Body Obsessions

What parts of your body or aspects do you obsess over?

Quads

serratus

My jawline. I want to be able to see my jawline and if it looks like an fat is there i flip my shit

Delts, gimme the joocy man

How to get godly serratus anterior?

>do goblet squats just so I can stare at my delt veins in the mirror

Not replied to poster, but push up plus' to assess function, then pullovers and serratus crunches. Problem with serratus is most people only have it firing off passively so you need good midback as well for it to work in a biomechanically ideal way.

Currently loving the noob-gain definition in my legs, even though my bf% is still 10 higher than where my goal is.
Hate my stomach though. But working on strength for a little longer, then going on the cut until I've dropped 20-25lb

biceps and abs probably, pretty dyel thing to be worrying about I guess

Neck, traps, shoulders back. rest doesn't matter

Two months into SS. Still dyel but I can't stop feeling my forearms. They've never felt this big or solid before.

forearms

these little shits always change by water weight so fast that i don't know if i'm gaining or losing mass

Gyno ;-;

Traps

I want to look like bane when I peak

my shitty chest and lats.

This. I'm a manlet 5'7 155 and I have a jawline going but its got some fat and it bugs the fuck outta me

I stare in the mirror all day looking at my weak chin and jaw and fantasize about blowing it off with a shotgun. Every day.

None of them. Aside from my stomach, mainly because I have SIBO and at one point I would eat, my stomach wouldn't secrete gastric acid, and food would sit there and literally rot. Fermenting my stomach. Bacteria generates a lot of gas and then my abdomen rapidly and visibly expands, like a balloon. It's painful, leaks toxins into your blood stream, and shit fucking sucks.

Wandering around without being able to move well or bend over with some stupid beer gut looking shit, is not tolerable. Worse, unlike body fat the expansion is from the inside, so it bows out your abdominal muscles, overstretches all the connective tissues, and fucks your back all up.

Fuck that.

Lats and forearms

Started doing wrist isolation stuff once a week on a cardio day.
Even though my bf% is a little too high to see any veins, I keep catching myself wiggling my wrist to see the muscles up near my elbow work under my skin.

Stomach / waist

Jawline and stomach

same with me

ASS!

Lateral delts, lats and obliques because of my wide hips which I also obsess over but can't change.

Height obviously

I woke up at 5'8" and measured myself post-workout to be 5'7.3"

CUT MY LIFE INTO PEACHES

I just say I'm 5'8" but am I lying?

>constantly measuring your height

why do you do this to yourself

.t 5'8 manking

Hoping for a growth spurt I guess

In all honestly, I don't find myself worrying about height because I'm not the shortest person in the room but it's still something I really would want.

I obsess over the fact that I have 5.5 inch wrists and baby hands

Am I going to make it?

Delts n Traps

Quads and glutes. Squats are my strongest lift (according to symmetric strength and other strength standard websites), but my lower body looks shit, especially compared to my upper body.

Shoulders

Definitely my tiny chest and tiny forearms. Fuckers just wont grow and nobody likes a bird chest.

Shoulders,Biceps,Abs
I want beefy arms to match my huge torso

what the fuck, I always thought that my serratus were my lats.

fuck

Body fat. I had bad depression for three years and didn't go to the gym and i ate what ever i wanted. Bulked up to 30% so now I'm desperate to cut down to 10% currently at 22%. I weigh myself maybe twenty times a day and i never cheat on my diet.

I'm going to be the first to admit it, but arms.

My weight, consistently eating over 3k calories but the rise is so slow.

>calves
>>grew up obese, lost 100 lbs, calves are attaining fookin shredded levels
>forearms when i get a pump
>>seeing that vein when you're doing curls
>stomach
>>getting smaller and smaller

Penis

Chest, Biceps, forearms
t. recovering cardio skeleton
>tfw flexing arms almost fill up the sleeve of my t shirt

My shoulders, yes I am skelly. Only been working out few a little while and my diet is shit, but I'm working on it.

Calves, by far. I used to be skinnyfat and pretty out of shape, and my fat distribution gave me semi cankles.

Since then I've lost all the weight and been lifting for almost 2 years, so my calves look pretty j00cy. But still I obsess over them.

my heart

Stretchmarks and shoulders.

Stuff I obsess over because it looks great: Abs
Stuff I obsess over because I hate it: Chest, Forearms, shitty ass curves in my back that I'm trying to fix without a bench.
>tfw had upper back injury which caused one curve and makes almost any exercise that includes a bench extremely painful.
Is there any way to make chest gains with just pushups brodies :(

Upper chest.

Dips?
Floor press or incline still hurt?

I have a big head that I'm self-conscious about, and there's literally nothing I can do about it.

floor press and incline kinda hurt but i can do a few reps without absolute agony, i try dips and i get gains on all the other muscles it trains but chest for some reason idk if i'm doing it wrong.

Shoulders and arms

Delts, whole arm, obliques fuck weird thing to obsess over

the part that lifts a fuckhuge atlas stone over a bar

There's a variant of dips that works the chest better look it up if you haven't already. Landmines will let you do some differant presses that will work the chest to some degree

Bro your wrists are as thick as my dick

this. they seem to double in size when its hot or you're pumped

body hair, ingrowns
boobs (or lack thereof)
butt (especially cellulite)
hips

Trying to get vascularity all over
Arms are good even for fits standards
Chest and delts good
Ab veins coming in
Legs look like shit

many things. height, hip/waist to shoulder ratio, bone structure, obliques.

>ninja turtles mode

Neck
Jaw
Forearms
Hands
Traps
Having these parts developed will make me feel manlier than big arms,chest and abs (lol gay).Tho I do not have the balls to go full powerlifting fatass because veins and facial aesthetics.

just muscle size in general. i have serious bigorexia

If you lurk a lot and check the catalog, you'll see the answer for most posters is

>muh dick

And it's not close

Lats, Delts, Obliques and Biceps in that order.

I've got a weak chin and jawline too man. And I do think about it a lot because I'm an insecure faggot. But we're all gonna make it. I'm trying to focus on the things that I CAN change because it's not like I'm a perfect being besides my weak chin. Good luck brother

>Shoulders
>Quads

It's never enough.

My face is "blocky". As in I have fat-girl cheekbones and a defined chin; not in a masculine way but the I-have-to-be-underweight-to-look-thin kind of way. I worry for my daughter because she got my skull structure genetics. It's cute now as a baby (really big cheeks, tiny chin) but I hope it's not as bad as me...

the usual.
chest, shoulders triceps.

dont give a shit about biceps tho

My butt.

trapzeiuii
trapeziuses?
traps.

that one.

same desu

obliques are massively underrated imo. abs are neat, but defined obliques are much harder
definitely a personal goal

nigga you gay

thick arms in general

The good ol' trapazoos

the two parallel veins going down my stomach/groin

>not obsessing ober your entire body
>thinking youre all gonna make it

But until recently, my breathing rate during exercise and my heart.

Whole body really. If I had to choose Id say glutes.

>for the slootz.