Best way to get a butt

Is it really squats that shapes the butt in the best way? Or is it combining with other more isolated exercises? How much is enough for the butt at legday?

Have been squatting for three years, but I still think I have a bad butt. It's quite big, but I don't think it's firm enough.

Also, the pic is not me.

then post a pic, its not like anyone will recognize you

Hmm all women want a phat ass now like black women. Body appropriation af.

Stop

Fell for the "Squats will give a girl a nice ass" lie huh?

Goblet squats
Lunges
Hip bridges.
That is how a woman gets a nice ass.
Squats will give them the wide flat dude ass and big legs that make it look even smaller.

Hipthrust, TBQH;

The workout makes you look like a sexual predator

OP you want to incorporate front squats and back squats, do your lying hamstring curls also.

Op has been doing squats for 3 years and she has no ass.
Also front squats are a quad dominant exercise and lying hamstring curls are for the leg bicep/hamstrings and does nothing but make the ass look smaller.

Barbell hip thrust, weighted lunches, and cable pull throughs. Squats will only get you so far, and front squats are so quad dominated they will just make your legs bigger which will in turn make your ass appear smaller. Not to say you shouldn't be trying to make your legs bigger, just add the three exercises I said previously as accessories to your lifting to make your booty good.

Are you deadlifting heavy and doing weighted hyper extensions? How much do you squat? Add some mass to the top of your glutes/lower back, and your ass will look better. I avoided deadlifting heavy for 2 years, and once I started, I made quick ass gains. I was squatting with all sorts of variation including front squats, ATG, paused, etc with everything from babby weight to 2x body weight.

Squatting with a hip circle helped me too, I think. Never really did lunges, but I did a lot of cable kickbacks and glute pushdowns and they didn't seem to help any.

I kind of agree with this person. I didn't get a flat ass, but my ass looked muscular and lacked volume on the top and side. Een after adding hip thrusts with 200+lbs, I only got glute DOMs.

Completely agree with these.

When I started I basically went on SS like a dumb fuck, not realising it' s simply way better for men, as it mostly focuses on quads. I now do barbell hip thrusts, cable pullthroughs and cable kickbacks in addition to my squat. But honestly, heavy barbell hip thrusts are the must-do exercise for every girl. Makes my ass burn so bad it hurts, and feel it in my hamstrings and glutes alot aswell. 10/10 assgains guaranteed

woops didnt mean to refer to your post

is pic related legit?
gf might start lifting january but no idea how to make her have some ass gains

Why the fuck aren't any girls posting their butts ?

Is it true that high volume for ass is best? Been doing high weight low reps for hip thrusts

That ass looks gross without the pants on. Big ass = big stretch marks and cellulite

I usually do 8 reps, which is more than my regular lifts. I just use the highest weight im capable of for 8 reps, usually on my last rep my legs are shaking like a bitch

Bulgarian split-squat, romanian deadlift, kettlebell swing and most imporantly hip thrust. These exercises will build up the glutes better than squads.

>mfw I'm a dude and want a nice butt but I can do bb hipthrusts in my gym because 99% of people there are dudebros who would just laugh at me
Wat do bros

Romanian deadlift or get a grip.

I like them but they're not as good as hip thrusts.
I was thinking of trying going in the morning. Too many people.
Might try em if theres nobody

same here. trying to take my gf t the gym to cut down. she already has a fat ass, what can she do to improve it, and make it firm?

if your legs are closer together it works your glutes more