What are some lifts that only virgins do?

What are some lifts that only virgins do?

>ez bar curls
>calf raises
>crunches

There's literally nothing wrong with being a virgin.

i tried calf raises today and i got literally nothing from them. what a stupid accessory lift

Said the Virgin

>not doing calf raises and slaying pussy all the time

is that a girl?

Try Calf presses

What about ez bar reverse curls?

Strict EZ bar curls with your back against the wall are GOAT

Yeah, I really want a ballsack on the back of my leg

I-I'm saving myself for marriage.

Behind the head shoulder press

What's wrong with calf raises? AAAAAAAAHHHH I WANT THE BULLYING TO STOP

>call someone autistic or virgin for doing something
>collect (you's)

Not a virgin. But he's right.

What's going on in that pic?

Milhouse is right do

>Doing legs at all

Lmaoing at your life. I seriously hope nobody of you felt for the leg day meme

i'll let you know what i stop doing

had my first real sexual experience on Monday, about to have actual penetrative sex today, any minute a beautiful little 22 year old asian guy is going to text me that he's arrived and i'll meet him at the subway station

let's see if he can take 8" of virgin meat!

seriously though, i think i'm falling for him, he's fucking gorgeous!

>ez bar curls
what is wrong with these

Anything less than 150 pounds on an EZ and you look like a DYEL.

I only curl once a week and do it as an assistance exercise, do ez curl and hammer curls because they aggravate tendons and ligaments the least.

t.chicken man

you are stupid. An ez bar with 45s is only 115. You are def not curling 150 with straight back haha

Where on the ez curl bar should I grab, wide or narrow?

>he thinks having a leg day will accomplish something

have fun not being able to get it up

everyone got so mad at this woman just because she was an attractive woman and they were jealous she was living life on easy-mode

i found hilarious!

OHP, Bench press, squats, deadlifts, power cleans, rows, dips and chinups.

>come at me breh

This explains why people don't train their calves-because they are complete idiots, just as you are

Is that real? I imagine you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in a gym shower. That's beyond shitty of that woman to post. Creepy as fuck too.

EZ curls R master race

I don't understand, what's happening in the image?

Did a woman just take a picture of a random woman who was showering and upload it to the internet?

What's the 'unsee' all about?

She's not attractive though and the caption was fucking stupid. If she was actually pretty and the caption was funny the backlash would've been less. And ik playboy isn't the most reputable profession but her position made it even more dumb and wreckless. Get standards faggot. Nothing pretty about that bass-mouthed spic.

That's exactly what happened and she was too dumb to even come up with a good caption. It was an older woman and she was calling her body gross basically.

>ez bar curls
Sometimes all the straight bars are taken and you have to curl the ez bar.

Know the episode name?

Yes exactly, All she done was tke a picture of a nakkid woman in the shower. If any normal ugly person or average person would have done this it would have been funny or no one would give a fuck. Twiter SJWs and just weirdos alike got extremely butthurt because she is an attractive model and they couldnt contain their envy and jealously, so they tried to then ruin her life by tweeting about it because they have literally nothing better to do with their day than fight internet justice

Nevermind, S16E15