Did any of you fags hold?

Did any of you fags hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-39dsknfVxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

held, bought and rode the dip.

comfy.

You’re going to get dumped on hard. Don’t buy back in now if you sold already.

>sold at the bottom

FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bought at 6700 sold at 6600

I too believe this will happen. Don't buy back in.

How many times have you heard "we hit the floor" this week?

recovering now :)

NO KEEP FUDDING FFS.

I literally just withdrew my 15k ark that i've been staking since 14k sats and swore never to sell just to buy this link dip and my transaction is still pending

All in and not even watching the chart desu.

SIBOS is coming up soon, and I know retards are going to create some waves.
But I simply know too much about LINK to be nervous at all.

>sold at 6.4
>bought at 7.3
>sold at 6.6
>bought at 6.9

and this gentlemen is how you lose 800 link in a day

This is what happens to the vast majority of people who daytrade. It's literally all down to a lucky flip of a coin.
It's just that when people do daytrade successfully, they feel the need to post about it, but when they fail they mostly keep it to themselves.
So reading a lot of these posts gives you the impression that people on average are successful daytrading. They aren't.

Be prepared for the next shit storm tomorrow when btc moons

Bitcoin has mooned like crazy the past days, and LINK has remained stable around 40 cents throughout.

To be honest, I never speak about it because I usually go even. Wait instead of panic buying, chances are, unless you sell at the bottom the prices will swing back near the price you sold at.

With LINK I just remind myself I have seen"this is the floor" about 50 times this week.

Good to hear, I held my measly link hopefully I can make some minor moola

Back down to .49 :'(

Not today. It tanked today even when other alts did well. People realize nothing will happen for a long ass time

What app is this

>It's just that when people do daytrade successfully, they feel the need to post about it, but when they fail they mostly keep it to themselves.
dude. i see way more pink wojaks than brags about day trade gains

you really have to give it a few days after you sell and hope you dont get fucked

BECAUSE I'M FREE.

FREE FALLINGGGG!!

Can someone analyse this shit for me? Why wouldn't I invest now? It's at the lowest point in a while.

that's the Binance app nigga

The only reason everything is falling is because people are selling to get BTC gold on the 25th

Whether that plan fails or not (most people who sold low will have lost), all the money will flow back into alts.

NEO, LINK and a ton others will pump hard

Don't fuck with my feelings like this user, please tell me you aren't jk'in

Buy high, amiright

This is true, and I ment to make this a separate thread.

Thanks for the reassurance Veeky Forumsbro

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This.

have you been living up your own ass you turboneet? this is so fucking obvious

No, I'm just worried of taking a big loss. I don't have a lot of capital user, plus I'm new. Have any pointers?

Its a crypto thing to try catching knives. Just wait for that higher low and yall gucci

when you take a position, curb your ADHD and sit for a bit. Daytrading with low cap will just fuck u nigger

>sold at 9.5k
>bought at 7.7k
My only regret was not selling at 8k so I can BUY EVEN MORE RIGHT NOW!

>avast on cellphone

What a fag

No because I fucking fell for the screaming idiots earlier where I thought it was crashing for good. Im so pissed that I bailed.

I bought at 8k satoshi

Literally how fucking stupid am I?

Yeah it was brutal holding this moonrocket for a whole three weeks without selling. Dunno how I did it.

Of course, I don't change my mind every 2 hours like most of the biz tards here

I know right. Was really hard to hold back my weakhands because it dropped all the way to below 40 cents.

It dropped 5 cents....% CENTS. WTF IS WRONG WITH U RETARDS FOR SELLING!

You're destroying your futures goddamnit.

Yeah but if I'd bought at 38 cents instead of 45 cents I'd have a lot more LINK

Anyone see a reverse head and shoulders forming?

i sold my whole stack at 6.75k and have a buy set for 6.3k before bed, what are the odds it will trigger?

If you made literally the best possible buys and sells this week between all markets, you'd be up 1000x. In practice, it's impossible to time things perfectly. Don't worry about potential 10% gains when the potential loss is much greater.

Fairly high. When it continues to plummet to 5.9k you'll sell again.

Thanks, keep FUDing so I can buy more

Still holding 600k LINK.

yuck fou moon jew

youtube.com/watch?v=-39dsknfVxk