Tfw recovering from a cold and losing my sexy deep voice

>tfw recovering from a cold and losing my sexy deep voice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do I make voice gains Veeky Forums? I'm serious. I know smoking can help, but I don't want the negative side effects. Anything else that won't damage my health? I want a sexy radio voice forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

asha.org/public/speech/disorders/NodulesPolyps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his legs are shopped right?

Yes.

Stop fapping.

put some heavy music on in your car while driving to work
something with alot of growling and madman shouting

literally shout and growl along to the point of tickles/bugs/pain in your throat but then continue

you will have fucked up voice for a while but you will be able to speak lower tone and have better control over air you pump through throat
or go to a show and shout along like a motherfucker there

you can also make sick traps and neck gains while headbanging

No.

What have you done, Satan.

cringe

Not true. I have legitimately never masturbated in my life and I have a normal voice

Smokey ass whiskey or bourbon in large doses?

Just huff a bit of CO2 every time you talk, works like reverse helium

Tell some scientists. They are in desperate need of people like you. Apparently you're some kind of unicorn.

Really? It's that rare?

Do not listen to this moron. Not only will this not change the physical structure of your vocal cords, you could get vocal cord nodules and require surgery
asha.org/public/speech/disorders/NodulesPolyps/

You are stuck with your vocal tone. Let it go.

In western society, yes. I would suggest calling the psych dept at a nearby university and explaining to them that you've never masturbated.

Alright, will do

maybe

literally not true

you shouldnt overdo that to the pain in your chords tho

t. memetalfag for years now
my voice is like a bell after a shows now and i always shout like imbecile

first times tho your cords wont be used to it and you will have destroyed voice for 1-2 days. thats true

but you can def. speak with different voice it takes effort tho and isnt natural

Why don't you take up singing? And I'm not talking about the faggot metal screaming, or the throaty pop bullshit, I mean proper singing. Classical voice training will give you sick vocal gains and who knows, you might even be good at it.

This is like the crossfit of vocal training advice

This. If I'm trying to hook up with a emo twink i play metal to let him know i roll that way. Your test will increase after sticking it in his bum

Nope

Its deadlifting of vocal training
See
Phil Anselmo - shouting like retard for entire career, check his voice in interviews now and in 1992

No its a prosthetic

Are those legs real or not?????

Right is real. Left is prosthetic, hence drastic lower leg curve.

This, 2009 ish he had a seriously masculine voice but nowadays it's like his vocal cords are slack as fuck

God, I love his shoes!