Did any of you go from spending 10+ hours online to being a productive human being?

Did any of you go from spending 10+ hours online to being a productive human being?

How did you do it? There's bound to be a ton of lurking NEETfags who are wondering this same thing.

No. I keep myself physically fit but never gave up on my needy beta passions like writing online, and I couldn't really be happier

My parents made me get a job... At 17, I started producing sports radio

At 22 I was head hunted and recruited to produce for fox sports one... I moved to LA overnight and vowed to be beta

Just lie to yourself and hide your power level

Act like a normie in public but then be yourself when it's just you and you're shitposting

I still spend a shiton of time on here but not nearly as much as I used to. (I even would lurk during parties on my phone)

All I did was find something that I wanted to get better at and every day I made a small effort to progress.

Depression is caused by lack of progression in life, and once anyone realizes that they are free. Find something (basketball, football, MMA, Programming, Lifting, anything really and run with it.)

It will literally turn you into a slightly strange normie.

I still imagine everything is like a video game because of autism but I am getting better, and I do feel happier

Whoops... Never be a beta again*

>and he never broke his vow to be beta

I got sick of doing nothing. I hated myself, I hated going to the job center every week, I hated that I never had money.

I started volunteering and within 3 months had myself a job. Find something new that you love and WANT to do, I always thought I would get a job in an office doing something with computers, but I work with horses now and have done for the last 3 and a half years.

Fuck, im in the opposite position. I wanna be a NEET but im not too interested in vidya/anime anymore. Trying to get back in to the comfy depressing NEET life.

Anyway you're an excuse making pussy. Start working out now.

I haven't yet... All my friends down here think I'm a badass cause I've fabricated my past to them.

When you go somewhere where you know nobody, you can be whoever you want to be.

Just lie bros

>implying i dont already do that but waste the rest of my time dicking around

tip top kek, swole but still live like an autist

my pc broke
i got swole
then i got a gf
then my grades got good
then i got a high paying programming job

That sounds sick af, so exactly what do you do? You literally went from 0 to "Yo I live on my own in LA now because FOX SPORTS wanted to sign me on".

How the fuck did that even happen man? Tell me all bout it bout it.

>Did any of you go from spending 10+ hours online

I used to be a high level competitive gamer. Now I am a gym rat and gaming is more of a side hobby.

No real secret man, you just got to want it bad enough.

isnt that the life though? Im way too proactive. Seriously though, if you're swoleNEET mode go to some cons and get that sweet weeb pussy.

Also where do i find girl i can secretly be a NEET with? I only attract boring grills. Fuck me, is it because im black?

I write and produce nationally voiced radio commerials for iHeartRadio now... TV sucked

I basically worked my ass off (since I was a loaner and had no friends) from 17-22... I just grinded

At 22, FS1 was announced, some of my contacts in LA floated my shit around and I had a few interviews

I didn't go to college either. I just worked

If you wanna make a change, it's in you. Nobody can do it for you dude

>How did you do it?
JUST
BEE
YOUR
SELF

Yes. I started working and realized gaming was filling a void. I still game but its mostly to bond with my lil bro, im making irl gains now.

>vieja conchuda xq me desaprobaste te voy a romper todo el auto

Yep. Real life gains.

I don't even remember what I used to do before coming here.

Stopped feeling sorry for myself.

Found what I love to do.

Getting Veeky Forums for health and grilz in that order.

Stoicism.

I'm 23 and just missed my chance for college again. I have no idea what I am going to do but there is no way I am wasting another year.

Sports. Still wasted summers on video games. Just turned 18 too. Realized I needed to get my shit together and dedicate to lifting.

My lifts have gone up more in 2 months than I ever expected. On SS.

You have rich parents don't you?

Shit like this doesn't happen to middle class and poor people.

It's the perfect life, I just need to find a way to keep it up.

I wonder if I can fake crippling anxiety and get government benefits.

I'm 24. I wasted another year.

This year has been the one where I've been making changes. Maybe it's from insane playtime but vidya doesn't entertain me like it once did and I don't give a shit about new releases (except for outlast 2). I've always liked being outdoors and being immersed in nature so my brother took me running and I've improved so much upon that. Struggling to use the gym tho, I'm only 2 weeks in at my uni and the gym is always super fucking crowded.

I dropped out of high school at 16, lived the neet life for a year and a half. Afterwards went to job corps, mom died, still finished and certified as a welder with knowledge to cert in 6g stick and tig. Got high school diploma, drives license, etc. Joined the army and graduated AIT with honors. 18 now and I'm just looking for a boyfriend to spend my time with.

Btw, at job corps went from 120lbs to 150 lbs, hit 235lb bench, 160lb ohp, 435 lb deadlift. I was proud. Too bad mom is dead and couldn't see me fix my sorry ass. Least she never saw me become a fag.

Btw army TRADOC kills gains, stay away.

A little bit at a time seems to be working so far.

First step is always to manage to keep a good sleep schedule.

It does, but depends on what you do.

Few weeks of basic was shitty.

Then I had a year long AIT for nursing school. Class was 7-3. Lots of gains time. Now my 12 hour shifts are murdering my gains but meh

Tbqh yeah..might not get you the girl you want.

Ait was 7 and a half weeks, we weren't allowed off barracks grounds breh. Could only gym on weekends in a 5 hour limit on-post pass.

Ok lads. This thread has made me realise i need to drop some things in order to improve my NEET life.
No more Veeky Forums.
No more vidya
No more browsing my phone mindlessly
If i'm bored i'll get up and do something productive.
From NOW.

But what are you going to do?

>First step is always to manage to keep a good sleep schedule.

Yep. Get out of bed before 9am each day, and get 7-8 hours of sleep.

27 I wasted a few more.

I kid you not. Doing a one year prep course this year for university. All I do is study all week, work 15 hours, gym at home, inject steroids and will not settle for anything less than studying medicine next year! Wish me luck, and all the best to everyone!

Guys how bad is this haircut I got? I'm going to buzz it tonight I think it's so bad.

looks like you have a yamacha on buzz that shit baby

You will fail. Do only one of these things first. Then add another and so on until you'v achieved all goals.

>yamacha

I just got out of my room from when I woke up to when I went to sleep. Even during school i spend like 2 hours in my apartment the majority in library or class

Yes.
I decided to become an electrician apprentice.
I work full time and have a promising future.

Good luck dude. If you really want it you will make it happen.

Yeah, that haircut makes your forehead look even bigger than it is.

I went to Europe. That completely got me out of my comfort zone and i started getting out of my room and doing things.

>Good luck dude. If you really want it you will make it happen.

Thank you user. It is my only chance at redemption. Wish you all the best as well, may the gains come swiftly!