What's fit sipping on this morning?

What's fit sipping on this morning?
>sip related

>that first taste of the day

Vegetable juice and avocado smoothie.
Enjoy your 0 nutrition, low energy beverages, pleb.

Monster energy of course, I'm about to grab another can, suggest you guys do the same.

3 scoops of hyde, senpai
#FIEND

>white nationalist frog drinking white monster
Fucking deplorable

Had an ice cold bottled water when I woke up and now I'm having some regular coffee.

This meme died SO hard this morning. Rip

enjoy your calories, pleb

prewokout

Reported for posting white nationalist nazi kkk racist evil symbols. Kill yourself drumpfkin.

Inshallah famalam!

>first sip of the day is nitric oxide
>first sip of NO in life
>head fells itchy
>body feels itchy
>feels like I'm going to pass out
>start working out
>high test qt mirin my 1plate squat
>"Hey user, its really hot here isn't it?"
>y-yes

Fuck this NO Shit is good

whatta piece of human garbage you are

The perfect thread to start asking

just finished a can of cherry soda, how does Veeky Forums get sugar soda out of their diet? I can't stop drinking soda

Same as with food you add the forkputdowns in your workout.

Just drink less and less over time and replace it with water. I used to drink a bottle of coke a day but now I just can't get this shit down.

Simple, just switch to monster absolute zero

Please refrain from uploading the white nationalist, nazi frog on the forums. Thank you.

Water.
Ideally you want to reboot your tastebuds since they're geared to being stimulated by sugar.

It's quite simple to not drink soda. The real challenge is sticking with it long enough to not like it over other drinks like milk and water.

Gin tonic. Fucking Beefeater because I run out of Bombay :(

I love the sweetness and the carbonation, but when i drink plain soda water I just can't stand it. I've tried sugar free, no sweetener fruit soda water, and that's pretty good, but it's 4x more expensive than regular soda

i dont fucking understand how people can live without any fucking willpower. its soda for fucks sake, youre acting like its an end all in your life. kys

>tfw consume 0 calories
>tfw i die

Fuck man that sucks. Feeling for ya