HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avalon 2

They started giving out discounts too nobody will fucking buy. It's sad they even uncapped it and opened it to the public on day 1 after they saw how few were buying....

Alt coin market will be in tatters when the coins come out. Expect an Enigma scenario where it trades close to ico price.

Nice fud everyone

Sold 100k

Best ICO in years.

You are literally bashing one of the best aspects of RequestNetwork, it's ICO mechanics with the rolling cap.

Sooo many dumb anons oh my god, weak FUD guys, just weak.

I HAVE SENT A REQUEST TO REQUEST TO GET MY MONEY BACK, IT'S NOT WORKING WTF!!!! FML!!!!

Lol!

Who actually put ETH into this?

Please show yourself

Even though I didn't get in, I can appreciate that they didn't do the second day free for all 0x and Airswap did. It's way more professional this way and I hope people aren't actually falling for the FUD.

Whoops, 0x did it the same way as Request didn't they? Remembered that wrong.

Yep on day 2 0x increased the individual cap from 6.7ETH to..17ETH?

Sold out in 7 minutes.

Got 30k request. Im comfy. Not believing the fud

>no US participation

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHA
YOU'RE LEGIT RETARDED IF YOU EVEN THINK OF BUYING THIS SHITCOIN ON ED ON FRIDAY
HOLY SHIT
NO ONE EVEN WANTS IT
HA HA

Good let me get that 67k more

Guaranteed moon missions
>Kyber
>Zrx
>Link
>And
... and the last one of 2018
>Request.

>still doing ICOs in this market
You idiots the ICO hype was over last month. It already lasted for 3 months, nobody cares about these shit scams anymore when you can buy all of them below ICO on exchanges.

Yeah but second day cap for ZRX was 3x the first day instead of 2x

Good job if you bought both Airswap and Request, but I really hope none of you JUST bought Request.

Still hasn't sold out

Really says a lot imo

Neither did obsidian and that shit hit almost a dollar at its ath

Are you a donkey. The second day for request is still only 6.7 eth so of course it wont sell out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEquest

Bunch of dumb pajeets in here. A bunch of accounts didn't fill their cap (it's pretty high for normal investors) and whales are unable to buy everything out due to the rolling cap system. If your only metric of a successful ICO is the whole thing going to shit because whales buy everything in 1 seconds then you're a fucking retard.

watch this and try not to kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

stop posting your shitty video, you're even worse than that Kyber steemit fag

buy orders at 7x ico price on ed right now kek

Fuck I guess this ico sucks then.... Will anyone buy from me for half of the ico price before it hits exchange?

lol@ coordinated fud attempt to try get into request at a good price. Same thing happened with LINK.

We are on to your tricks fuckers.
Just dont be so fucking lazy and get whitelisted or buy a whitelist account next time.

Yes I will. I'll buy over the counter using 0x that way we pay no fees.

I N D I V I D U A L C A P S

Jealous much

>cryptobeak shills Request. it tanks
>cryptobeak FUDs WTC. it moons
do the opposite of what cryptobeak says