Day.

the circle is complete brehs

Coming through

Dam i wanna join the fun, I'll buy one later and post it

im fucking dying hahahhha

Sip thread?

what are you drinking fit?

im currently sipping on

This thread has potential. Just needs a black hand.

Illuminati

Monster viral marketing team is infiltrating the Veeky Forums community.... I'm not even joking. We are their demographic...

So much samefagging. Stop forcing this meme

Do you have the first sip before or after your 75 daily cigarettes?

Nice MAGA hat my man

gotta admit that shit is good

I have no less than 3 cans a day

Nah, I've seen this meme from inception to now

marketers are fucking idiots when it comes to trying to harness memepower in advertising, no way they'd play it this well

Thanks, Veeky Forums

>recently graduated with engineering degree
>firm I'm at values field work highly so they have me working in the field a lot
>as such I'm constantly surrounded by fucking idiot construction workers that are constantly smoking and drinking energy drinks
>one foreman has taken a liking to me and religiously tells me how many red bulls he has drank on any given day I see him
>one day when I'm going to lunch I jokingly ask if he wants me to pick up a red bull for him
>he says no but gives me his debit card and tells me to buy myself and the rest of his crew lunch

That was unexpected

Hey there guy. I think it's pretty obvious that this thread is about Monster Energy (R) Zero Ultra (Tm), so try to stay on topic. Monster Energy (R) Zero Ultra (Tm) can be found at a retailer near you. Check for the 2 for $3 deals or 4 pack special!

It feels so shitty to drink many in a day. Years ago when I was stupid I had 6 500ml energy drinks in a day and my heart started hurting and I hallucinated

Underrated kek

lol

had an ex give one of her dirtbag housemates her debit card and pin to go the 711 and get her a pizza because she was too lazy to walk there. he went straight to a ATM and emptied her account

she had tits but man was she dumb

10/10

>that sip

Kekd

>tfw have one all nice and ready for tomorrow

>tfw I stocked a cooler next to my bed so I can start memeing first thing in the AM

I would love to have a can, can someone give me one, I also love the pictures, can I save them, regards

ken burrows

Hey Ken,

Feel free to save all you like. They're all yours!

Regards,

I vow to swear off monster. I used to like the stuff, but I dislike you so much that I'm not buying or drinking it anymore.
If you're a shill, I hope this hurts at least a little bit. Else you're a faggot.

fuck i love monster

i know people joke about this shit but you should really try one of these bad boys sometime! Promise you won't regret it haha

SPAM

Make way, superior pepe monster coming through
((( THREE FULL CANS))) REEEE