FRIDGE THREAD

What's in your fridge Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/7-reasons-drink-kombucha-everyday/
diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/why-does-black-coffee-raise-my-sugars.34623/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the process of moving, so not much.

Oh you OP.

What kind of drink is in your door far right?

edgy

very nice

>hating bread this much

>that first sip of the day

It's a white monster. Very tasty

Not op btw

Which one is best?

All I got in my fridge is eggs, I'm a Poorfag and only eat cheap pasta meals with chicken thighs and eggs in it

> eggs in fridge
u retarded m8 k

OP here
What are you faggots so boring?
No one fucking took a picture of their fridge

Hallo mein Freund.

Gotta go shopping this week. Bottom drawers are filled with veggies.

That's a pretty good filled fridge you got there

Shit I forgot I had some Greek yogurt in the fridge, thanks OP!

This white monster meme is going to far

> (OP)
> (You)

I can honestly say that I've been using it as a chaser for months. I'm not tired of seeing the shitposts yet, but I'm sure that will change soon.

3 sticks of butter, the bottom 1/8th of a gallon jar of home made sauerkraut, some watered down tea, mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, wasabi, vietnamese fish sauce, shrimp paste, and a couple of water bottles.

>wine

Never gonna make it

Hahaha I was looking for the first sip too, I knew it had to be in there.

>about 10 bottles of beer
>two bottles of juice
>big thing of soysauce
>mushrooms and sausages i'll cook for dinner tonight

That's it, don't want to post as it is shameful

Someone hasn't had their first sip today.

It's an American thing. Here they wipe off each egg after its been laid. If you wipe it off it has to be refrigerated but if you don't then you don't have to iirc. Idk why they do it

explain the first sip thing, or just post the autistic greentext that spawned it.

Vegetables are in freezer.

>no bottled water
Why?

>that last can of the shelf

End your life

tap water.

cool water is a staple m8.

>not carrying a gallon jug
it's like you dont want people to know you lift.

water isn't the only calorie free drink you know

>all these sippers

what are some other ones then fuccboi?

I've heard that there are some zero calorie energy drinks out there

That's my fucking fridge you sick fuck, that is not yours

jesus fuckking christ. you guys steal pics??

Is that HGH?

It's HGH Ultra Zero

OP steals pic

Fuckouttahere

Why are you injecting your first sip?

Also wtf is on the top left

this dude really took one of my pics and posted it here

/reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Something's missing from the end of that shelf, looks like you couldn't resist another sip

Love those kombucha drinks! Had a ginger ade this morning the green one yesterday. Might go get me another in a bit! No idea what their purpose is but I love em!

Average editing skills

yaa

lecithin granules in water
i love shootin ropers on bitches faces

Many for digestion personally.
draxe.com/7-reasons-drink-kombucha-everyday/

Why do you wear a rug?

>no quads kek

>roiding for this

Can I see yours?

Just started
Gh is not a steroid needledick

Why are you using HGH?
What are your goals?

Haven't felt any difference in joints, knees still hurt when i squat:/

To live forever
I'm taking 2iu in the mornings
I'm testing the waters.. hoping to see metabolism benefits

What is your opinion?

no yours look like the HGH quads they are when shown from the front, mine are half the size.

>where do you buy your roids

Pretty interesting
Makes sense if it's legit. However most HGH online is underdosed or fake. real HGH costs a shitton

I get it from a friend of mine who is in the medical industry. He says he gets it from the doctor.
I hope it's real.. it's fuckn $300 for 50iu which will last less than a month by my calculations

Underrated post

huh, I'v been looking at shit on the "darkweb" for oral steriods. I should get a pharma bro instead

Personally, I'd be scared to take anything orally. I've only heard bad things about the damage on your liver.
For gh, the needle is not as bad as I thought it would be. You put it in your fat, not your muscle. Also the needle is tiny.
I thought I was going to feel like a junkie but I don't

Look at what you guys made me do

I feel somewhat overstocked compared to some in here. This reminds me I need to clear the top shelf. Sauces and pastes just build up. Buying lemongrass paste for that one fish dish and then never having a need for it again.

>coke

I don't drink it, the insulin at the top is for me. Caffeine in a zero sugar Monster would make my blood sugar rise unfortunately. I want to taste it but I'm not wasting 2 quid just to sample the sweet nectar.

You're on insulin?
See you at the Olympia

What the fuck? How would a zero sugar drink make your blood sugar rise?
1v1 me kunt

>mfw i fell for that stupid ass fucking meme and bought one of these

pic related is happening to Veeky Forumsizens all around the world right now

dude if you're only taking 2ius you'd have been better off with mk-677; it forces secretions from your pit gland yielding the same effect as a dose anywhere between 4-8ius depending on the amount you take and its like a fraction of the price of pharma grade GH (which is the only type that at 2ius is going to make a difference at all, if at all, if its generic chinese you aren't gonna notice anything beyond placebo) especially since GH effects are really best felt over a far longer period than anabolics; ive been on mk and the effects are really noticeable

77 eggs

Thanks. I'll read up on it. I've never heard of it before

Its the caffeine. I could have a black coffee, no sugar and my blood sugar would go up.

Also my blood sugar goes up if I eat a meal which is just protein. I have to calculate how much protein I ate and inject a third of my normal ratio I use for carbs (0.15x g of carbs).

A lot more things affect blood sugar than people realise. Idk if it does it in non diabetics and you just don't realise it because you have a functioning pancreas - I just know what affects my bloods.

awwww nigga.. I am not a normy m8

Ive never seen blood sugar spikes from 0 carb drinks or protein on its own?
Even if i drink a whole bottle of pepsi max my blood sugar doesnt change

gh isn't a steroid; also gains stay after coming off gh, at least gains that occurred due to hyperplasia not hypertrophy, basically it just increases your overall potential limit and takes you closer to it at the same time, steroids can only take you to the limit, never permanently increase it

It's still fairly new, been out there as a 'research product' for two years maybe a bit longer, it was first scientifically researched as a way to combat gh deficiency
Great stuff imo

>falling for the sarm shill

What's weird is only happens with coffee and zero sugar energy drinks. I can have a cup of tea or a Pepsi max and sugars are fine afterwards.

I read up on it and some people experience it, some don't: diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/why-does-black-coffee-raise-my-sugars.34623/

The protein one might be similar. Affects some people and not others. I found someone on that forum who had a similar experience to my rises with protein and they suggested the third of my ratio. Worked for them, worked for me. If I'm having a meal that has both protein and carb though I only inject for carbs. Just give it another 5 years and I'll probably need to reassess what affects I get from diet and adjust ratios again.

>that first stroke of the day
Ahhhh~

5 SIPS C'MON

The sweat on that can is turning me on

>First sip of the day detected