Have faith

Link is dipping. Be greedy when others are fearful. Hold. Hold. hold the line. Don't look back in regret. Weak hands drop the ball.

Nigga this shit will hit 6000s in a couple of hours.
Soon it'll be down 50% from ATH, it's fucking dead and rory killed it with his "team is busy" nigger bullshit.

>team is working hard
>nigger bullshit
pick one

BTC is hitting all time high, possibly 6k. I'm out. Be back in a few hours.

OMG.....fucking dying. Check them double dubs.

>team is working hard
>no indication of actual progress with actual clients
working hard =/= success

confirmed shitcoin. get out while you can friend

Give me a fucking break, not a single word from ICO except some fat fuck in slack who's probably communicating with the two of them via email.
Working so fucking hard to do a fucking half hour demo he can't make two fucking sentences. Sure...

now is actually the time to sell, just before the news dump, don't say i didn't tell u

it doesn't work unless the post ends in consecutive digits.

>Implying concentrating on actual work and end product rather than pointless 'muh dik' appearances and bravado is 'nigger bullshit'.

They're not landing on the fucking moon, they made the tech already.
How fucking hard do you need to work
so you're not able to take 5 minutes of your time for the past 25 days to write something to people who gave you 32 million dollars.

fuck this I'm out

What the fuck do you want him to say? Post some sly pics of him with an apple t-shirt, or some bullshit?

Why bother generating fake hype and shady rumors for your product when you are a month away from a chance to present at the biggest convention for your tech? Let your product speak for itself, then you can start posting announcements.

Don't go into the presentation when people already have their mind made up about your operation.

>bought in at 41 cents earlier today because i thought it was the ATL

im just pissed i didnt wait and buy more link for cheaper

>everything a dev says is hype
How about a fucking hey guys we're doing great preparing for fucking SIBOS we'll let you know how it goes.

Or is that too much hype for you?

thats exactly what he fucking said.

theyre preparing for SIBOS and announcements will be done after

I got in right after ICO. Call me a deluded linkie, but I'm not selling this year.

Seriously. Last of weak hands getting shook because Sergey hasn't preempted the conference with a practical demonstration of cold fusion while singlehandedly making Jennifer Lawrence airtight.

This

>lu-lu-last of the weak hands, guys! r-r-right??

>t. would have sold BTC at $50and ETH at $10.

No he didn't. He hired some retard that has nothing to do with the project to repeat it every day in slack for the past month.
Keep making excuses for this piss poor organization.
If they don't give us something before November, this project is as good as dead.