Deluded linkboys

Drop this scam coin before you get poor.

why is it dropping i thought sergay was gonna solve herpes, oracle prob and end world hunger wtf glasshand faggots selling based on fear and dont understand the innovative technology by a 28 yr old faggot who studied philosophy at NYU...so sad...gonna buy this dip with my inheritance. see you on moon fuckos.

it doesn't take a genius to know it would dump the days leading up to SIBOS. Just give up crypto right now if you thought otherwise, this stuff isn't for you.

fucking kek

Leading up? Just wait how hard its going to dump after. Top wallets are already emptying their bags.

pls explain father

Tea leaves

>not buying the dip

oh shit is Veeky Forums cucked? deleting posts against link? link has achieved ideological status. fuck

79.85% of LINK is owned by top 100 wallets.

Lmao i just bougbt at 7700 and about to dump what a shit coin

>bought at 41 cents earlier today

just end it

>Telling people to buy the dip
>While LINK has been staying at the same price for ages
>While BTC and ETH are increasing
No just no.

I'm an all or nothing kinda guy. I went all in on chainlink. Either i'm gonna be rich or sudoku

its gonna be ok user we are going to get past this and Link will be 60 cents by monday

>not trading the volatility
thanks for $75 in a matter of seconds

which means that the effective circulating supply is much lower that 350 million

lmao 200 sats diff is a bit too yolo for me, im out here doing 70-100 only

Over 40 Norman checking in.

Ive done OK with LINK for 2 x trades now. Bought at .40 USD (Im a normal so I measure a coins value in USD) sold at .48 USD. Quick trade. Did this TWICE.

Just bought again today at .40 USD and will bail at .48 again (assuming it makes it back up there)

not sure why people hate on this coin? Seems easy.

I cant tell on biz anymore if people hate something or are just FUDing to buy cheaper

even a fucking normie here knows how to play the market. you fucking holders are retarded as hell.

how do you even make money with fees? volume is too low to use more than 5k parcels