Does anyone think his life would improve if he just lifted for a few years?

Does anyone think his life would improve if he just lifted for a few years?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Lol it's just a joke senpai.

Plus even huge dudes go berserk and have breakdowns.

I knew this guy who had severe anxiety and all sorts of mental problems, he hopped on gear and got fucking huge and shredded but guess what, he was still the same person with those problems oh omg no way how could this be.

I think anyone's life can improve from fitness... There's something about those chemicals that get released in the brain that just improves overall attitude and general well being.

I have no idea what I would do I my kids turned out that ugly. Probably drive them into a lake.

This dude is so fucking delusional lol. He ended up getting a gf so by his logic he's now genetically superior male.

Eggman tried to kill himself recently. He is now in a mental ward.

I think he lost his home because of bills not being paid

edgy m8

I ain't your m8, pal.

poor guy

eggman hasn't posted in 4 weeks. Its all over bros

Get well soon, Eggman.

I read *manlet* ward and it still made complete sense.

too much /fit

Would be amazing/fascinating to see what he could become if he dedicated his life to it, which would require a lot of money and hard work but is fun to think about

shaves head
grows beard
hops on tren
gets veneers
gets shredded
gets tanned

what does he have to lose, he's already an ugly fucker, might as well sacrifice your health and money in order to turn it around

sacrificing your health is never ever worth it

especially while we wait for the upcoming race war and robot waifu's

He also has legit autism.

Eggman's lot in life is to be miserable and pummeled by society.

Had I the money, I would set him up for life. He has suffered enough, and the egg is ripe for hatching

>the egg is ripe for hatching
What did he mean by this?

I'm not sure. The egg is definitely rotten

>shaves head
>grows beard
>hops on tren

Looks like Jason Blaha

Can't he just go into Armstrong-mode?

He has the forehead for it.

>shaves head
>grows beard
>hops on tren

Turns into Jason Blaha

iain't your pal, buddy

>Eggman's lot in life is to be miserable and pummeled by society.
How could you think this? If he wanted to put in the hard work he still couldn't be redeemable?

Just thought it sounded cool

I dunno

Sure, but I don't think he has it in him anymore. The man is suicidal and this isn't the first time he checked into the mad house.

He also lost his home, if I'm not mistaken, coupled with legit autism and his frankly less than stellar looks - it's hard man

I really feel that there is no way to reinvent yourself. We are who we are, but we act according to circumstamce.

My buddy, little asian manlet. Super outgoing, very friendly dude with a magnetic personality. He has 0 issue approaching, and is regularly getting the poon and has had multiple reltaionships in the past.

He doesn't have height. He deosn't have frame, and he isn't based Chad god in the face. Yet he prevails. Why? Because he is who he is. He's a positive upbeat dude with mad confidence.

You don't need to meet all of Eggmans pre-reqs to get girls, you just don't. I see this shit IN REAL LIFE. MY MANLET ASIAN BUDDY SLAYS THE PUSS, AND HAS MANY FRIENDS.

But, where am I getting at with this? To support First Last, I want to say that yeah, one is basically fucked from the get go. We are who we are and that's that.

I'm a pretty cold and distant person by nature, so meeting new people, approaching etc. just doesn't play out for me. It doesn't help that I'm not a Chad either, but in the end, it doesn't matter.

For guys like Eggman and myself the best thing we can do is build a life for ourselves that is worth living. You gotta accept that yeah, the chances of you being alone are pretty fucking perma, but fuck it. Get yourself a comfy wage, and buy yourself into happiness. Get that GTR, get that house by the lake, buy that test and tren, AND BE THE BEST FUCKING YOU THAT YOU CAN BE. WAKE UP EVERY DAY FOR YOURSELF, STRIVING TO DO BETTER THAN THE LAST. HIT THE WEIGHTS WITH VIGOR, AND FORGE YOURSELF ANEW.

>burself

I agree with this. You can't ever truly change your stupid faggot self and if you'll always go back to your old patterns if you try. All you can do is be the best of your current self and not measure your life according to society's arbitrary yardstick

I used to be a cynical self centered isolated friendless nerdy faggot kid. I was a complete prick too.

Now that I've grown up, I've completely changed myself. In fact, people love me now. I know so many people and by strengthening my patience and forgiveness (trust me people REALLY test you sometimes), I have literally nobody that hates me. Sure, some people aren't a fan, but only to the point where we rarely hang out, we still talk and that but we just don't click is all.

You can be the charismatic guy, it only takes a few things:
1. Talk to people. You know those times where you wished someone talked to you? Well you have to do it yourself you stupid faggot. When you see someone you know, say hey as you pass them, if they try to engage in a conversation back, then engage. I personally keep track of people and if I haven't talked to them for a while I'll seek them out to engage. The key point for 1 is that YOU have to be the one to start talking to people.

2. Patience is key, that and forgiveness. People are shit a lot of the time but you have to let it go, and I mean actually let it go rather than just hold your anger inside. Sometimes I'll jot things down so I don't forget what someone has done, but once it's down I am completely at ease with them. Even if their act was out of pure spite I forgive them, I'm just more weary about trusting them.

3. Don't have opinions on strong topics. Strong topics are things that people feel strongly about, like politics, religion, etc. Whether or not you like a movie/tv show is fine. Remember not to give negative opinions about people, even those that you don't know. It can be really tempting at times to side with people who are bitching about someone, more so if your entire social group is doing it, but always keep your mouth shut and never throw any shit.

At first it's really hard, but as time goes on, not only do you get into a better habit, but as you get to know people you genuinely feel happier.

Not funny
Still not funny
Stop trying

wise

>t. butthurt blaha nuthugger

Why the fuck would you ever listen to blaha, you ridiculous faggot? Let it go.

>talk to people.
>eww gross user talked to me
>he's so weird

Tfw Eggman is one of us, but never truly one of us

Wtf I hate breakfast now

eggman is literally me except that I'm getting a good education, I'm not mentally ill, and I'm skinny.

I can't watch any of his videos because I see so much of me in him it's depressing.