Martial Arts that will not put you in jail

>heard someone from my grappling club is serving 12 years in jail for throwing someone on the street, in a self defense situation

>supposedly he got attacked by a drunkard and he reacted by doing a judo throw and the drunk guy broke his spine

>the law of my country does not think this is reasonable self defense, and I can understand this, considering the outcome

>used to think judo was not harmful so this was a bit of an eye-opener for me

I looked around a bit online and it turns out a lot of people end up in jail for using martial arts in self defense.

>Talked to a guy at work whom I knew had done time for assult. Turns out he slapped someone in the back of the head and got 1,5 years in jail for this. Other guy fell and there were multiple witnesses.

Looking at youtube it seems people get away with a lot in the US, but Europe and other countries are a bit different. With the refugee invasion and general unrest, I want to know what I can actually do or not.

Get a gun, dead men can't talk.

>>supposedly he got attacked by a drunkard and he reacted by doing a judo throw and the drunk guy broke his spine
>>the law of my country does not think this is reasonable self defense
Cuck country, hope the best for the judo man.
>>I can understand this, considering the outcome
Cuck country, cuck inhabitant.

This, OP is a cuck and no one should help him for having such a cuck stance against Judo guy

When you're being attacked, you don't know if the fucker is wanting to hurt you or kill you, and sometimes it doesn't matter which since you can die from a punch to the head. Plus he was drunk, making him less predictable. Any amount of prison sentence for defending himself in that situation is a joke

A 10 year joke you won't be laughing at.

The laws are not going to change in any reasonable timeframe. Cuckcalling isn't helping anyone here, I'm trying to be practical.

>how can I defend myself
>I don't actually want to defend myself because I'm a cuck who supports punishment for self defense

Kill yourself.

the only way to do this would be to practice martial arts with a friend at home in your garden, or somewhere private.

it won't be as effective as having someone teach you, but martial arts can be self taught and there's no record of it, just say you dont know how it happened in a statement and it was just the adrenaline.

Unless you are actively fighting against this in real life or are trying to bring awareness to this then you're just a faggot who's wasting everyone's time.

>judo
getting thrown with full force on the mats without knowing how to fall is bad enough. Imagine this situation on concrete. judo is no fucking joke.

Any decent full contact fighting sport has devastating techniques.

1. Know what places you have to avoid at what times and when you have to go there don't go alone
2. Learn how to deescalate a situation
3. Run away as fast as you can (a good 200-400 meter sprint time is an advantage)
5.study the law of your country and find out what the appropriate amount of force for any kind of self defense situation is.

This is what will give you almost a guarantee that you won't get into jail in a country that takes action against physical violence on that scale.

>point out your error in the hopes you will change your misguided ways
>met with unwarranted hostility

Careful user, that will be illegal soon enough.

Gay Turkish oil wrestling seems like the perfect sport for you.

>turkey is a stand your ground country
>turkish culture is a stand your ground culture
>most firearms are legal as long as you're 21+
>everyone just fights like men, rare gun use unless you're in a gang

cmon this bait isn't even worth replying to user

anybody that supports erdogan deserves to be shot

Op, do you want a real solution?
Don't live in a shitty country.

>does autistic judo throw
>breaks someones spine
>he din do nuffin

>defending turkroaches
>plzgo

>not just running away from any physical confrontation
It's really not worth it. Same if you get mugged, just handle your shit and leave.

tfw wouldn't mind going to jail so I have an excuse to just kick back and read every day

Hey fuck you op judo go did nothing wrong
My old boss's brother fucking died in a bar fight because some faggot punched him in the back of the head and he had a seizure

You have no idea what jail is do you.

"everyone just fights like men."

Ok

Yeah I totally agree with this.
I'm pretty fucking rapid and I back myself in a foot race over any mugger in the street. I would always just peg it.

Damn, its times like these you wonder when this happens to the US

>martial arts that will not put you in jail

literally none, anything can kill or injure someone seriously
a simple punch can kill someone

There's this cunt that in a normal world it would be allowed to beat the shit out of him to death but sadly a simple punch can put me in jail or some shit
feels bad man

Jesus fuck europe is cucked.

Want to be practical? Move to a less cucked country or get ready to sink with the ship.

Boxing
Some guys tried to punch you and you punched back, not your fault they have a glass jaw.

>tfw castle doctrine state

feels good, nigga

Why are these /pol/ faggots all over Veeky Forums now?
The cuck mee-mee is pretty much perpetuated by virgins who are afraid they won't find a gf before the happening kills us all.

Never say you used X move to injure the guy. Like don't go the cop and say "Yeah and then I amrbarred that side and snapped his shit"

Just say "we scuffled and it went to the ground and I think he might have hurt his arm"

>defend yourself against drunk
>12 years
>rape underaged white girl
>community service

Lmao you fucking yuropoors disgust me.