Gewichtsverlies

How much weight can a 22 year old male theoretically lose in 3 weeks?

Providing the diet is good and high in protein then the loss would be minimal. 1-2 lb tops.

13kg, just cut off one of your legs.

>1-2 lb in 3 weeks

are you retarded? Most weight loss calculators aim for that much a week.

If you just eat the bare minimum and maybe do some cardio you could lose 3lb per week, more if you're fat

6 kilo

Pindakaas

Sure, burn through all the muscle too.

>yfw the HGH didn't work as intended

kek

Depends on your deficit.
7000kcal are about 1kg of fat
If you burn 3000 kcal daily and only consume 1000kcal daily your weekly fatloss should be 2 kg in theory
Calories in, calories out

I'm glad lee priest got rid of that face tatt

>cutting .33 pounds a week tops

You're retarded

that's dorian yates you dipshit.

Hey everyone look, it's a literal retard giving out dieting advice!

not him but if you don't meet your protein goals while cutting you will become a dyel twink very quickly.

Except you would be full catabolic and activate starvation mode.
3Kg the first week, and maybe if you're lucky a couple more in the next 2 weeks.

You can still meet all your caloric and proteic goals while losing a pound a week, even more .

audibly keked

KANKER

if you've ever seen that show naked and afraid they lose anywhere from 30-45lbs in 18-21 days and the men weren't that heavy-set to begin with

those oompa loompas are getting ripped making all that chocolate.

Theoretically you could self-immolate and lose 90% of your total bodyweight

Personally when I need to lose weight fast, I burn myself using the diluted oil method.

I fill a tub with lighter fluid and 24 dozen eggs. Protein.

Nice try

yeah OP, just literally starve yourself for 21 days and you'll lose plenty of weight

20lbs with 1k cal deficit and low dose DNP

Theoretically, you could kill yourself and be rotting skeleton mode by then. Godspeed, OP.

If your maintenance+exercise is 3,500 Kcals
And you ate no food at all for those three weeks
Just water, lemon, and multivitamins you could lose around 21 pounds. However you won't do this, cause not eating food is pretty fuckin brutal
on the buddy. Cut your calorie intake to 1,750KCal and you'd lose around 10 lbs. However room for error, you'll lose 8 lbs. Not that hard to lose 8lbs.