youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lay off the cell tech

Same here.
Beat my bf
Never thought i was capable of such appalling behavior

Test increase bruh

i cuss at doors and shit. and get salty faster than ever on vidya

Realize that there is no need for anger, or rather that it will not help you with what irritates you.

Is likely that you have had this latent anger but only recently have you built the habit of responding to it and allowing it to control your thoughts and actions.

Be mindful of your anger in the moment. Realize that you are the source of it, nothing else. Once you realize this, simply let it go and stop being the source of your own suffering.

But i thought higher test doesent equal anger

Tips fedora

I had a time, a little over one year of lifting, it was the beginning of my first relatively successful bulk, I started getting really angry really easily, so much so that it started to spook me

Went to the doctor to talk about that issue, he said that it was probably a test boost from lifting and eating right, and later it just phased out. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it, because you're getting them test gains

Found this pic 3 weeks ago or so, changed it in my mind to "if you get mad they win". Pretty chill ever since then desu

>test starts increasing
>slowly breach a threshold a few months ago where I first noticed aggressive behavior increasing
>this was only a start though
>and since my cognition of myself is tied to the rest of the processes that may be affected by test
>I have given up trying to document all of my change
>and just let the warp overtake me

and I just have become less self aware, less self conscious even. Now that I think about it.

self-hating libtard cuck

It's what lifters like to call "I'm Top Shit" syndrome.
New lifters see a hint of muscle and think they've become alpha gods among men.
Once your own opinion of yourself isn't so over-inflated you sperg rage less.

This isn't self-hating or fedorafag, it's simply managing your emotions like an adult instead of a child.

Going from the evolution theory, all of the emotions that we have are "useful" to a certain degree.

Because otherwise they wouldnt be there.

That is perhaps another problem of the liberal left, who may believe in evolution, but stop at the two legged animal.

Other animals still may also have different feelings, different neural clusters lighting up in a similar way as do our emotions work.

And all of these neural clusters, and how they were shaped arose with a reason. With a response to something.

So it would be logically to think that if you have the capacity to feel something, it is there for a purpose. For a good reason. So using your brain, feeling all the feelings is the most natural and healthy way to live.

Imagine if you actually cut out of you love (something you can easily empathize with since you are a cuck). That would mean a net loss of human thought behavior.

Hate, and anger are as legitimate and important as is love. That is fucking true nihilism for you user, not this jewish cuck shit that you are used to.

Whatever behavior helps you to propagate your DNA is important, and if anger allows me to secure resources, protect my things/my people and my environment from hostile forces...it will be a much better driver for the success of my DNA than love is.

Gb2 /pol/

being angry isn't childish, lashing out and blowing up could be argued that it is.

Explain the importance of anger without pretending that it helps you go super saiyan. You ever see a real leader get angry? No. They are calm and in control of their emotions. People who allow their anger to manifest into negativity are seen as unstable by the rest of the group. This is true for dogs, monkeys, and humans.

You're simply trying to make excuses for your aspie rage and acting like anyone who doesn't fly off the handle is a pussy.

They are calm in front of other people.

>could be argued...
It's a temper tantrum. That's it. Adults have them too when they don't know how else to deal with something. OP is saying he's getting angry more often and from the pepe, it looks like it's affecting his life. My above post is only explaining that you are the reason you feel angry and because you are in control of it, you can choose not to be.

anger often manifests itself into violence. Sometimes this is systematic violence. Calculated violence. Violence with weapons, with ICBM's and all the other tools that we as whites have build up during the ages.

the fact of the matter still is that anger is a driving force that every single man pays homage to. Some enjoy it in its undiluted form. Others still honor it by adding things to it that make it work better in reality.

But at the core, at the base of a man, anger still is an extremely important driving force. Reveling in it wont make you a weaker man. But abstaining from in the liberal cuck way certainly will.

Lol, yeah everyone is just as spergy as you but they only throw fits in private.

jesus, you form your view on a fucking pepe poster

I wonder how many gyms got shot up by people making "gym annoyance" threads with pic related

I was talking about being angry, you're talking about throwing a fit of rage

You still haven't explained how it helps, you just keep saying that it helps. The truth is, you don't know, you're just trying to make excuses for yourself because you don't want to feel bad about being angry. You don't have to. You don't have to feel anything about it. Just let it pass.

You think a bunch of pissed off scientists created nuclear fission in a fit of rage? Lol

Again, gb2 /pol/ with your "lib-cuck" maymay.

OK, still. Explain how anger helps anything.

my temper has gotten better cause I take it all out on the weights

Well its hard to explain to someone who lacks the basic fundamentals to feel it.

Its like trying to explain to a mouse how it is to fly with wings.

At some point in your development in the womb, you should have received the proper hormones to turn your brain regions manly.

Clearly you didnt, and thus you never get to relish this delightful manly feeling.

Anger is not a thing that comes after your most basic functions. As your heart beats and transmits your blood through your body. So too does my anger neuron cluster view things and judges them each and every single second.

That does not make me blind to love, as the love cluster to females also does this at the same time.

The human mind is like that you know, these many clusters, with many feelings linger on the background at the same time. Only being utilized at 2% at a time, at the fringes of themselves. Only when there is need for more of them to arise, they spring to live and the more deeper anger "comes" to you. As you make more use of that particular neural cluster.

But with you, there perhaps does not exist even a 2% in that anger neuron cluster, perhaps it does not even activate further.

It can cause you to get shit done or give others the push they need to get shit done

Some people don't take stuff seriously until it's too late and will walk over you if you aren't strict.

I'm not talking about blowing up and trashing the entire place because your cup was misplaced; nor am I talking about getting angry over that.

I'm talking about the bigger things that can happen. It can cause you to realize how grave or serious a situation has gotten. If you can't see that then I simply don't know what to tell you, guess you just had a very easy life with only minor set backs

Anger is still there though, whether you blow up and yell or if you remain calm and focussed. The actual emotion doesn't go away just because you don't let it control your behaviour.

If anyone here is an aspie it's you, not being able to imagine someone feeling one thing but acting another way

Anger does go away. Are you still mad about everything you have ever been mad about? No. If you are, you have some serious problems.

classic case of moving the goalposts

Everything eventually goes away so why not just stop living

That's extrinsic motivation and it's really only based on the idea that you're getting revenge on something. The intrinsic motivation to better yourself isn't coming from anger, it's coming from you seeing that the way you were doing things made you angry and you don't want to feel that way anymore. That's you being calm and observant, not angry.

You can live and better yourself and be a sick cuny and help other people be sick cunts with plenty of motivation that isn't related to anger. What is the point you are making?

I wasn't even talking about revenge here.

You have the misconception that angry means blowing up and that's on you and I already stated that, that wasn't the case but you refuse to believe you can be angry and function at the same time because you have this view that being angry = unable to control your emotions

That you're moving the goalposts and even you argue against your own point now because of that

to add to that:

There does exist some ability to regulate your neural clusters. To make some stronger, and some weaker.

As humans have existed in somewhat similar forms, and may have had similar insights into the mind and how it works, even without the modern tools that we have today. One can use this tale of how to shape your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5vuWfjUqM

>feeding certain neural clusters more, using them more will make them stronger

Because of neuroplasticity. Because it is finite in time, and to how much it can change.

Because learning too is limited by time, and senses. Because its literally meatlike cogs needing external stimuli to change, which is also limited to speeds, colors and other factors.

So yea. If you chose to, you could reduce a certain region of your brain and make one more dominant. Even with space used...

Hormones also play a role with that, testosterone of course.

Now the thing is, as the liberals try to feed their cuck wolf, there are people like me who do exactly the opposite. Who try to only feed their hate, purposeful hate wolf.

The battle for the mind is such a fringe battle of all the battles for the internet...probably only fought between whites, and high IQ individuals, as the lower races cannot isolate brain regions like us so well.

>trying to explain to a mouse what it feels like to have wings, when you are a bird

that is basically what is happening here dude. Its pointless in trying to reach him.

You cant teach a rhino how to climb trees, or what it feels like. But right now you are letting the rhino try to preach to you that the tree you are climbing, is actually just a giant rock.

one bump for my theorycrafting, that fucking zero sugary thing spammer.

>think of all the christians who have been feeding the wrong wolf all this time
>all those delicious hate brain regions never developed further.
>think of all the damage that has done to society and the quality of the genetic stock over the ages

like holy kek, no wonder those guys still had some manly vigor. Still had a desire to explore, to colonize and to change the world. Who had rampant wars against all kinds of things. Who started killing stuff because of a tea tax imposed on them...

this...this is the solution to the cuck troubles. Testosterone, and not feeding the love wolf, but feeding the hate wolf. Out of that, the more rare and better wolves, called honor, and zealotry may come out of the shadows. Who we then can feed as well.

I got goosebumps user

I have been thinking, especially on this

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

trying to figure out how the old cultures thought and how we are different from them...

and I think that of what I mentioned in this thread may be the key, the basics to unraveling it. To further improve one self. To become like those old types of people in the mind.

The ideals of love are an extremely big enemy. This neuron cluster should be made smaller by force, so that honor, and zealotry may take its place. But first hatred and anger should expand into territory what is now love. Paving way for the others.

Until one day, only honor stands atop. With its subordinates, anger, hatred and zealotry, leading your hands into righteous violence.

I am God though.

Its an absolute truth.

Kill your self you edgelord sperg

>mfw I am not only am I ignoring the "advice" by leftists
>but I am actually actively working against it, knowing fully well that you are my enemies and making sure that you are "uncluded" from the theorycrafting to self betterment

what the fuck are you going to do cuck? Cry about it?

I'll sit back and let natural selection wipe turbo autists like you out you fucking dork

I already have a kid though user.

are you cutting?

Dude. I have become so impatient I walk into doors and turn the knob at the same time. Sometimes it's locked or I miss the knob and I hit the door with my head.

I took down a poster and broke the dry wall the other day.

Not to mention when I completely destroyed the drywall in my room and a contracted had to fix it.

I also used to kick my dog. I don't want to injure her tho

>newfag
>haha loo kat me guiii i mak fun of peupl wo tri 2 hurd