Sleeper Cell Strength

I hate volume. I want to be strong in the same way that a sleeper car is strong. Is it possible to get really strong without getting really big and obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZs1fK7TTek
youtu.be/_8XKNTJa0iM
youtube.com/watch?v=UVckwZ5t_a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, the Bulgarian method is your answer.

>Is it possible to get really strong without getting really big and obvious?

no. it's that "really strong" bit that you need to revise.

"quite strong", "relatively strong", yes

"really strong", no

You sound like a homo.
Why would you want to lok like a twink?

I just want to be as strong as possible at a size that doesn't look intimidating at first glance.

What for?

I like the aesthetic more than being yuge and bulky.

Look up Pavel Tsatsouline..
Guy is retarded strong but to the layman, he does not look it at all.

Well, sure, if you like cock.

Calisthenics.

You be as strong as you can be but getting big is hard.

Gay guys usually like bears so what you're saying doesn't make any sense lol. I'm not getting big just so you can fap to my shit in a CBT.

i agree it looks better. Just dont lift heavy. Lift consistently with lighter weights at higher reps.

Yes. By being natty. In clothes no one will be able to tell, you're strong, lol. Source - myself.

Man, I know this manual labour dude, he's strong as fuck. It's all those bags of cement

pic related

pic related is what OP thought of when starting this thread

Ie any twinky anime trap

yes if you wear clothes that don't accent your body. if you have decent muscle, you will always look like you're strong as fuck unless you go sumo-mode and put a thick layer of fat over it all

Fucking weeaboo faggot. I hate you with a passion.

Permabulk and people will assume you're just a weak fat cunt.

Kill yourself. Only faggots like big guys.

Easy way to recognize blue collars is by looking at their forearms. They can look like twigs, but their forearms will always be swole.

No. If you have good leverages, you can have a pretty heavy deadlift without looking too big.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZs1fK7TTek

Skip to 11:26

This guy has the gayest voice ever. God Veeky Forums is so fucking gay and beta.

>tfw you will never be the pirate king

t. butthurt dyel whose poor tummy gets upset from bulking due to shit genetics, meaning he can't look good

WOULDN'T WANNA GET TOO BIG C'MON

I wanted to know what he told you after he refused our offer in favor of yours

t.hothead

Lift Heavy, pick a Powerlifting routine focusing on Sqauts, DL's, OHP, Bench, Push Press, Clean & Jerk, Pull Ups.

Eat at maintenance but only clean, lean food. It will take longer because you aren't eating big, but you'll get stronger while not gaining too much weight.

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>OP wants to get strong
>user suggests lifting with lighter weights at higher reps

Guess how I know you're weak as shit

Spoken like a true virgin.

>I wanna get strong without the work guys! Is there any shortcuts?

No, you fucking pussy

If you aren't ready to do the work, then just keep jacking off to anime

I can of like that idea too. It's like I could get in fight with people and then immediately ktfo cuz they weren't expecting my strength.
I would say just to wear thick and big clothes, like a hoodie. No one will see your strength then.

do calesthenics instead of lifting, it will give you a strong and Veeky Forums body without being huge

Just be a manlet. People automatically assume I'm weak, then their jaws hit the ground when they see me deadlift 220kg. 220kg is baby weight, but still impressive for normies.

I've read some pretty bad autistic fantasies before but I think this takes the cake

just train to be a good rock climber.

Super low bf% and very high strength to weight ratio.

Definitely possible, check out this dude youtu.be/_8XKNTJa0iM

You left out the part where you tip your fedora and whisper pssh, nothing personnel, kid.

tl;dr Unless you have a genetic gift it's going to be very underwhelming. Just get big or accept your strength level as is.

Full answer: let's use vertical jump as our model of very high force output. There are three physical components to the vert.

Structure of the muscle, tendon, and bone complex; passive tissues can change leverages and offset the amount of force a muscle can project. Google Achilles tendon length.

Neuromotor efficiency. A higher level of efficiency allows a faster and stronger contraction. This can be trained to a degree (I believe most coaches cite 10-15%) but otherwise is primarily genetic.

Lastly, size of the contractile tissue itself. A larger muscle is stronger. Period. It's ability to express force is limited by passive tissue and strength of the neuromotor signal.

Of those three things, the training that will have the largest effect on vertical jump in an otherwise untrained individual, is strength training. By adding mass to the contractile tissue, you can output more force. You can't make your CNS in general that much more efficient, and you can't change tendon and bone lengths. So the only way to get stronger and more powerful is to tack on more muscle.

Said the twink who never gets any pussy

The best thing you could possobly do for thos is advanced calisthenics.

Yea, you can't be crazy strong, but pretty strong. I'm 6' and 163, and my stats are 145/210/315/375

I look like I lift it in tee shirts, but in long sleeve stuff you can't tell

>pretty strong
>those lifts
Pick one mate

i.d on shoes?

Spooky skele

These are kgs btw

> Oh I just wanna tone my muscles you know what I mean? I don't wanna look like Arnold.

Is this you?

Martial arts? Judo/Jujitsu? Those guys don't get really big but are strong.

D/o/ calisthenics.

Veeky Forumsck off.

Yeah, they used to call me a sleeper.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVckwZ5t_a8

Not recommended desu. Also in that video I had a sub 1pl8 x 5 bench lelelelele

Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums > Veeky Forums

high rep low weight
cardio
isometric holds
plyometrics