Doing bench on wednesday at lmao.75pl8

>doing bench on wednesday at lmao.75pl8
>best I could do today was 0.5 pl8

Does anyone else get random swings in strength like that? How do we end the suffering bros?

>.75pl8

If you like to talk to tomatoes

You didn't get your daily sip did you?

If a squash can make you smile

Eat more

If you like to waltz with potatoes

Lots of factors can affect your strength on a given day: how much energy you have, what time of day your lifting, how pumped you are mentally, etc. but to be honest your body probably just doesn't know how to bench yet. It sounds stupid because benching seems pretty straight forward, but it takes months to train your body to move weight consistently with the same form. If you work out consistently for a long time the weight you can do any given day will get a lot more regular. Also below 1pl8 probably just say the numbers, .75pl8 sounds retarded.

Up and down the produce aisle...

Hydration can also be a factor too

Was wendesday the first time you benched, and you could only bench less today because you where sore? Sounds like it. Just keep going, and do your best!

Have we got a show for YOU.

The sad thing is that I'm """"lifting""" for just under a year now, started at less than the bar and my noobgains are over it seems. I have a long list of excuses but they're all just bullshit I want to make myself believe. Not all of us are gonna make it bros

This used to happen to me all the time because I would forget to eat breakfast before I lift. You should eat something with lots of complex carbs the meal before you workout.

nah he's just a retard who doesn't know what people who aren't very physically active actually start out at.

Just imagine you didnt lift for a year. You would probably be dead by now.

This and sleep. Your good days and bad days aren't random. Pay attention to your recovery because that's the most important part of lifting and will determine how well your body will work.

If you've been at it for a while it's probably one of the first issues I said, how much energy you have, how much sleep you got that night, how mentally pumped you are, etc. all of it can affect how much you do. No reason to stress about it, just try to figure out what changed since last time. I've been lifting for years, my max bench is well over 3pl8 and I still have some days where weights shoot up and some that I really have to grind on the same weight

Ffs eat food. If you're not even at 1pl8 after a year you are not eating enough. Eat more. The amount of food you're eating is not enough. Eat. Eat. Tell yourself every morning that today you are going to eat a lot of food, and then do it. EAT.

EAT
A
T

do 50 push ups on your off days, and add 10 more every week. Also eat and sleep more

You need food, sleep, hydration, form, focus. If you've been 'lifting' for a year, and you can't even bench one plate, you are lacking one or more of these.

I always get at least 8 hours of sleep on training days, better try out 9
I do but also I walk upwards of 5k a day just getting to where I need to be, dont know if I can physically eat more
>what is overtraining

>you need to eat more
No you dont.