Do army combat boots improve your calves if you rum in them daily? In my unit...

Do army combat boots improve your calves if you rum in them daily? In my unit, we run in our acu's probably to get us ready for combat, but I was thinking that it could improve my pt score.

It won't. Probably just hurt you. Don't do this. Just run like a normal human in normal shoes.

t.LT

No. It'll just wear down the cartilage in your knees and cause stress fractures.
11/10 don't run in boots if you don't have to.

Fuck I thought it would actually do something for me. Thank you

Actually is there anything besides running that will give me massive calves?

Heavy Deadlifts

Riding a bike.

Deadlifting bikes

Other than its not what normal people do, what exactly is your reasoning?

Riding a barbell

This has to be bait surely. Yeah sure they will enjoy your shin splints desert storm bro. Sempa fi.

It will, It'll make you look fucking retarded and leave you in pain.

No, they just ruin your joints

It will force you to heelstrike, with barely any padding, giving you knee erosion gains, and someday surgery gains, then arm gains from your wheelchair.

Nah. They're comfy as fuck

Hes right though, they also ruin your joints you stupid wannabe soldier.

>wannabe soldier
But I am an actual soldier

So am i, yet you don't see me wearing such things outside of base you pathetic attention whore.

Kek dying for the jew.
Fucking shiggy fampai

Are you retarded or something? (Well you're in the US army so you probably are)

I never said I wear them outside the base

>implying we wear them while doing our cardio as well

Fuck off, poser. We all wear our runners.

And that's another miss
So do we

Squats and squat variations

If you still use the Army issued boots your feet and ankles are rip in piece. Get the Garmont t8. Alot of guys used it in selection. Heard they were hella comf during runs.

You're both dumb. why even point out on Veeky Forums you're in the army? This post could've been summed up by just asking the question.
>tfw reserve soldir (^:
How does it feel to be active. I want to know.. For a friend.

But the standard issue ones are the most comfy, ever since getting out of basic a few years ago I still wear mine. If they fit right in the first place you should be good mane. I've also been too cheap to buy actual good boots anyhow