This shit is absolute GOAT of a clean bulk

This shit is absolute GOAT of a clean bulk

>eating meat

>being a faggoterian

>eating natty meat

>Not swallowing cum for gains

how do you eat it?
is it as dry as normal turkey meat?

we don't really have it here I'm just wondering.

>no steroids
Kek, enjoy your severly underdeveloped turkey while I ride the gains train eating my 5% bodyfat greek god turkey.

What I do when I cook it is:

>thaw the meat
>heat up pan with a tiny bit of oil, optional step
>put turkey into pan, break it so that there are no big lumps anywhere
>put spices (a hearty dash of cayenne pepper, some black pepper, and generous amounts of sodium-free 21 spice mix from Costco)
>Pour some water into pan so that meat doesn't stick to pan and can boil for a few minutes
>once meat starts to be able to be fried to pan, your turkey is done!

The result is nice juicy ground turkey, no extra sodium and just a bit fatter then what it said on the tin

>7% fat
>clean bulk

There's no such thing as a clean bulk. And eating fat does not make you fat. Good luck failing at your fitness goals.

I get 85% fat free cos its a dollar cheaper per lb.

>fat makes you fat may may

Enjoy paying more for less.

>fat doesnt make you fat meme
It is a literal scientific fact that the fat you consume literally gets stored as bodyfat

Eating more fat relative to your total calories will give you a higher bodyfat%

I dont get why this is hard to grasp, fat is very efficient hencr why the body stores it easily. Obviously eating 0 fat wouldnt work bevause you would die. But no need in increasing your fat intake if yoi already get enougj

That is a moot point user, anything that you consume too much off gets turned into fat.

But sugar, fast acting sugar turns into fat faster than actual fat...because it digests faster.

Almost everything you eat gets stored as fat. Even phospholipids can be stored as fat. That's such an irrelevant and stupid thing to say. Across the long run all that matters is calories and to a lesser extent, sugar, followed by carbs. If you go in that order you will build muscle and MINIMIZE body fat. You will never eliminate almost all body fat unless you also eliminate almost all muscle.

I've done every kind of lean bulk imaginable and they never work. If you want to get up to 10% body fat, the real solution is to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle. It is sad that most people trying to get in shape don't understand basic chemistry and mathematics because it isn't particularly complex.

Not true digestion speed has nothing to do with fat storage and besides that carbs are the most inefficient to store as bodyfat so that is the least likely thing to happen

So much broscience in this post

>So much broscience in this post
He says while spouting broscience himself.

Dude, let's say you burn 2000 calories every day. If you consume 2000calories of fat, your body will burn those 2000calroies and probably some of your body stored fat because it's harder to turn fat into energy. If you eat 2000 calories of carbs, you'll only burn those 2000 calories of carbs because they're very efficient at being turned into energy. This is why a high fat diet is superior for cutting. Fat is easy to store but if you're at a deficit, you probably won't be able to store it at a faster rate than you're burning it.

Yeah you think it's broscience. Natural bodybuilders were just as big back in the days when we knew much, much less about biological nutrition.

It's just come out that lobbyists in the sugar-related food industries skewed the data on the dangers of sugar. In fact doctors were calling obesity a form of inflammation 20 years ago and the data keeps pointing in that direction.

I eat 6,000 calories a day and my gut keeps shrinking because I only eat muscle building testosterone-related foods, limit carbs to milk and lift heavy three times a week. It took me years to develop a functional diet because the concept of a "lean bulk" will just make you a shriveled up pussy who has neither fat nor muscle.

> fast acting sugar turns into fat faster than actual fat

The fat is already fat...

Damn nigga I see this post days after I started eating it like its my job to eat it.

i've read many times that the sugar is stored immediately as fat. Fat not so much.

Really don't worry about fat. It's the most irrelevant thing. It's the sugar that's the real concern. If you eliminate unnatural sugar for about six months, you'll lose a taste for sweet things and foods like whole milk will taste more like ice cream anyway.

>no steroids
dropped

>growth-promoting antibiotics
What

>Implying dick isnt meat