What does Veeky Forums think of Christian Guzman?

What does Veeky Forums think of Christian Guzman?

The zero energy shilling is of the fucking charts on this board, jesus
what the fuck is the point of buying energy drink with no calories

>energy drink with no calories
ermm energy maybe you cuck!

nice buzzword animerposter

I wish I was him but can't juice because I'm a poor college student

if you think you need to juice to get guzman's physique then you're a fucking idiot

It's the guys still stuck in the calorie counting phase of their lifting.

Their obsessive with tracking macros to the T wanting to get lean that they do all kinds of stupid shit in order to keep on eating/drinking random shit that has zero calories in order to be able to stick to their retarded caloric restricted diets.

Hes a beta, nikki got passed around while they split up and he just ran back to her and act like nothing happened

>if you think you need to juice to get guzman's physique then you're a fucking idiot

I'd say "t. Guzman" but he has the personality of cardboard so I know it isn't him, just a retard

nikki looks old as fuck...

wonder who she fucked while they were split

hope she fucked david laid

>He hasn't watched all of Guzman's videos
>didn't notice a huge jump in size over a one year span when he had already lifted for years
Kek your the idiot senpai

t. fat

also hail stan

i'm the retard but you think you need to juice to look like guzman?

i didnt say he wasnt juicing, but if you think you need to juice to look like him then you're a delusional fuck who makes excuses for his insecurities.

I'm leaner than all of you and haven't tracked macros in years.

Kys my man!

Im sure she got fucked by some of the gym shark team and that rent boy she was dating. He should've kept that 18yr old he was smashing

i didnt said guzman wasnt juicing.

>admitting to watching all of his videos

Can't wait to try some Zero Calorie Monster!

Did anyone else notice that he has cum in his hair? Is Nikki a beard?

THAT

Lol, you'll never achieve delts like his if you're natty. I know some strong ass dudes who don't have those kind of delts.

It's all about the size plus low bodyfat that you just don't see in natural lifters. You could get to his size, sure, but not at that bodyfat percentage.

>what is genetics

no

you're wrong

>Never achieve delts like his
If you can't get big delts in this day and age then it's because you aren't training right.

Great comeback dude

You're deluded if you think genetics can get you to that size with the leanness and vascularity he has

sounds like you're making up excuses for your tiny delts there you compensating tripfag

stay salty

Hes got 16 inch arms and chicken legs. Its all camera work and lighting.

why does his core look so weak?

You are a moron. I know plenty of guys who dont even lift that often that have delts that pop because they have great genetics and low bf. You dont have to be on sterons to have good shoulder and low bf genetics

read a book for christ sake

>sounds like you're making up excuses for your tiny delts there you compensating tripfag
>stay salty

Nice projecting cuzz

Are they black by any chance?

what's up with all the Monster shills lately? how much do you get paid per thread?

Kek Guzman's got the whole Alphalete team on Veeky Forums right now defending him

jeff pls

>Kek Guzman's got the whole Alphalete team on Veeky Forums right now defending him

I think it's the same guy, 30 posts and only 13 unique posters

Since you're gonna repost your thread, I'm gonna repost my response

>Great body
>Winning smile
>Entrepreneur
>Has a quality clothing line
>Sponsors lining up for him to pick and choose
>Can pull a girl like Nikki, dump her, then scoop her back up 6 months later like it's nothing
>Literally cucked Nikki's current boyfriend, who she dropped the moment Guzman wanted her back
>Places 1st or 2nd in nearly every show he competes in
>Has a legion of loyal followers
>Has enough money to just up and leave for Hawaii on a whim
>A walking example of HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

We can talk shit all we want, but any one of us would choose his life in a heart beat if we could

>having this little self awareness

get a load of this tripfag's insecurity LOL

Why would anyone but this Guzman guy care about any of this. Youre either him or a paid shill. Nobody else cares.

so are Sonnenrad aka Big McLargeHuge's delts natty or not?

I wouldnt want the legion of fans........muh social anxiety scares me

Who's that hunk of man standing next to that heavenly stack of Monster Energy Zero Ultra? Just kidding, it's obviously Monster Energy Zero Ultra enthusiast Guzman. He attributes his great physique and low body fat to the great tasting, zero calorie Monster Energy Zero Ultra. Pick yourself up a can of Monster Energy Zero Ultra at a retailer near you!

>choosing to consume sugar + dogshit chemical drank
>not choosing glorious black coffee to infuse you with gods will

sure

You can't refute any of the *name*fag's arguments so you pretend to be a different person, how sad

I'll also say on top of having a roider's physique, Guzman's diet is absolute garbage as he consists on mainly caffeine and junk food that is eaten on a deficit, much like that roider Kinobody