Binge Eating while High

Anybody have a method for keeping your willpower in the face of munchies? Whenever I get high, I binge eat like a motherfucker. I've been trying to cut down my weed consumption (down from three times a day to like two times a week) but those two times I eat enough for the whole fucking week. I'm working to cut my addiction since I want to have abs but I'm sure I'll smoke weed again in the future even if I "quit" completely.

if you have no willpower you should not be smoking weed

Don't have any food available in that case, or don't smoke weed

just smoke before bed or like 2 hours before to enjoy some videos or gaming. People who smoke during the day are degenerates and end up not doing anything besides eating and getting paranoid. reward yourself and smoke at night-time and just go to bed when you get that tired feeling

Just set aside a healthy snack beforehand or something. Or just sack up and dont binge eat when youre high.

>eveybodys the same as you

Some of us can smoke during the day and still lift and be productive and not paranoid. Just cause youre a lightweight doesnt mean you have to shame the rest of us

What could you possibly need a gear train that big for, aside for heavy mining plant?

Agreed
Probably best just to smoke when I won't be around my fridge for a while
It won't work, if I know there's food available, it will find its way in my mouth. Quitting seems like the best option but when I quit, I always seem to find my way back through some bullshit logic like "Oh its Friday, lets have a joint"

Hey guys look at me im an engineer major

>stoner denial

all weedheads do is lie and never be honest with themselves. its because they get into the routine of smoking everyday and just clouding their thoughts. Weedheads are so fucking high all the time or are in the comedown stage most of the time and get groggy denial syndrome """hurrr im productive on weed Lmao""""

Shut the hell up idiot

Lmao youre just weak then. Plain and simple. Try harder or you wont make it

Hi!

Welcome to fit. As an engineer, you'll fit right in here.

I assume you like gargling cock right?

Lmao, you dont want to believe that its possible for somebody to smoke and still be productive cause you fail at it. Im doing just fine in life and i get to enjoy a little something extra to make it even better. Be jealous

... I was making fun of the other user, you didn't get it

His assumption that you gargle cock is independent of his assuming you're an engineer

shut up retarded smoke hog. all you do is smoke and eat food and watch neftlix all day retarded fuck. then you fall asleep from the fatigue and tiredness that the weed causes you. You are just a lame joke kid. piss the hell off

Youre still not getting it

Yeah you're right.

Anybody know how to stay strong while quitting an addiction?

I smoke every night and guarantee i'm stronger, bigger, and more cut than you. Just replace the shitty foods you have at home with good ones. For me when i binge its more greed than hunger, so just have some oats, nuts and chicken

What do you get out of trolling so obviously?

I was suggesting not giving it up and just nt being a bitch and eating less but.... In that case, just find someone who you admire thats sober and youll be inspired to do the same. (Someone you look up to, celeb etc)

Plenty of studies have shown marijuana ruins your concentration and ability to focus on a task. Anecdotally, every pot head I've known who claims to be functional while high is not actually functional while high, they're just so spaced out they have no idea.

im not even trolling though kid

>stoner anger

lol. as expected. whats the matter? ran out of weed? only have rolling papers left and now you are angry? Dude lay off the weed and get your life together man..

Still obvious

Lmao you know what, yea come to think of it when im working during the day and lifting afterwords while high i was actually just sitting in a chair spaced out the whole time. Thanks for making me realize how terrible pot is user. Never again

Just don't get high. That simple. Weed is overrated and horrible for you to smoke.
Unless you eat weed, then it's stupid to even consider having any.

negative side effects from doing drugs??

> Hold the phone, Jack

This can't be. oh wait, no. I guess it checks out. Quit doing drugs.

You're right. I've been smoking for the past three years and this last year I managed to go two nonconsecutive months without smoking. It's just I guess I get depressed or something once in a while and I use the weed to make myself feel better or something. I probably just have some underlying mental problem but I think I can figure it out. Thanks for the answers.

i smoked for 3 years too but whenever i smoke now i just get panic attacks and get too high to think then start to comtemplate my existence and everything going on in my life. i really dont need to do it. i havent smoked now for 2 months its better this way

>getting this buttblasted and shifting the goalposts this hard

Stop being a defensive retard, I didn't suggest you sat in a chair and hallucinated doing work, I said that you're not as productive as you think you are. Are you high right now?

just binge eat healthy food

when i get high the munchies normally strike after I'm sober, i lift while I'm blazed and normally chow down on a bag of salad.

i know the salty foods are the nicest because animal instinct, but try it.

bonus: if you get the munchies while you're still blazed, you can pretend to be a monkey or tortoise, it's mental user

Trust me im exactly as productive as i think i am. You must not have too much experience with its effects or maybe you just cant handle it.

>theyre just so spaced out they have no idea

how do you have any idea of someone else's productivity?
Plenty of people who have never smoked pot have no productivity and vice versa
protip dont make blanket statements that are retarded

I used to smoke weed errrday ok OP and I was skeletor mode. If you're blaming being 2high4life as a reason for being fatass fatass then I have some bad news for you.

I never understood going to go and get food or not prebaking a pizza or some shit and then destroying it. Just eat less before or smoke more weed and you'll be too high to function.

And by every day I mean all day, and play WoW or CoD:BO and drink soda/chips. Made it somewhat at this point though minus the autism

>you can pretend to be a monkey or a tortoise

I'm not blaming it but it isn't helping. I'm fat because my parents fed me fatty shit while growing up and ruined my habits until I recently decided to stop being fat. I have my meals planned out egry day so that I keep my calories in check. When I'm sober, I'll still go down to the fridge and open it and go "nah I'm not hungry" and successfully back off. When I'm stoned though, I start shoveling food in my mouth like this guy gargles cock

Eat before you smoke, that's what I do. If I get a craving then, I eat something like an apple that's still really flavor but healthy and relatively low calorie.

I'm gonna do this. Kendrick Lamar doesn't drink or smoke and he's successful as fuck.

This. Its like venturing to the deepest dungeons to figure out how the world works above. Some people can be productive, most cant. I wouldn't say its worth your time figuring out how to do it though. In my experience, I can be productive and even perform certain tasks better than I could do before, but I'm never at 100%. Rather, Im at like anywhere between 0%-90%. In regards to tasks I can do better, any form of complex physical activity a la. lifting, swimming, even writing.

But to answer your question, just eat a big dinner before smoking. Or even better, make edibles. Not brownies, but proper food w/ cannabis oil.

just munching on nature's bounty.
Generally I prefer to get paranoid as fugg and spend all night reading about reptilians, but I reckon it would be fun

Why don't you just anticipate if you will get high that day and don't eat or eat little, just before going to the gym, bring along your food inna backpack and fucking eat the shit out of it. No harm done. Also drink loads of water/proteinshake, buy protein bars. At least you won't go completely sugary/trash food all the way just extra calories. also you could try cooking if you're inside a house partying, that could help out quite a lot.

Why is it that every fucking stoner thinks that smoking up at least once a day is totally cool but if someone drank like they smoke they'd look down on that as an addiction and a problem?

and dont give me "420 weed dood has no efekts on me" because the fact is that weed does show cognitive effects after long-term habitual use and just because you're not going to have withdrawl fevers and sweats doesnt mean it isnt addictive.

This.

Gargling cock is enjoyed by many.

Especially engineers.

Here are the problems with your post:

>'every fucking stoner'
>'addictive'

But regardless, I'll respond properly. Basically, 'stoners' like many other substance 'abusers' dont give a fuck about the long term cognitive effects. The stoners youre thinking of obviously have probably for whatever reason consider it cool to introduce weed into their life. Lots of people. There are plenty of arguments for against. Who gives a fuck.

thank you. honestly

*lots of people masturbate

This summer, I finally caved and tried weed off of a friends recommendation that it might help my depression. I was at the worst place in my life, and was contemplating suicide pretty much every minute. Antidepressants and counseling were doing nothing, and my family was entirely unsupportive, but the weed no joke saved my life. It didn't fix my depression or give lasting relief, but it gave acute depression relief in the evenings that I so desperately needed. That break helped me push through the seemingly insurmountable wall of depression, get my nutrition back up again, start lifting again, and start more depression treatments. Like anything, I am sure weed can be abused an ruin lives, but I am thankful as hell that I actually gave it a shot instead of dismissing it outright.

I don't even need to get high for depression relief, just a small bowl in my glass pipe and the fog clears and I don't hate living as much. That leg up is very helpful. I'm trying to get my medical card in arizona where I'm going to uni, but it's taking forever so I'm buying some weed off a friend in the interrim. It's just too helpful not to have.

because smoking a bowl every day is VERY different from getting drunk everyday.

You don't have to get drunk to enjoy a glass of wine or a shot of vodka

yea and having a glass of wine is fine. Thats not getting drunk

Nobody enjoys a shot of vodka senpai. And wine tastes like ass imo. If you're going to drink for taste and pleasure then get a good beer, make a good cocktail drink, or make mulled wine.

But no, there's nothing wrong with a few drinks a day, and there's actually huge health benefits from drinking a moderate amount every day. That being said, health wise there is a huge difference between getting drunk every day and getting stoned every day. Getting drunk daily fucks with your heart, your liver, your kidneys, and gets you fat as fuck, not to mention physical dependency.