Need some help from krautbros...

Need some help from krautbros. What are some interesting fitness information resources that are at least primarily in German?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNcughwuA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a breh of mine that is rather normy followed muskelmacher youtuber videos and did quite ok with it

بناء العضلات لا حرام يا صديقي

تحتاج أولا ouy للانضمام بعض الصالة الرياضية ، ومسلم ثم تصلي إلى الله و في حين التأكد من هذه ألمانيا سيكون لنا يوم واحد تقدم لك إلى مزيد من حرام و دائما أشكر ميركل

من واجبنا كأتباع الله للوصول إلى حرام الجسم في كل شيء أمامنا

تحتاج أولا إلى انضمام بعض الصالة الرياضية ، ومسلم ثم تصلي إلى الله و في حين التأكد من هذه ألمانيا سيكون لنا يوم واحد تقدم لك إلى مزيد من حرام و دائما أشكر ميركل

Ha! Germany owned.

Gtfo autist
don't they toss you fags off buildings over there

Thanks!

Translated and had a sensible chuckle

Native Arabic speaker here. This is just google translate faggotry, this tryhard doesn't actually speak the language.

Allah Akbahr by Mohammed Al Germanni

any retard knows it's not actually someone who is Arab/speaks Arabic dude don't even need to justify it lol

Bump in hopes something comes along besides a single YouTube channel and a whole mess of shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNcughwuA8

Check out this book

Shouldnt the arabic script start from the right side?

the all natural vegan Tim Gabel.

smartgains is okay, pretty chill dude but does more of a vlog style youtube series
sometimes explains a lot as well

ich hab nen Buch von Mark Lauren, vielleicht ist er was für dich

Danke

I have decent German but what does Eher Verlag mean in this context? Eher I always learned as "rather", almost like "doch", and Verlag as "publisher", as in a publishing house?

>nen Buch

raus

It's the publisher of Mein Kampf

Makes sense, thanks

Please dont watch videos of Tim Gabel or Karl Ess these are faggots who try to sell their bullshit to 13 year old DYELs.Just Try to get the information in english from the Internet.

Btw look for Magerquark in the supermarket easiest protein ressource of all time

وجهي لما ما عندي صديقة

I really like Felix Klemme, not his rtl2 bullshit but his facebook has some pretty nice information.

on a side note: I don't really get all the "germany is overrun by muslims/refugees" meme. they're actually not that many.

There is still room for more, yes

>I don't really get all the "germany is overrun by muslims/refugees" meme. they're actually not that many.

>believing that people on this shit site are interested in facts

They laugh to ignore their own shitty lives for just a moment.

Go to Munich and say that again.

probably because you life in east germany or deepest bavaria

Kein Wunder dass jemand das sagt der sein ganzes Leben lang mit linker propaganda erzogen wurde.
German "Fitness" is riddled with 99% bro science retards, I wouldn't give a fuck about anything you can find here.
Just fucking learn English and visit this board, my advice is: learn how to do good lifts, warm up, sleep enough, eat fat, eat enough if you're a skelly, cut if you're fat then bulk up from the start.

The most important part about lifting is the eating part, if you don't get enough calories in you'll make shit gains.

Eher is possibly a lastname

Ich komme aus Hessen du Clown.

Es sind weniger als 1 % der Bevölkerung. Da kannst du kaum von "überrannt" sprechen.

>t. Ahmed Ibn il-Munick

>Mehr als 1 Mio Flüchtlinge
>Deutschland hat 80 Mio. Einwohner
>"weniger als 1% hab ich bei RTL gehört"

>less than 2 percent
Haha, yeah, only the 2 million military age males+ the millions of Turks, Kurds and other scum we already have, just a little over 15-20 percent, not even worth mentioning really when you take into consideration their "culture" breeding habits and general niceties that those young peaceful men have in store for the German cucks

Just google fitness experts and you have one of the best German sources for fitness

What I really don't get is why you would try to downplay it in the first place. Assuming you're German what do you gain by saying shit like that? Refugees are a fucking burden at best and a dangerous group of foreign invaders with little to no moral obligation to the European culture, people or well faring of them. I mean I am opposed to this and I try to show others how it's not good and will bite us in the arse, what do you gain except for moral "superiority"?

>what do you gain except for moral "superiority"?

A two hundred Euro government rebate on your first cuckshed.

Damn, that's a snap if I ever saw one

>probably because you life in east germany or deepest bavaria

>tfw actually living in deepest bavaria

I'm ready for the race war though. I will defend Germany with my life.

Die deutsche Version von Starting Strength ist gut. Hab die.

Frag mal in int /deutsch/

Same, not really deep though.

Just signed my bundeswehr papers, we unteroffizier now(I hope I get lucky with my comrades)

Strength First.
Release Fitness
Wenn du Mobilitätsprobleme hast: Benni Heitzmann
Johannes Luckas ist auch ok.

Beim ersten gibts Ernährung und Trainingsinfos, bei den drei anderen nur Zeug zu Training.

>Just signed my bundeswehr papers
Ehre wem Ehre gebührt!

Gokofitness a

Mark Lauren ist allerdings nur Bodyweight.
Praktisch wenn man viel unterwegs ist oder ein Anfänger. Umreißt auch ganz kurz den Aspekt Ernährung. Gibt es auch als App soweit ich weiß...