How do I get rid of puffy nipples Veeky Forums?

How do I get rid of puffy nipples Veeky Forums?
Im seriously losing so much will and energy to this I just want this shit of my body

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black cotton shirts x F

Pierce em, leaves them permanently hard

Letro, adex, nolva etc...

Surgery.

Or just lose fat and stop eating foods that cause water retention.

Clean up your diet.

I had puffy nipples sometimes, but that was because I had eczema on them, probably not really related.

Do you have gyno or not? Reduce estrogen intake eg in plastic water bottles.

I have the same issue, all I can think to do is build your chest but that might make them worse.

really ?

>citation needed

I know this is true for female nipples, would I look gay with nippy piercings?

They're suuuper sensitive so the only way I'd be able to do it is after mad painkillers

Looks like minor case of gyno.

I have it too, though I have an doctors appointment real soon to get it removed.

your areola:nipple ratio is weird.

ralox and nolva.

Ai if you are fat too

It looks like my chest.

>TRIGGER WARNING FOR tfw nogf fitizens
I was about to get surgery (I met a plastic surgeon and all) but then I found out my gf likes them and I kept them this way.
Her pinching my nips while I fuck her is a no return train to orgasm

It's like having 3 penors, I respect them now

is this bro science?

raloxifene should shrink them up nicely. If your nips have been this way for a number of years, you'll probably need surgery.

If you already have enlarged glandular tissue no amount of SERM will help you. Only (!) surgery.
Also note that all men have glandular tissue. You just happen to have more of it.

I have the same thing, gyno nipples. Right now I am cutting but I am 99% sure I have gyno tissue behind the nipple.

The only option if you can feel a mass behind them and it's rubbery is surgery.

Sad part is that this is post operation
Here's a pic from when I was fitter, shortly after the surgery. I had 2 rock/lumps under my nipples that they had to suck out, no amount of fitness or exercise could have ridded that naturally

any long term effects like pain? I am thinking about getting it done on mine. I'm

if I were you I'd worry more about that hole in your chest, that shit's dangerous

When I was a kid I used to get bullied over my nippies a lot, developed a super sensitive near-immediate reaction to any kind of nipple stimulus. I don't know of they're more/less sensitive now, but for a solid 6 months after I felt weird every time water hit my chest in the shower
>had an excuse to wear a compression vest for a little while
>first time in my life I didn't have to be self conscious of my nipples looking like breasts through my shirts
>finally started standing up straight, still do so till this day

If you know to look for it you can tell there's a slight incission scar under both. I've never in my life had anyone notice it or ask about it, but then again before I got it done my doctor was bragging about how good he was at hiding scars

If have the exact same thing. Don't have sagging boobs but have puffy nipples, I dint feel anything lumpy underneath em

No, this is b8

>Looks like minor case of gyno.
No.

are you the gyno expert? if so can you please open your own thread where all big-titted tortured souls can post a titty pic and ask for your competent judgement?

how much is he quoting you

where you from m8? That girl look really familiar kind of like my ex.

you niggers dont even know the struggle

Holy fuck I thought mine were bad. Damn I need to cut soon but I need to gain 8more pounds. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums, please go

im trying GYNECTROL. not dure if works but worth a try

>The only option if you can feel a mass behind them and it's rubbery is surgery.
Tamoxifen can sometimes work too.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085

Treatment with topical DHT apparently has a pretty high success with almost zero side effects, good luck convincing your doctor to write you a prescription tho