Why do manlets have bigger penises than me?

I'm such an unfortunate 6 foot tall LANKLET that my genes have given me a 5 inch penis. Why does God have to give us unequals when we could have everything? Why must he create imperfections?

It's just not FAIR to be giving an organism THIS tall a small fucking dingdong while his manlet neighbor is gifted with a larger endowment.

Seriously, why is God so cruel, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

penissizes.org/how-to-measure-penis-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a manlet in disguise post

The answer is that your dicks are the same size, it just looks bigger on a manlet because of their child-like stature

This

this is true.... my girlfriend broke up with me because (she said it to my face) my penis is just too small...

i later looked at her facebook and found out she is dating her manlet boss, who's penis is bulging out of his pants in the photo

hold me Veeky Forums im crying

As the OP, I sincerely know this feel, fellow lanklet. We don't need her, we have each other.

Girls are for normies anyways.

5"5' manley reporting in.

I have a 7.2 inch ding dong and it feels good.

I would say initially attracting a girl is harder but once she see's my cock she falls in love with it and will be my fuck toy until I terminate the arrangement.

Also, my confidence is through the roof in the bed because I know shes gana love the look and feel of my cock in her hand, her mouth and ultimately in her pussy.

5 inches lol

that denial

FUCKING SMUG MANLET HAVING IT BETTER THAN MEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smug manlet here.

I'm sure it feels good to be tall eh?

But when I am long dicking those tight pussy's it's a good feeling. Better than looking down at a manlet thinking "I'll wreck you bro" because it feels way better wrecking pussy's.

Im gana go gym now.

6 inches on 5'7 here, I'd trade an inch to be 6'0. Then again I know nothing about the topic, 5 inches may be not enough to make her or gas money

5 inch is just a bit below average, you can still pass even if it's not amazing. I would worry more about being a lanklet.

7 inches is real good, but it's not rare enough for women to be fine with a guy that short.
Hold on tight to your girl.

mfw I'm 6'0 and my dick is 7". Feels good to not be either a manlet or dicklet desu. Sorry you got the short end of the stick.

You serious? Im 6'0 and got something between 5"-6" and just about every girl ive been with told me im a utter BEAST in bed. Just fuck a lot of sluts to get away from any insecurities you have and treat them like you are THE BOSS, because thats what u are compared to those manlets who think their dicks are big just because their bodies are tiny.

I was talking about aesthetics. You can still be an amazing lover with an average or below dick.

6'2 6.5" here, wanna switch? ;-;

What women think is like 10% of the equation. 70% of it is what the man thinks and 20% of it is manipulation. It is the male's job to select a mate you fucking pussy. That's why there's one alpha to every ten betas.

Also women have no idea what height actually is. I'm 5'9 and have been called 6'0 multiple times. Preferentially speaking though, women prefer the median height, that's why it's the median height. In america, 5'8-5'9. See, if we were all 6'2, then the median height would be 6'2. It is actually a flaw to be that tall, just as people who are obscenely tall have historically been deformed and lived shorter lifespans.

The idea that height matters is a comedic myth that will be quickly dispelled once you enter the real world. It is something that the poor and pathetic obsess over.

this x 5983745983745983745 upvotes

6'4 with 7.5" dingalinglingdong, I pity you.

lmfaooo what even.

6.3in almost 4 reporting in

TFW 4'8 with a 2 inch boner :/

6'5, 6'' - feels average as fuck man

Keeping telling yourself that faggot

8x5.5 coming through

And yea I'm 5'6

Sorry you'll never have girls want to fuck you based solely off the size of your donger dicklet

>6'5 master race
>7.5 inch dick

Feels fucking godly.

>6'
>a lanklet
Maybe in Korea, dude.

6ft and 6 in. Feels good man. Except that I come too fast sometimes. What the fuck? Why can't I have everything?

>haha shit

kek

>"Yeah, he had a huge dick but he was sooooo friggin short lol"
It's like you never heard women gossip.

And I was all happy about my slight growth to 7".

Dont know what you talking about OP
My friend
>6"3
>almost 8 inch
>facial aesthetics are in the top 5%
>lives life on easymode
Me
>5"11
>6.5 inch
>many flaws in face
>have to work for everything

Im more muscular than him though but it doesnt make a difference in many things

Yea she has some spergy ass responses to me sometimes
Nice damage control buddy, you think I care what some slut thinks? I'm on the way to having the body of a Greek God, my face is above average, I'm funny, and I have a massive dick I could not give any less fucks about being 5'6, it's not holding me back
That's still 1.5-2inches above average bro

>5'5
>only seven inch
Someone wanna be a real boy
Smug little bitch lmao

I want an 8x6 monster dong that girls will never forget, I want girls to remember my dong even when they're senile in an old folks home and can't even remember their own children. That's the kind of dong I want.

And I only have a PATHETIC 7x5.9

>it's not holding me back
Nope, just down.

5'5" with 7.7 here.

Sucks to be you.

Itt: manlets fulfilling their insecurtity stereotypes

Bathmate and jelqing friend, don't believe the Jews lies it works

I used to be 7x5, bathmate everyday and jelqing every 2-3 days

Also motherfucking KEGELS

They are the stomach vacuums of penis exercises

Meaning nobody fucking does them but they are god tier, kegels daily for 1-2 months and you will have stronger erections and your load will be significantly larger and shoot further, kegels may also slightly increase the size of your dick girth and length just from the better erection quality and blood flow in general after a few weeks of daily training the PC muscle

Good luck dick brothers

Damn bro you got me, how will I ever recover

How do we perform Jelq and Kegel?

5"9' here and my duck is 5.9 x 5.9
It seems shorter thanks to the girth, im trying jelqing to enlarge a little without widen it but I need more discipline to do it right

>LANKLET in all caps
>denying that a manlet posted this

Make his day, lets think it was writed by a LANKLET

I've never told or even hinted at having a big dick to a girl when I was initially flirting, but this is always at a club or something. Do you wait until the trousers come off before they know or give them a hint before hand

>I could not give any less fucks about being 5'6, it's not holding me back
I actually think it's nice that you don't care about your height, even though people see you as less of a man.
Just make sure you don't come off as an overcompensating faggot like some other manlets.

Are you me? If I got shredded/lost 15lbs I'd go up to 8 :^)

>not being satanic 6'6"6"

What is this manlet dick contest thread?

Whenever you are using a system of measurement its 7 inches on a manlet or on king kong you dumb fuck

noways ., have u had sex before

The shorter you are the more testosterone you have. More test implies not only bigger muscles but bigger dick size.

How do you utilize them without damaging your little friend? Aren't bathmates really bad?
7.5x6 here, want to get into the god realm of 8+

I just got my bathmate yesterday, and compared to a low end pump I had used before, it works extremely well.

The suction is very strong and doesn't leak air at all. Also, remember that you have control over how strong you want it to be. If the pressure is too much for your dick, there's always a pressure release valve up at the top to let you control how much you want.

I am very happy with it.

How do you use it? Are the gains permanent or do they go away after not using it for a week?

I've never used one, but from what I understand they are definitely not permanent. However you can always just keep using it, I guess.
Kinda related, has anyone here had any experience with cock rings? From what little I read about them, there is no reason every guy shouldn't use one. Supposedly they create stronger erections, and make you last longer, among other small things, with no negatives. Plus they're cheap, and simple. I am skeptical.

tfw 6'1 7 inches length and 6.5 inch girth. Had to break out with a girl because of the girth

manlet internet defense force pls go

Because you are God and you are everyone, but it's a big act you see. It's to fool godself into dreaming a dream that is entirely out of god's control, because being all powerful is lonely like tfw no gf.

Cock rings are betty good (so long as they fit).

I use a cock ring and bathmate for maximum tempore gains.
Did come blood though.
Minor panic attack.
Worth it.

What's the true way to measure your dick?

And their big dicks

I really think most people measure girth wrong.

Shane Diesel has 6.5" girth.

177 cm and 16 cm, feels ok

You won't believe this (since it is statistically unlikely) but I'm a little over 2 meters tall with a dick just as big and it doesn't look that special until there's something to give scale. When a chick is playing with it or if you put a beer bottle next to it etc. it looks huge. When it is just me it looks average-ish.

There is truth to the looking bigger simply because you're a manlet.

There's plenty of guys of all shapes and sizes with big and with small penises.

I imagine it sucks more for the tall guys with small cocks because people expect proportions to be the same. Women aren't surprised if a big guy is hung because the rest of him is big.

penissizes.org/how-to-measure-penis-size

By the way, there are different methods to measure the girth but length is just like this, no other way

Only two ways to measure girth is your thickest point or mid shaft. I see people say both ways.

itt everyone has a 99th percentile dingus

Don't you know, the real life average is 7".

And that's just for manlets. Imagine BBC LANKLETS coming in at 12"!?!?

Sriously feel bad for anyone without a 7+ I'd probably just kms desu

meh, just do kegels and jelqing and all would be fine...

We know, dude.

kek

19 years old with a 6.2" donger but I want to get bigger. When does the penis stop growing?

the actual real life average is 8"x6"

I'm black and a woman and I'm not that upset about it. Get over yourself OP.

2bh if you're on this website you are already not a normal "average" human being so it is possible

Yea not everyone on here looks like an ifbb pro but most people here are above average when it comes to physical health and it's not unlikely to believe that there is some dudes with big dicks here

I posted proof at least but an 8inch dick isn't that insane if you think about it. The average really is 5-5.5 inches length and 4.5inches girth though

Congrats man it really does work and it is fucking fun to use, don't go overboard, the first 30 days don't even use it with an erection. If you get edema aka turkey neck or water retention around the head of your dick you either used too much pressure or went for too long

Personally all I do is get hard and fill it up with water in the shower, put it on pump it 5 times fully and then sit down

I'll repump it once when I sit down because sometimes moving from standing to sitting releases some pressure. After that I just repump it once I feel like the pressure isn't that strong anymore which is usually like once every 3 minutes

The shit really does work i started out at barely 7 maybe even more like 6.75 and I was e statting to 7 to make myself feel good, and again barely if not less than 5 inches girth and now I am 8x5.5

I don't know how long I've been using it for I use it on and off, sometimes I'm really into PE and do it everyday for a while and then I'll fall off but my gains have pretty much always stayed

It's like the gym it's a marathon not a sprint, anyone who says they broke their dick was probably trying some retarded ass shit or jelqing with a literal death grip

Good luck brother

See above, also the first 30days you won't notice any gains your dick is just getting used to the pump like I said first 30 days don't use max pressure and dot use it with a boner, after that I'd say you should have no problem at all gaining 1in length/ 1in girth in a year

For the overwhelming majority of people it stops growing when you're 17-18. Some even a little earlier.

Some people who are late bloomers see slight growth in their early twenties but its pretty rare.

>he uses a fucking pump
Top fucking kek, enjoy your eventual ED and temporary gains.

Shit also forgot DO NOT go over 20 minutes

When I first got mine I'd do 5mins then take it off and let more blood come then back on then 5 mins then off etc etc

Essentially 4sets of 5 mins

Now like I said I just do 1set of 20 which gives you a massive fucking pump afterwards

The "pump" after a pump session can be as much as 1in increase in length and 1in increase in girth once you are pumping with a full erection for 20mins

Just check out GoodLookingLoser.com I know it's kind of PUA shit but the dude has a good ass review and section on the bathmate and just jelqing and PE in general. That website convinced me to finally buy one and I'm glad I did

Sure thing mate, I've been using it for over a year and my erections are stronger/bigger/veinier/ and my loads are bigger than ever

I'm just trying to help some guys out here but hate all you want it works and girls love it

>Sure thing mate, I've been using it for over a year and my erections are stronger/bigger/veinier/ and my loads are bigger than ever
Enjoy not being able to maintain an erection without a pump in ten years.

6 foot and 6 inch master race reporting in.

Do you even know what kegels are?

Dude fuck off I obviously know more about this then you do, tell what experience you have in PE besides reading stories of dudes who "can't get hard anymore" or "I broke my dick"

Those dudes are people with 5 inch dicks thinking if they use maximum pressure for 60minutes and hang weights from their dick they can get to 8 inches in 3 months

It's like weightlifting if you walk into the gym in sandals and jeans your first day and try to squat 225lbs you are going to snap your shit up

Go slow and take it easy and you will 100% be fucking fine and reap the benefits

>6ft
>lanklet

Btw do you guys measure you dick bone pressed? Mine's 6.8'' without bone pressing and 7.5'' with it. Basically every study seems to be bone pressed, so am I allowed to say my dick is 7.5'' long?

Bone pressed is fucking cheating and everyone knows it

It's basically e statting

Bathmate bro here

>6'2" with a 6.2" dick.
Did my body get dubs or something?

How can it be cheating if virtually every study does it. Basically every official average you've ever heard of is bone pressed.

So the average of 6 inches is bone pressed? That would mean that most dicks are pretty fucking small.

>sure let me just jam the fucking ruler into my skin to get an extra 0.5inches

Is that 0.5 inches even going to be smashing the girls pussy? No

So don't count it

That's not the point. The point is that if everyone else uses bone pressing for their dick size girls would then believe that what feels like 7.5'' is actually 6.8''. It's like if everyone added an inch to their height just for the fuck of it. Women would perceive a 6' guy as 6'1''.

Jesus christ I explained that horribly. What I mean is, if everyone bone presses, then a dick that is actually 6'' would be perceived as 6.5'' because everyone with a 6'' dick (without bone pressing) says they have a 6.5'' dick (with bone pressing).

It's a false flagging lanklet acting like a butthurt manlet who is trying to make manlet look good, but does it so bad that everyone should know there's an insecure manlet who tries to cope by justifying it by thinking "at least my dick is big".

Retarded skelly, do you even lift

So you admit it's cheating though

I get what you mean it's the standard but it's still e statting

Why don't we just measure from anus to tip instead

>7.2 inch ding dong
>she see's my cock she falls in love with it
lol this is what dicklet's actually believe.

It's pretty clear it's cheating, but if everyone cheats and it's concidered the norm, I'm not going to chop 0.5'' off my dick length just to be truthful. No woman is gonna call me out on it.

Height has nothing to do with penis size. Let this thread die.

True man you're right, I guess I'm more like 8.5x5.5
This is also true but it's fun talking about dicks no homo
Pic related, what followed after I have never even met this girl in person

Some girls just want to feel what a big dick feels like

Did you do it Braydon?

I thought it was a meme that women cared about size?

Was it all to not hurt our feelings?

Bruh stop I realized after I posted I forgot to block my name out

Also no not yet but you bet I'm going to, lmao

Gotta wait till I get back home

Yea sadly

It's like the whole Veeky Forums manlet thing

Everyone here tells the truth and says girls care, they do but they will make exceptions

Much like you can still find a 10/10 girlfriend if you have a below average or average dick

It's possible

Why do you blur your dick?