Just had a fat, single mom of three tell me she thinks she's very good looking

>Just had a fat, single mom of three tell me she thinks she's very good looking.

No idea how to respond because she's fat as fuck man, cellulite, hanging gut,cankles the works.

I'm just here to get some perspective, like do women live in a constant state of delusion or denial.

Do the HAES women or any out of shape woman who never goes to gym, do they genuinely think they are attractive?

Deep down inside, do they understand that there is a difference between them and say Barbara Palvin or what?

Does a skinnyfat or fat woman not see what we see or what or she chooses not to.

Just didn't realise the people you see in the FPH threads were dead serious. They aren't even depressed. Niggas legit think they are hot.

FWIW this isn't limited to women. I've known a few dudes over 300 lbs who insist:

>Mostly muscle
>Big frame
>Would look sickly if under 200 lbs

As for women in particular, there are enough thirsty dudes out there to smash the pussy and reinforce the delusion

Being deluded is more valuable than actually having an asset 99% of the time.

Most normies are delusional and think they're better-looking than they really are.

Not just their bodies, but especially regarding their face.
>I'm at least a 6 IMO, it's just my deficient personality/alphaness/wealth/hobbies that means I don't get girls :^)

>there are enough thirsty dudes out there to smash the pussy and reinforce the delusion

this

And women dont have eye for beauty, they have a keen sense for social dynamics and when those dynamics are set so that you can always get cock, they naturally assume they are hot.

They cannot make poems, they cannot make real art that inspires, they can only imitate and gauge status. They evolved for that.

There are some women who can do more, but we are speaking about general average woman.

They dont see the world as we do.

The general average man is also, well, average at most things they have passion for. That's basically the definition of "average"

most women then.

your explanation is wtf

Why do you let it bother you? Were you trying to date her? Rather than posting a wall of text I would just go on with my day.

you are 100$ right.

I know a girl who is physically deformed and has fucked about 80 dudes, including 2 of my friends, she has this condition where the top of her spine is all shrunk so she literally has no neck, but everything from collarbone down is pretty good shape, and she sends loads of naked pics on snapchat to dudes.

It isn't that she's delusional, she just believes what all the dudes who have tried to fuck her have told her.

please tell me that 80 is you exaggerating for effect

Nah my dudes, actually it could easily be more, I live in a pretty small town so the vast majority of slutty girls have been banged by several guys from the same social circles, she actually rejected another one of my friends who is a solid 7/10

>there are enough thirsty dudes out there to smash the pussy and reinforce the delusion

Yeah, they call themselves "high test".

there were snapshots of tinder fat girls who got many messages of average dudes calling them pretty etc.

Desperate peeps know no bounds.
Those are the same ones who think virgin is the worst insult.

Well the thing is, men will empty their nuts into basically anything once.

Based on this ugly women will think theyre worth something. But Im willing to bet no one would actually live with her.

>Look this thought experiment proves that women evolved to maximize hypergamy!
>No proof exists

Why don't you make like a MGTOW and kys

Naw man I like women on my cock but they are what they are.

dosnt rily matter. Dont be so triggered.

>3 years ago
>work at Costco
>fat, fucking moron coworker eats McDonald's every day
>unhygienic, smelly, runs his fucking mouth all the time
>"yeah, I worked out a few times like 2 years ago. I kept the muscle, though, cuz I have super good genetics."
The fucking height of delusion.

>there were snapshots of tinder fat girls who got many messages of average dudes calling them pretty etc.

>tfw this was you a while back

they were dark times

>tfw joke flew over your head

thats why u are on Veeky Forums instead of being life of the party like your coworker.

Just there wasn't an ounce of doubt in her mind that she was attractive. Like the way she said it was like she thought she was Instagram model tier.

I can tell there's a difference between me and a tall, male model.

This doesn't exist with women, its just a bizarre way to go through life. Living in your own alternate reality.

It all comes from male insecurity, unfortunately.

You know how they done those tinder studies and found that basically the top 20% of dudes are banging 80% of women? Think about the other 80% of dudes for a second.

A lot of that 80% are guys who know they aren't model-tier, and are conditioned to believe they have to compete with one another to score women, which is bullshit as women will happily sleep with multiple dudes at once, these guys end up becoming so insecure they on purposely hit on women uglier than them, in the belief that as these women are less attractive, they will be less confident and therefore easier to sleep with.

These less attractive women start receiving tons of messages from insecure, about-average looking men calling them beautiful and complimenting them, and therefore start to believe what they are hearing, they become more confident, almost arrogant, and start to think these average men (the 80%) are beneath them.

So the 80% of dudes now can't even bang below-average women, they blame themselves, and become even more insecure, they become angry and hateful, and of course, desperate, hence those fat girls on tinder getting messages from decent looking blokes.

We're more insecure than ever, thanks to social media, vanity, massive increases in male beauty products, unlike women who have a massive "gorgeous no matter what" counter-culture, men are expected by society to be secure and confident, hence why 90% of women have never approached a man in their life, and it all makes the insecurity worse.

man fuck these bitches
all fat bitches are the fucking same
fuck them

It's true. I have had a few overweight female friends and a couple obese ones over the years. A lot of fat women are delusional. If they ever did a single day of sports in their life, they will often credit their huge thighs for it and says it's muscle, even if it was 10 years ago.

If I am in a mixed group of men and women and a guy starts talking about fitness, the girls who don't workout will automatically start talking about how they used to do sports in middle school or high school so their legs are 90% muscle and HYOOG.

However, there are a few fatties out there who act confident but really do want to lose weight -- especially the ones who used to be skinny.

I've noticed with the era of the selfie has come extreme confidence in rather average girls. I have a theory. These girls have grown up using the "angles" on MySpace, the duck face, the selfie angle, contouring, apps that can edit your appearance and a society that accepts edited photos as reality. These cunts have spent so long looking at themselves through photographs that they legitimately see themselves as the 8/10 they look like in angled pictures instead of the 5/10 they are. This is also why online dating sucks so bad.

>we are speaking about general average woman.

And the geneal average man is the same. Because that is what average means. And back to /r9k/ you go.

This.

But it could all go away if men just stop being so damn desperate for sex. Is it really better to fuck a 2/10 hambeast then to not have sex for a few months?

this.

its because of nu male beta autists whorshipping ugly woman and being thirsty retards.

literally halph of my friends are like that.
some average fuck walks by and they start giggling " xDD i would bang ".
i facepalm everytime.

>People can be conceited or delusional

ALLAHRINO AKHBARINO

Welcome to the real world.

Did you have to make a thread about encouraging all these social retards to vent here?

Its not venting. Im genuinely curious to find out there are really people like this. There's someone out there right now fat and out of shape and genuinely doesn't see it...what causes that....

There was a guy here on Sunday who refused to accept he was 35% plus bodyfat even though his picture clearly shows he is.

There can't be people like this in the world.