Robots pls go

When's the last time you spoke to a woman that wasn't your mother?

Let's drive these r9k robots out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BkgP54FuvIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yesterday, when i was at work.

Asked a girl at tbe clubhouse for the golf course i work at for her number
I got it and we text alot now

My gf, every day
If it wasn't for her though, the last time I spoke to any person outside of work was a month ago
Female, it was probably a few years ago

Spoke to my aunt just a few moments ago. As for someone not related to me, I spoke to four female psychologists today. None of them were my age, and probably all married. The last time I talked to a woman around my age who wasn't related to me and whose job was not to talk to me, I don't recall.

the annoyingly chipper checkout girl when I was getting some groceries I just wanna pay and leave not spend five minutes explaining why I chose this particular combination of items

Lets see...

Saturday, fucked an old hook up buddies best friend. Also fucked two other girls from that group. None of them seem to mind though, nobody wants anything serious so its no ill will.

Sunday I could've hung out with another girl, but I didn't feel like driving across town for it (I live in Houston so it takes a while to get places)

Work all week, but I have a party Wednesday night (my friend's manager is starting his own management firm and I'm going to their opening party), a date Thursday, and another date Saturday.

Best part is I'm a dyel hungry skelly just starting to make it. The only gains I have left are from a summer job working at a kayak rental shop in Austin.

Turns out you're not a bitter person if you like yourself enough to not be weird around girls. Just talk to them m8ys, they're not subhuman objects. If you just act normal and aren't trying to fuck somebody too attractive for you (be realistic) you'll be fine. They want tha D as much as you want tha V.

Everyday bros, everyday.

I'm going out with a qt3.14 Wednesday,
But the more I think about she is mother. They have the same name, mannerisms, and other things as well

If your mom is a good lady then don't let it bug you. If she's a piece of shit like mine, run

Every damn day, just thinking about these used up liberal cunts in college surrounding me at all times is starting to make my skin crawl.
>Smile politely at chubby tattooed girl
>Tells me she remembers me from class I never took
>SUBTLY mentions she's a tutor
>Infers that I could use her ratbrained help while I'm one of the highest graded students in class
>Wastes my free time between classes listening to her life story
Dirty entitled bitches

Fell for the marriage meme. Sex a few times a week so can't complain.

So daily

Few times per week, so you're married a few months? Wait a year

>girl tries to flirt with me and make a personal connection
>entitled

You're delusional m8, have fun succeeding in the real world when you don't understand human relationships.

>falling for the grades meme
>not realizing connections and extra-curriculars matter more than an arbitrary number that provides no guarantee of quality
>this scrub probably hasn't even held a leadership position on campus

well i have been texting a girl today if that counts? other than that, like 3 days ago, i spoke to a girl at a bar.

4 years last month

Props. Everyone I know that is married gets laid like 1 per month if they're lucky

!!!REEEEEEEEEE!!! ALL YOU FUCKING CHADS LEEEAAAVE!!! YOU'RE NOT WEEELLLCCCOOOMMMEEE!!!

I live with my gf and haven't spoken to my mother in four years

Yesterday when a girl came over to mine

You can't get rid of us famalam. 85% of our board is fueled by tfw no gf. Gf's like muscles. It's only logical we would end up here

30 mins ago chillin with a couple of girls before classes

Literally haven't spoken to a girl in 5 years and counting

>tfw you realize the are no containment boards, only containment 4chans

I fell for the marriage meme now im probably getting divorced at 24, won't have custody to my daughter, losing my job within a month, and about to not have a place to live. Unfortunately the person I love is controlling, violent, and psychotic.

youtu.be/BkgP54FuvIM

At least I'm not the patron saint of white trash I guess?

I talk to girls every day irl. I'm in an engineering program, need the female interactions

Ealier today after class. Can't tell if she has a BF or not