Tfw skinnyfat

>tfw skinnyfat

>if you lift and eat at a surplus you become fat and you become irrelevant to everyone
>if you lift and eat at a maintenance you achieve essentially nothing
>if you lift and eat at a deficit you may lost weight but you will still look Auschwitz mode because you didn't build any muscle in the meanwhile

why the fuck do i even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't ever cut as a skinny fat, that's the worst thing to do. Either bulk up and then cut or eat at maintenance yes you'll get results if you eat and maintenance.

But bulking a bit and cutting is the way to go

Wrong.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
NEVER BULK ABOVE 15% BODYFAT
Ever.

You can make gains on a deficit.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U
Pic is 6 months of gains 100% on a deficit
Always cut to 10%, then bulk to 15%

NO EXCEPTIONS.

But that person in pic looks rubbish.

Either way OP should definitely bulk up a bit now. It will make cutting easier with some muscle mass - both physically with the increased BMR and mentally as you've got something worth uncovering, it feels good.

Bullshit. This applies only if your diet consists of chips and coke

T H I S.

9-14% bf is ideal for testosterone levels btw. So that will also aide you significantly.

And really, anything under 15% with some muscle looks good to normies. And over 15% you look flabby even with more muscle. It isn't worth it

They probably look better than you do :-)

If you can't see your abs at all, do not bulk.

It's idiotic

Watch the second video I linked, then post you after 6 months of liftan

what were your stats when you first started lifting?

What filter are you using dude?

First time liftin
Ohp - 95x5
Bench - 125x5
Deadlift - 230x1
Hip thrust - 215x5

Before i got my hernia (right at the 6month mark)
Ohp - 135x5
Bench - 210x7/225x3
Hip thrust - 315x10
Deadlift 300x8 (lower body is not a concern as i had crazy lower body mass from doing lots of martial arts and conditioning when i was literally obese. Didnt lose much muscle mass as i lost weight, even before i ever started lifting)

Shitty quality camera.
No filters
I look better irl as you can see more ab definition and lots of muscle striations (especially in my pecs and delts)

Sorry, i meant what was your beginning weight and height. V nice progress tho

started as skinnyfat 6 months ago 6ft 155lbs, maybe im 160 now tops? and lift 2-3x more depending on which lift. just get ur protons you'll figure it out along the way

5'9
Was around 195 when i started lifting

Cut down to 163.

Was 260 lb at my fattest, but that was long before I touched a barbell

whi did you get your hernia (gym related?)

>if you lift and eat at a surplus you become fat and you become irrelevant to everyone

right up until your excess muscles burn the fat away and reveal a greek god.

Setting up for a hip thrust.

300lb on the bar.
Rather than centering myself under the bar, i tried to pick the bar up and center it over my body.

Dumbass mistake.

I still lift, just have to be careful to keep my abs braced as fuck, and no more overhead work.

I will get laproscopic surgery one of these days

I read something about skinny fat being insulin resistant, and basically if you bulk you will make no gains because your body is in a state where it won't build muscle.

The best way to make gains is to eat a good diet, and only eat carbs from veg and lots of proteins and fat. It takes like 6 months but then you have a base to start building muscle.

You look DYEL as fuck with clothes on.

Insulin resistant?
Leptin resistant?

Literally lift or do any anaerobic activity.
BOOM insulin sensitivity increased drastically.

It really is that easy

Every natty does, even eric helms and he is natty limit.
If you wanna look big, either take roids or get fat.

That being said i fill out an XL (american) shirt at 170lb 15% bf.

If i wear a M or a S i look tryhard but muscular

So if you're skinnyfat you should just cut at 1600 cals and bulk up when you hit lower bodyfat percentage?

>I look better irl as you can see more ab definition and lots of muscle striations (especially in my pecs and delts)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHahah
hahhahahahhahahah

ahhahah, oh man user, I was 100% with you until you went on about the "striations". don't even have huge pecs, you definitely don't have visible striation.

When I was skinnyfat I just ate normally and did random shit in the gym and escaped. Dont go full on autistic mode bulk/cut/maintanance memes. Just go and lift and i guarantee you results will come over time.

What do you mean by 'eating normally' and 'escaped'?

>m-mom look! I can see my abs!

I was just using my head. High protein and stuff.
That said I was 16 years old so I was still developing but i surpassed 99% of my peers just by doing that.

How long did it take you? Tired of being sknnyfat

thanks man, I'm kinda new and I am really scared of getting hurt, even though I'm not using weights nearly as heavy as that

Just follow this three step plan to success
1. Don't be fucking retarded (this was my critical misstep)
2.keep your abs braced
3. Use proper form

1. It doesnt matter. It takes as long as it takes.
2. Its a gradual process. I didnt even know I was making results which made me really angry. I thought i just have to lift harder to get results so id just keep lifting harder each time. Then one day i decided to wear a non baggy shirt to school and everyone was mirin out of nowhere. One day 2 guys from school that are known for being fit invited me to the bathroom and we took off our shirts(no homo) and i looked way better than both of them. Its crazy. You will feel like you are stuck but really you are making gains.

You dont need mass to have visible striations.

That is mostly bf%
Like i say the camera is god awful

>if you lift and eat at a deficit you may lost weight but you will still look Auschwitz mode because you didn't build any muscle in the meanwhile

This is completely wrong, watch the documentory "i want to look like that guy" it blows all of that shit out of the water

Nice chin calvin

At what point do you get past that skinny fat stage?

Even now when i am like 18% bf i have that skinny fat waist line, i carry a lot of fat on my lower back.

I have an outline of my abs under the fat, and my shoulders are wider than my waist, but i still have that sort of pair shaped look/

I am 5ft11, at 96kg my lifts are 117kg bench, 85kg OHP, 250kg DL, 180kg Squat.

Surely i have enough mass and strength by now, but i still have a flabby appearance. Should i just keep cutting.

Skinny fat here. 19 y/o.

Former megafatty from Georgia Murica. What BF% am I, Veeky Forums? Be brutally honest

I don't get the reference.

Obviously keep cutting

that's because you're doing it wrong

I'd recomend cutting until 12%> bodyfat. Having low bodyfat is better to build muscle mass, plus, you're at 96kg at 5ft 11, if you manage to cut around 10kg of fat, you'd look pretty ripped and would still be big

>5ft 11"
>96KG

Without seeing a pic of you i'de say you're about 25% body fat or higher even with those lifts at that height.

Cut down to 80kg and i bet you'll look great

Thanks, i will continue to cut and hopefully it works out well.

you are right. don't bother. remain as you are. bye.

What if you're an ACTUAL skinnyfat and not these fat fucks who call themselves skinnyfat despite having at least 10-25kg more to lose? For example, 180cm weighing 62kg but still being able to pinch the fat off your belly and moobs. Isn't bulking the only answer in this case because you weigh so little ?

Leafyishere and you both have a weak chin

Yea

Rough rule of thumb is 80 cut to 75 and eat at maintenance

You should still hit 1/2/3/3 on SS after a bit and you wont end up too far gone down any one path. Bulk and cut cycles as a newbie arent necessary and are likely to leave you stranded at a high bf or low muscle mass %

Easily one of the most dissatisfying bodies I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

I'm skinnyfat(look good with clothes but fat without). I weigh 178 lbs (down from 183) at 5'10.

U just had to read the sticky
>Be on a caloric deficit
>Do a strength routine like starting strength, stronglifts, reg parks beginner whatever
>Cardio on off days maybe once or twice a week

>B-b-but I can't get muscle on a cut
U are not a professional bodybuilder at 6% bodyfat. He can't gain muscle on a cut but skinnyfat people like u and me can
JUST READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>>if you lift and eat at a surplus you become fat and you become irrelevant to everyone
correct
>>if you lift and eat at a maintenance you achieve essentially nothing
wrong, you slowly exchange fat for muscle
>>if you lift and eat at a deficit you may lost weight but you will still look Auschwitz mode because you didn't build any muscle in the meanwhile
wrong, more like you get shredded real fast

all of this you would know if you would actually lift

24 y. old / 5.7 ft /132 P
Should I cut or Bulk?

thank mr skeltal

Nice broscience

It depends on the persons weight. If someone is 60kg skinnyfat i'm not gonna tell him to cut because that person will gain fat anyway later on when bulking. It's a loss of time not going directly on a bulk, gain the maximum mascle mass possible and then cut

>caring what other people think

>tfw also 5'11 but 78kg
>tfe body fat mostly on ass,.hips and thighs

Doesnt help that im injured and cant lift

>skinnyfat
>skinny

ayy lmao

>>if you lift and eat at a maintenance you achieve essentially nothing

what?

>when your dog gets so ripped he grows hands

>You look DYEL as fuck with clothes on.

You don't look any less dyel at 20%+ bf

>tfw you're 6'5" and 171 lbs
>tfw you have saggy skin and love handles
A-at least I have a big nice ass even if the love handles ruin it.