Myprotein impact

myprotein impact

which flavour is least likely to make me kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.myprotein.com/sporternahrung/impact-whey-protein-probe/10529583.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got my first order - chocolate smooth flavor. Its good.

desu none i had was horrible, but they are too sweet. I buy unflavored and some flavored and mix for best results.

i have the strawberry flavor. I drink one scoop with 350 ml water and it tastes pretty good. Milk is obviously better, but then again, do you wanna get fat ?

Chocolate smooth is the best by far

Especially with soy milk

Why would you even fucking bother with whey

Just drink milk, dumbass

I have choclate orange and strawberry cream or something

They are both good but strawberry is a little bit better

cinnamon roll and rocky road are great

I'll order the cinnamon one next time, thanks.

Unflavored.

this lol, there's no difference just eat food you shit cunts

i get unflavoured and use nesquik to flavour it

DO NOT BUY THE COOKIES AND CREAM FLAVOUR OR YOU WILL DEFINITELY KYS

The brownie one I have right now is pretty good, I've heard chocolate is the best though

Cheaper, stays longer and less lactose/calories?

vanilla. always vanilla.

I dunno man, I did 2.5kg of cookies and cream. Was alright, got a sweet tooth though. Mocha is bretty gud. Would only get 1kg of cookies next time though

>cheaper

No it's not. a gallon of milk is three bucks and contains 128 g protein. And it's liquid, meaning easier to stuff into your body.

>stays longer

You mean you're not drinking a gallon of milk a day you fucking pussy?

>less lactose/calories

Lol you count calories what are you a fucking woman?

whats the difference between the impact whey and other whey(forgot the name) ?

idc its cheap

I like the vanilla-raspberry.
But I've only tried 4 flavors

chocolate nuts is fine

only taste I tried so far tho

isolate? Isolate whey has more grams of protein per 25g scoop iirc

are you a powerlifter?

chocolate. i have cookies and cream as well as cinnamon roll.

don't get me wrong, they taste good... but i can see myself getting sick of them really fast. they are WAY too sweet (especially cinnamon roll)

>'meh why not, let's experiment a bit in flavor'
>order 2.5kg pots of Cookies and Cream and Maple Sirup
>try them

hello darkness my old friend

wew laddy, I just received my order of the 2.5kg one 15 mins ago. Apparently it's choco flavoured, didn't even choose the flavour while ordering because I forgot, we'll see how that goes.

>tfw 5kg of vanilla
>it's still there after a year or two

need to remember to throw this shit into the trash

No, I just like the feeling that I could physically remove someone's arm from their socket if I so felt the need to.

Vanilla is fucking disgusting. Taking lmao3scoop just to finish it.

I tried strawberry, chocolate and vanilla from golden nutrition or whatever theyre called
got sick of them all after first scoops

then I ordered from myprotein some samples and enjoyed vanilla, too bad it became fucking disgusting quickly

Now I got an unflavoured 2.5kg bag 2months ago that I use from time to time when I make fruit smoothies

> Coffee Caramel

Honestly this shit is the worst. My piss smells of coffee caramel and still got about 2.5kg to go. DO NOT BUY.

Protip: they Jew you out of protein for flavoured varieties, with chocolate ones being the worst because of all the added cocoa. If you check the nutritional info bit on their site it says

>the nutritional information is based on the unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary by up to 15% (!)

Up to you if that bothers you or not but personally I just get unflavoured and chug it down. It doesn't taste that bad to me and I have a scoop with about 250ml of water three times a day. Might be an acquired taste but I quite like it now.

Fruity Cereal is the goat of myprotein flavours. trust me bruh

was about to buy
thanks for the warning

chocolate mint will make you hate yourself but you'll get used to it.

I guess any flavour they offer has some merit once you get down the first few shakes.
Still prefer natural vanilla.

listen, i've tried about 10 flavours from MP.
Danish cinammon is the bomb for me atm, chocolate smooth is the best choice if you dont want strange flavours.

Vanilla was meh ok i guess, Straciatella sucked, coffee caramel too intense, salted caramel lightly flavoured, chocolate brownie is ok too, strawberry roly poly jam is nice also.

GOMAD is quite the unhealthy prospect.

It's easy drinking your calories, though

weird, i actually kinda like chocolate mint.

It's only unhealthy if you're a dirty, lactose intolerant nigger

Is protein powder good for weight loss?

V-gain protein is really good

SALTED CARAMEL

GET UNFLAVOURED AND MIX IT UP IN A BLENDER WITH WHATEVER YOU LIKE YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS

thats a dumb question. read the sticky

I highly doubt that.

Not that it matters. Most people don't lift for health, and I assume you're one such man

kek
u really fell for this meme?

I give banana a 3/10.
Taste like shit but still tolerable.

How can you fuck up banana?

There is nothing unhealthy about drinking a gallon of milk a day unless you buy into the myth that cholestorol and saturated fat alone are bad for you (they aren't.) In fact it's probable that we're going to find out in the next few years that saturated fat is one of the healthiest things you can consume. Sugar on the other hand... but natural sugar is fine.

Just bought 5kg of the peanut flavour. How fucked am I?

my nigga

>that saturated fat is one of the healthiest things you can consume
Interesting. Can you elaborate?

If you don't get unflavoured for the extra protons you're never gonna make it

Choc mint is too minty. Dont buy choc mint.

Never drink it with water, only milk. Then you aren't too fucked

chocolate nut is death

I get choco caramel and choco brownie
but pretty good, def noticed that the caramel is sweet as fuck so i have it in the evenings as a dessert with milk instead of water

Is it bad? Just finished up Raspberry and it was pretty good, I just fancied a change.

The one that i tried

>strawberry cream

if you like strawberries, it's the bomb. Tastes like a mcdonalds milkshake with milk, good with only water too

>chocolate nut

amazing with milk, good with water

>Mocha

Bretty good

>Chocolate mint

It's fine i guess, not the best for me but i could see how people like it

>vanilla

it's vanilla, what do you expect, mix it, drink it on its own, fine either way, if not a little plain

chocolate nut is honestly fucking disgusting. that shit tasted so fucking bad and i purchased 2.5kg of it

R u retarded

Birthday cake.

Its so good i refuse to believe the macros are accurate.

Also >yodel delivery

Ayyy lmfao

estrogen milk u mean?

I'm tempted to buy some of this stuff - should I invest in a small amount of flavored and get a larger amount of unflavoured? My argument is that I can use unflavoured for cooking and drink the flavoured stuff as and when

I bought 5kg of that stuff, there's still more than half left. Use 3 large scoops (like a little mountain on the spoon) per shake every time and it will go away faster.

BUY 10 SAMPLES FOR 1$ BEFORE ORDERING 5KG!!! de.myprotein.com/sporternahrung/impact-whey-protein-probe/10529583.html

I like banana
I'm also a weirdo

The vanilla isolate tastes like absolute ass
Isolate has slightly more protein per scoop and doesn't include extra shit like sugar so no carbs.

It'll taste good for a week.

banana is pretty good, also you can get a 5.5 lb bag!

>Bought 5kg of cookies and cream thinking it was a bargain
>Mfw opening the bag and smelling that shit
>Straight to the trash, wasted 20€, i'm not putting that cancer into my body

how fat are you?

Ηοw was it, user?

Try mixing in some instant coffee or some cinnamon, if you like the flavour.

I put natural flavour in my yoghurt.

ive tried chocolate brownie and it was nice, currently sippin on blueberry, bretty good, very sweet tho.

>implying cow milk doesn't have estrogen

well shit...

strawberry cream was fucking fantastic first time I drank it, tasted exactly like regular strawberry milk but gets boring after a while, so if you're into strawberry, buy a 2.5kg bag and not a 5kg bag, vanilla was ok the first time and tasted fucking horrible after, neveragain/10, same w/ cookies and cream, tasted aight first time then like shite after, 0/10. I've heard chocolate is THE best so i'd probably go w/. that, or the choc and mint one, has breddy gud reviews too and i'll definitely be pickin that up for next time.

Chocolate Smooth is best girl

Fuck off pajeet

Chocolate Smooth, Natural Strawberry, Chocolate Brownie, Cookies and Cream and Coffee Caramel are all pretty nice. I also liked Pecan Pie but I'm a weirdo. If you're using water they all taste like ass though.

The impact is the cheapest per g or protein, and if you factor in the effects of its carbs and shit on the rest of your diet you're golden.

das it mayne

How do we know the proper national values for the flavored versions? This warning scares me: The nutritional information is based on the Unflavored version, when choosing an alternative flavor the nutritional values may vary by up to 15%

>buying Nestle products
Fucking murderer.

Sick of powders. I just get the protein cookies or brownies. Some of the cookies got 38g of protein

DO NOT order chocolate smooth flavor if you don't like the taste of malt. Dear god the malt.

Cookies & Cream is best.
Rocky Road is shit.

based mocha t.bh

Same here

Must be kind of nice to know you're stronger than the bar.

Ones Ive tried
Chocolate Stevia: tastes like chocolate.
Mocha: tastes like a sweet mocha drink youd get from a corner store, pretty good
Latte: tastes like a latte, I add coffee to it. The goat for breakfast shake
Apple crumble with custard: tastes like milk with apple in it, reminded me of the milk after you eat a bowl of applejacks or something

Thats all so far senpaitachi

The ones I tried:
Vanilla: Bland but Ok
Chocolate: Best
Flavorless: Made me gag, but with apple flavor was good.

I bought Cookies ans Cream, tried it last night and enjoyed it plenty. Then again my previous Whey experience was that garbage Body Fortress from Wal-Mart that gagged me every time I drank it, so maybe my standards are low.

what is this myprotein meme I've been seeing lately? is optimum 100% whey gold not cool anymore?

probably the chocolate. always bet on black.

unflavored it god tier because you never get after taste from it
you have to get used to it though. it made me want to throw up for the first week and now i can barely taste it

I just got my bag today, chocolate smooth. Will be trying it out tommorrow for first time, i think i misjudged how much i bought because this bag is huge

>no sample ordering in the US

My protein is considerably cheaper. I would still pick ON any day of the week, but you can get 4.4 lbs of whey for like $40 including shipping from their site. ON is still $60 for 5lbs.

Mate mate mate

Choc smooth
Whack in a spoonful of peanut butter
Some ground almond

Tastes fucking beaaaut