Who here getting JUST'd right now?

who here getting JUST'd right now?

shopping spree

>tfw bitcoin maximalist

the very second i was going to pull out of an alt i was in to go USDT and wait for the correction, The alt crashed 15%. Not even jokeing, the very fucking moment i was about to hit the sell button.

JUST

which alt i must know for research

Pics or it didnt happen

Pretty bad but i been doing ok and im getting justed holders are getting killed

I'm getting depressed. Seriously. I did everything right. Accumulated at low prices, bought the dips, everything was going great, I was up on average 50% when my coins were going sideways. Now I'm getting anally fucked. Down 10% from my initial investment. Was up 100% a few weeks ago. What's even the point of this shit anymore. It's more stress than it's worth.

Sold all my alts at a loss this morning. Looked at BTC chart and it was obvious it's going to continue mooning. Lost only 0.5 BTC

i've pretty much lost everything because i bought link at 11k. and it looks like it's heading towards 5k. i don't feel anything anymore.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. BTC pumps = alts down, BTC dumps = alts down, BTC consolidating = 10% shitcoin pump. Altcoins are a fucking meme and if I can even recover half the BTC I've lost buying "good" altcoins I'm selling and never buying a fucking alt again.

Thats my entire portfolio. Well, it was until 1 week ago.

Sold my DNT at 3 cents last week. I paid like 20 cents for it and had been bagholding it for months.

A few hours ago I fomo'd in and bought it again for 9 cents. It's already back down to 6.

JUST

This.

It's like Veeky Forums really hates money.
I also have a little ETH too because why the fuck not, but really it's almost entirely about BTC. Anybody who can't see this by now should quit.

HhaahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
>Bittrex soon guys srs this time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

>"Heh, I'm a genius I always saw this coming"
.>"If you don't do X and Y then you deserve to be poor"
Oh fuck off Mr.20/20 Hindsight. We both know if you were successful you wouldn't be browsing Veeky Forums.

btc maximalists arent a meme
they are quiet when btc is trading sideways and alts are doing 10x, but when btc pumps and alts stagnate they wont stfu

Only retards who bought altcoins and so called "traders" are losing. Bitcoin is a big thing now so altcoins are being shilled hard by scammers and faggots.

If you were smart you would of just bought and held Bitcoin.

Link is JUSTing me so fucking hard right now

-> You LARPing faggots all parrot each other. You're all experts when bitcoin is pumping but never when alts are producing 1000% returns.

>bought LTC
>held for a little bit
>decide to sell and buy ETH instead
>LTC moons ETH is crashing
well fuck me, this is after loosing 25% on ark and omg. probably going to just hold for a few months and stop trying to look for moon missions

KEK

it seems like ltc and eth are taking turns pumping up from btc profits.

>went from 100 btc to 40btc
fuck man. all i had to do was hold bitcoin. why did I fall for the alt meme

No, it's entirely about fiat. Alts are to get more BTC, which is used to get more fiat.

it was ether pump to xrp pump i think