Has anyone here successfully stayed on a vegan diet for over a year?

Has anyone here successfully stayed on a vegan diet for over a year?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

No
Liar

Not vegan but vegetarian.

Made good gains.

I was a vegetarian for 17 years until I grew up.

I've been vegetarian for 10 years. It's easy

I eat about 65% Vegan, 30% Vegetarian and only eat meat when I'm at family events or dinners at other people's homes which are very rare. Veganism isn't my religion. I don't condemn people who don't eat vegan/vegetarian.

Take it slow if you're just starting.Start incorporating vegan alternative ingredients when making food.

Has anyone talked to a vegan thats over 40? I mean damn their skin is fine.

did you photoshopped his head? it doesn't look like a lightbulb

VEGAN, not vegetarian you retards.

>I eat about 65% Vegan, 30% Vegetarian and only eat meat when I'm at family events or dinners

So you're not a vegan. You're not even a vegetarian.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

Im tempted to do this, i have not eaten meat for over a year now. But i find it so awkward in a restaurant and family meals because everyone is a huge meat eater.

Vegetarian meals are dog shit at restaurants too, i have no desire to eat meat and dont miss it but it feel impracticable sometime especially if i want a high protein meal.

No, cum ain't vegan.

Yes. I started when I was 17 and I'm 28 now.

Exactly
'I eat about 65% Vegan, 30% Vegetarian'

He never claimed to be a vegan or a vegetarian.

you are not a vegetarian and not a vegan.

by this logic i if i ate beef jerky 15 minutes ago, i am a vegan....since 15 minutes

What is that supposed to mean? 65% of the meals you eat are vegan? That's not how this works, buddy. Vegan means a diet that lacks any animal products. Vegetarian means a diet that lacks any meat. A diet.

It's like saying I eat 65% keto.... ???

Some of the strongest man on earth are vegan. It is not a big deal anymore, more and more people are going vegan every day

im the same.
havent eaten meat for 2 years now and i dont miss it and feel great without it.
but sometimes my vegetarian diet gets in the way and its annoying.

tho i cant go back, going vegetarian i developed a disgust/distaste over for meat over the years.
so now i dont even like that shit anymore.

>tho i cant go back, going vegetarian i developed a disgust/distaste over for meat over the years.
>so now i dont even like that shit anymore.

It also happend to me. I used to eat a lot of meat, but after becoming vegitarian I really disliked the smell of meat. It became even worse now that I am vegan for several month. It really grosses me out

Built his strength and body from meat eating, lifts have gone to absolute shit after going vegan, holds record in an event no one on earth gives a solitary fuck about.

they always look and smell like an old leather bag

been vegan since oktober 2015...I didn't even lift until recently though all I have going is being somewhat lean and made some skin gains

yeah and they can't seem to shut the fuck up about it

You talk bullshit. He is lifting more than before becoming vegan.

Not from what I heard.
And he's also on a shit ton more gear too.

Hahah same shit here bruhh.

I went vegan for 3 months and after going back to vegetarian, i couldnt drink milk anymore aswell.
Now when i drink milk, i just cringe inside and think

>this is breast milk of a dead cattle that im drinking months after it was killed and it was artificially preserved so it still tastes good

Did you go vegan/vegetarian because of the animals or because of healthy reasons?

I personally didnt do it for the animals. I was more concerned about the health issues and just how fucking disgusting meat actually is.

People always say meat tastes great, but never tried to rip it off from an animal directly and just eat it as it is, because thats what real meat tastes like.

no, I don't meme myself to fad diets

I eat a lot of fish, red meat once or twice a week, chicken I used to eat so much that now I barely eat it, duck breast rarely, rabbit once a year or so.

then obviously a shit ton of veggies, nuts, grains and all that
I love dairy though

>not taking the bait

You don't understand any of the worlds you are using

huh?

He is user, user of worlds. Bow down to him.

If there was an autismo element, you would be its embodiment.
You are so hellbent on proving him wrong in some way that it literally hurts me physically when reading your gibberish.

Not him but what is the point of this post?

I'll second this. Vegetarian of 24 years reporting in

If the worst comes to the worst most places will make you an omelette.

Most vegetarian meals tend to be very high in carbs when eating out. On holiday recently we were all inclusive, and the vegetarian options were shocking. There was, however, a salad section with boiled eggs. Got some odd looks for loading up on literally half the eggs there every evening

I eat salat as a sidedish. Making good gains.

You asked the wrong person, m8.

>keto
>all I eat is pork, beef, and chicken

Feels good

i've been a pescetarian for about 10yrs and i've been working out for about a year. i've gained 25lbs in the last ~9months. nothing drastic but still not bad imo