical activity into a sport or more intense fucking with you, instead of her building too much muscle.

>she

Could you elaborate on the sport?

>getting married

Nice meme

I don't know her, but you get the idea, right? To get someone to change a habit you want them to change (especially a good one like exercise), you're going to have to replace it with something else that's equally as fun to her. Maybe you two could play tennis or something? Tennis is real good for cardio, and doesn't require joining a team.

i thought that said "finance is getting too big", and i was going to heartily agree

Neck yourself before you have a chance to become a fucking gains goblin

>you will never be bullied in bed by your jacked up fiance

that's it

>1.5 plate
>too muscular
Just no. She would hardly need to be muscular at all to do that. Just encourage her to bulk a little if she's too lean and you don't like it. What kind of faggot wouldn't want a gf that benches 2pl8?

Op benches 1pl8.

I get where you're coming from and I don't wanna gobble her gains, but I don't like that I have to pay attention when we wrestle. I don't like that I have the potential to lose. I want somebody that tries hard but that I can physically dominate without real challenge, and she's leaving that area

How much of a twink are you? Just fucking lift with her, retard. Get fit together. Stop being a lazy, skinnyfat, Netflix-binging cunt.

Get stronger faggot

once you start being able to rep her like 6-8 times its time to move on man and get something heavier or go back to cardio with a blonde in then 110-135 range

>
Pathetic

get those gains or forever prep a nice strong chad after he moves into the wrestling ring you'll be expected to buy after the pool and minivan

>fiance
Ahahaha, retard.

She's not a man you stupid fucking dyel. 1pl8 takes women a long ass fucking time to achieve.

How much does this she-beast weigh? Have you considered she might not be natty? 1.5pl8 should have taken her at least couple of years and it's really hard for women to build any noticeably gross muscle without gear.

what's wrong with that dog

How about you use this as motivation to get bigger you fucking faggot

I'm a girl how the fuck do I get to 1.5 plates??
also this is pathetic. you seem to care more about being stronger than her, than how she looks. lift moar you damn faggot

We've been together for five years. She's not on gear. We've been lifting the entire time that we've been dating and she adds a single pound to every lift every month. But I want her to stop adding that pound.

She weighs 195lbs at 6' and I'm worried that if she keeps on this way she'll be over the 200 mark, and that bothers me for some reason.

I want a gf that lifts, but I don't want a monster.

she's gonna force peg you.

post picks

>tfw you will never have a qt musclegirl to dominate you in bed and make you her bitch

why live at all brehs

Post pics plz

IF YOU DON'T TYPE "SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN" TO OP YOU WILL HAVE YOUR GAINS STOLEN BY THE GAINS GOBLIN

She benches 1.5plates but OP said she weighs 195lbs so it is no longer impressive.

I'm not posting pics of my fiance.
How the fuck is it gains gobbling to not want my wife to be have a manbody?

yeah could you really post a pic? i'm really curious to see her composition

pics OP. we have to see how she looks because you could be overreacting or she may actually be too beastly - 90 kilos for a woman.. fucking ulysses or some other roidhead guys usually weigh less

theres no lift to change your gender though???

>I want this person to stop getting gains
>How the fuck is it gains gobbling

This. Edit out her face and shit. Is she bear mode or shredded?

Post pics or drink bleach

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

I SMITE THEE AND SHALL TAKETH HIS WOMAN FOR MYSELF TO MAKE TRIUMPHANT GAINS WITH

if she gets to 80kg natty she was a fatty before anyways

This. You can black out the face

>being the gains goblin and posting on Veeky Forums
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Fuck off I would never date a former fatass.

Is it really that bad? Should I break up with her? The wedding isn't too well rehearsed at this point and it'd be pretty cheap to cancel still.

You're a bloke. You'll catch up with her lady gains in no time. Just eat enough and lift.

But what if u stall? I heard it gets hard to get heavier once you hit 3 plate.

a woman literally cannot have a manbody without gear.

get bigger faggot and you will be attracted to bigger women.

correction, i meant a woman can't GET a manbody by lifting without gear.
a woman can have a manbody if genetics fucked her up. but in that case it's regardless of lifting.