The Great Debate

marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

>Elon wasn't like that. A fellow student a year ahead of me, he was a clean-cut, upper-class boy with a South African accent who appeared in front of me one afternoon as I was leaping up the steps to my dorm. He said we'd met at a party I knew I hadn't been to. (Years later, he would confess that he had noticed me from across the common room and decided he wanted to meet me.) He invited me out for ice cream. I said yes, but then blew him off with a note on my dorm-room door. Several hours later, my head bent over my Spanish text in an overheated room in the student center, I heard a polite cough behind me. Elon was smiling awkwardly, two chocolate-chip ice cream cones dripping down his hands. He's not a man who takes no for an answer.

Is this ALPHA or BETA behaviour?

Was it alpha in the early 90s? Is it alpha if it happened today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like neither, but seeing as how his behavior is part of what took him where he is in life currently, I guess you could argue ALPHA.

There's no such thing as alpha or beta behavior. What ever behavior is defined alpha is done by the alpha. It's alpha because he's considered an alpha male. If the alpha male has a two inch penis and cries listening to pop songs on the radio, that's alpha behavior.

See, your problem is you've defined behavioral traits as the definition of social standing, when it's the other way around.

He got the pussy. That's all that matters.

The real beta shit was when he married a gold digger, divorced her, remarried her and divorced her again.

What an absolute M A D M A N

All i can say to that

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ

I'm just reading up upon him. Man, i didn't believe a billionaire could be this fucking BETA

>They later had five sons through in vitro fertilization; twins Griffin and Xavier, in 2004; followed by triplets Damian, Saxon and Kai in 2006; of whom they share custody
>five kids with in vitro

Couldn't get it up, big boy?

Cringe/10

The fuck does in vitro have to do with erectile dysfunction you clown?

>Is this ALPHA or BETA behaviour?
The behaviour is desperate but you're missing the important shit.

>clean-cut
adequate level of hygiene

>upper-class
family with money

>South African accent
he is exotic. he is successful despite being a foreigner.

This lead her to misinterpret his socially inept behaviour favourably.
>He's not a man who takes no for an answer

HOW does he do it, Veeky Forums?

That's not true, certain behaviours givr an alpha male his status, those would be called alpha behaviours

Money.

When it comes to women, Elon is beta...

>See, your problem is you've defined behavioral traits as the definition of social standing,
switch all opf the social standing and behavioral traits around in your post and you'll be correct

>6' 2"
you can literally be an autistic beta and your height will save you

Check out his divorces, a true beta.

lol this is why betas are betas

They'll never get it.

Source: actual alpha male.

*of
>lol this is why betas are betas

They'll never get it.
Never get the definition of behavioral traits? That's what 'alpha' and 'beta' are. Quit talking like they're set in stone. they're not.
>Source: actual alpha male.
Sure

Alpha male is a male wanted by female because of his physical apparence and his attitude, period.

>While turning Tesla into a star of modern American industry the marriage with Talulah was over and the couple divorced.

>They were apart for less than a year before getting back together again.

>'I just wasn't happy', Riley said.

>'I thought maybe I had made the wrong decision for my life.'

>But she came back to Elon because of 'the lack of viable alternatives'.

>'I looked around, and there was no one else nice to be with.

JUST

Successful people usually have addictive personalities. Not related to being alpha or beta. Alpha addicts are passionate, beta addicts are creepy

>What ever behavior is defined alpha is done by the alpha.
Women define what is and is not alpha by what women find desirable. A man with a two inch penis who cries listening to pop is only desirable if he has a shit load more to offer than his obviously sub-par genes. Elon Musk is saved by what must be a very high IQ along with a wealthy and supportive family.

>your problem is you've defined behavioral traits as the definition of social standing, when it's the other way around.
You're both wrong because they can and often do legitimise one another in a feedback loop, that is either fortuitous or vicious. An alpha can set a trend but that trend has to be appealing in some way to our hard-wired desires. On the other hand a beta or cuck might not be able to set any trend and actually find themselves in a vicious cycle of spiralling social status because their poor standing poisons the well, allowing nearly everyone to highlight that they aren't a cuck by juxtaposing themselves against the cuck.

He leads two major companies. That's more alpha than 99.99% of men. He's quite literally an alpha by definition, along with any good CEOs.

next thing fucking obama is alpha

All done of his own accord, not because she bemoaned him to do so. Pretty smart.

No, because of his social standing. That's what alpha is, leader of the pack etc. Now sure, this is almost always the same thing, alpha usually means a typical attitude and physical appearance, but it's the social standing that makes someone alpha.

>the most passive-aggressive little bitch of a man to be POTUS is an alpha male
the republicans pushed his shit in for his entire first term

He has 5 kids from 2 10/10 women

I don't see how he isn't "alpha" even though he's socially awkward

Persistence

If you want that girl go and talk to her, if you dont its only a what if. If you fail find out why, if you did nothing wrong then pity them or it was simply never anything. Know all those people who say its better to try and fail than never try at all?

to be a billionaire businessman you have to be alpha. You just can't be a weak pussy and become successful to that degree. The only way a beta can become that wealthy is by winning the lottery or something.

But if you read Musk's book, you'll find that he's universally terrible with women. And I think it stems from the fact that he treats relationships, to some degree, like he treats a business. There's a quote in his book that he often asks "how many hours per week is required to have a relationship with a girl," when talking about a new relationship. Those number of hours are related to a successful relationship. It's not like 10 hours invested per week = decent relationship, 20 hours invested = good relationship and so forth.

My boss is alpha and he can be very pushy, he rarely takes no for an answer and negotiates everything to try and squeeze a better deal.

In fact, I think he's a psychopath.

But he's also a very successful businessman.
I don't know if i want to be like him. I don't know if I could.

wtf? alpha obviously

he got her didnt he?

1. He wasnt taking no for an answer
2. Even if she hadn't liked him after this, he's still just being a genuinely nice guy by giving her ice cream, because it makes him happy

You guys think you have to be an asshole or give up at the first sign of resistance to be alpha but thats simply not true, the most alpha guys aren't afraid to compliment, give, and be nice, because it makes themselves AND the people around them feel good. and sure he knows when to call it quits for good, but he also sees what he wants and does whatever it takes to make it happen.

And it still looks like shit.