Request

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Buy orders at 7x ICO price on ED right now...

butthurt burgers at it again

>being this retarded
>not understanding personal caps
>not understanding why this isn't the best ICO format ever

Those are fake.

You delussional pajeets. This shitcoin will instantly dump on ED and will be trade .25x from ICO MAX. Enjoy your bags pajeets.

thank god i didn't buy this. i'll wait for it to dump 50% below ico on ed to buy a couple hundred for fun.

kek screencapped

Not being a filthy burger feels so good

Good indicator that it's not going sub ICO though, and Binance are in talks with listing them asap.

god i hope so, then i'll be able to pick some up

>Good indicator that it's not going sub ICO though, and Binance are in talks with listing them asap.

>Making up news in hopes that your token doesn't trade below ICO

Don't worry pajeet, your investment will instantly dump and be worth 10 ruppees max. Enjoy your currybags.

Salty burger detected

WE ARE THE REQTMARINES!

MUH WHITELIST
MUH IGN
MUH NEXT PAYPAL

WE ARE THE DELUSIONAL REQTMARINES!

LMAO THIS

I can't wait until you delusional pajeets start posting pink wojaks when you lose your miserable 1000 rupees.

I can't wait until you shut the fuck up when this thing makes money.

the project looks good and all but
>100,000eth goal
>340mm USD, #20 coin in marketcap right off the fucking bat
>reaching a motherfucking BILLION in market cap will mean only 3x for ico holders, meanwhile a 10% loss requires 35mm fresh usd to enter to be recovered

good luck reqmarines, if you do get any gains, you'll have earned them out of bravery

34m usd actually

> he can't do math
> $35m not $350m
> RDD has cap of $31m
> he prefers shitcoins

lol dude I think you have to go back to high school

*primary school

I am so confused on how day 1 it went to 64-65k ETH and now it's only at 85-86 eth now on day 2.

Were there so many people who got whitelisted who don't have enough money to invest in the ICO cap of a little over 6 ETH per day?

Veeky Forumstards here who think they can turn their 6 eth to 60. haha!

I'll buy at a 1.5x premium on whatever the charts have it at on Binance or EtherDelta. Hopefully below ICO.

you say that as if spending $2200 per day is a small amount for most people

That is true but I feel like had they allowed more accounts to be whitelisted, this whole problem wouldn't have really happened. Is this slow ramping up of money really optimal? I get that it allows everyone a chance to put in X money slowly but it still feels like whales are going to win in the end getting the chance to accumlate a large amount of eth.

But then again I only managed to fill up 5.5 ETH of day 2's limit along with another person from another country I'm sharing the whitelisted account with.

What problem? If they opened up the whitelist even more, more whales would have got in -- by the time FOMO spread for this ICO they closed the whitelist early, thus causing over 21k to be on the waitlist.

Having poor pajeets whitelisted is better, means less chance of a whale P&D.

The fact that it hasn't capped yet proves your theory wrong

Day 3 member coming through - 134,260 REQ.

The only reason it didn't cap on day 2 is because they let poorfags in the whitelist who can't afford more than a few ETH. I should have whitelisted my family to throw 100+ ETH in.

10mins and we're already 40%+ through the what was left for Day 3 buyers.

Exactly what I did with the family now sitting with 500k req