Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about nutritional quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new way to eat clean
>try Monster Zero on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best drinks I have had this year. The crisp taste mixed with the delightful and exciting carbonation. The cool liquid, the piquant and subtle aftertaste, totally blown away.

I was able to get a 24-pack for $18.99 and they even complimented my physique. They don't let black people touch your cans and they also have full calorie.

Head on down to Walmart today and get yourself some good conscience beverages. You won't regret it!!

What a waste of dub trips

Thanks op
I just passed a Walmart and I'm turning back to get my Monster Zero

AHHHH

That's the sound of a man who just Monstered Up™ with a cold Monster Zero. Thanks, OP!

This is the third thread on this I've seen today. The shills are in overdrive.

Having one with my dinner over ice now, really helps me wind down after a long day of work.

goodbye Veeky Forums
thanks for the advice.

How do you guys handle that syrup aftertaste? It's awful.

24 pack for less than $20? Bullshit

Dub trip shill? The mods sold out I think.

>he doesn't shop at Big Lots

The sugar substituted used is known to cause stomach ulcers. Stay pleb

Source?

very nice im heading there now /b/rother!

Where did this bs start

You have to tone it down a notch if you want to shill here. Besides, red bull is so much better compared to that shitty syrupy children's garbage.

Well I mean if its good enough for Veeky Forums...

But I hate the taste of Artificial sweeteners. Is there a monster™ with something like Stevia or something?

Oh my fuck.
Don't you ever compliment red bull ever again.

Red bull tropical tastes bretty decent.

You never see a thin person drink Coke Light, and you'll never see a successful person drink a can of Monster Energy (without being paid).

Is shilling unhealthy bullshit the next big trolling tactic or what

>consuming sugar drinks

Kill yourself my man

I drink one almost every morning begore going to class fucking hate the taste f coffee

>I SPIKE MY INSULIN AFTER WAKING UP AND DOING NOTHING

want to know how I know you look like shit?

i dunno if you know this but your insulin is spiked naturally due to the fact waking up causes a release of cortisol which mobilises glycogen from your liver which becomes glucose in your blood which subsequently "spikez insuliznnzz"

Burger King is better

>hehe bro believe me, the natural "spike" of your body remains the same for the same amount of time even if you consume 30g of sugar from an energy drink, literaly no change at all :')

Get of my board fatty

more pointing out how stupid you sound saying

> IF U SPIKE INSULINZ U R FAT

when -- due to the fact you have 0 idea how the body works -- you failed to realise just waking up alone causes a spike of insulin.

even referencing insulin spiking as a thing that's a negative drives home how little you know about what you're saying.

good luck with year 10 physical education my friend.

SPAM

>spiking insulin at any other point of the day other then right after lifting is positive

are you even trying at this point you dyel piece of shit?

vaguely passable shitposting t b h

Step 1. Stop being so pretentious