Tfw my very kind and motherly co-worker brought me lunch

>tfw my very kind and motherly co-worker brought me lunch

>no idea what the nutrition facts look like

End me now, bros.

One of my co-workers offered to buy me KFC and even though it felt rude to turn him down, I'm on a cut and I can't risk that shit

Best estimates I'm already over on fats and carbs for the day, while sitting well under protein for the day. Just going to have to find a way to absorb it elsewhere in the week.

yeah I'm constantly turning down candy and shit from my coworkers
its kinda funny though, they've noticed me losing weight and ask me repeatedly how I do it. Then act shocked and confused when I turn down a free brownie. Fuckin normies amirite

>you didn't throw it away and ate weighed food

Never gonna make it

>You didnt disassemble each piece of that food and weighed them separately to guess the macros
Are you even trying ?

Nah, I asked where she found the recipe then tracked it down online and plugged it into MyFitnessPal. Not perfect, but it ought to get me pretty close

>he has to go out of his way to turn a kind deed and a nice meal down because of his autistic need to follow a list
>he actually thinks that one instance will change anything
>religiously counting calories as a natty
Lmao, you fuckwits deserve all the fails in life that happen to you.

> co-worker brings you lunch

WTF ? Who eats something a work acquaintance hands you in, what I'm assuming was, some kind of tupperware, like a stew made of a murdered spouse that they are trying to dispose of through kindness ?

You ate dead person.

>i have no discipline and anyone who has is an autist xd
this is why u look like shit

its actually a pretty good sign for your willpower when you don't fall for the "just this one time" trap.
Also dirtybulkers fuck off

>Work at sams club
>Constantly offered free samples
>Butter lady tries to get me to eat full goddamn grilled cheeses

I have to stuff them in the trash when she isn't looking.

Hold bros

Is she hot?

grilled cheese sandwiches?
I think i may be crying about food in my dreams again tonight

Veeky Forums has ruined you m8. A homemade lunch you didn't account for won't do jack for your diet.

Seriously this shit doesn't matter. Keep training.

If you're so autistic about looking good naked that you can't accept a nice gesture like a homemade lunch from someone you will never make it.

son as your mom i want you to know that you're autistic and i farted in your lunch.

love,
mom

Thanks mommy

>finally get a job after 3 months being a neet and cruising off of savings
>everyone immediately likes me because I am handsome and charismatic and new

I was feeling pretty bummed out while I was a neet but maybe I'm not such a bad person after all, also

>doughnuts in break room, eat one
>have a big cup of soda during lunch
>manager chick offers me free cheesy breadsticks after shift, eat 3
>mfw

why is there always only shit food around

My favorite

That's actually a pretty subtle way of getting the info you need without being rude/offensive. Nice work, man.

When I started work it was easy to eat shit food all the time - somebody always gets junk food for lunch and with online ordering there's an endless amount of options now
Also if you want to take a break, going downstairs to grab a coke from somewhere is an easy solution but it's not good for you
You'll also be wasting a lot of money.

Bring your own food every day. If you haven't cooked anything, bring a can of tuna and some salad. Or a few boiled eggs and a salad.

One of the ladies in the office where i work was leaving so they bought her a cake. I'm sitting in the lunch room having my protein shake and this guy is like "user do you want some cake" on the inside I'm like what do you think im just going to eat a random piece of cake while I'm 2.5 months into my cut and only a couple of kilos off my desired weight. But I'm like no thanks.

>>he actually thinks that one instance will change anything
I used to think this but one day i had one bad meal and by the end of the week i had put on weight. One meal can make a difference.

Kek

what was the bad meal?

Unless it's a full fucking cake or a dozen donuts, no not really.

can you not simply look at the meal?
What was it?