That first user falling for the bait of the day

>that first user falling for the bait of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2
heatst.com/culture-wars/beyond-a-joke-why-millennials-are-losing-their-sense-of-humor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums really is the easiest board to troll. None of the retards here can sense or understand obvious sarcasm or satire. Everyone takes everything so seriously and they're so full of themselves.

Says the DYEL with a 1RM of 20.

I used to eat anywhere from 8-24 eggs a day, I'm 32 now and in perfectly good health.

Eggs are delicious and are your friend.

Post bloods
Doubt you're in perfect health

You've never been to /pol/

How do you bait /pol/?

well, i eat 7 eggs a day (4 whole and 3 whites) for 8 years now and i also drink 2L of coke zero for about 6 years too, did my semestral exam last week and my stomach is perfect and so is my cholesterol

Case in point. I managed to trigger someone already:

/pol/ is easy to troll, but frothing sjws give the best reactions

Eating eggs actually lowers cholesterol in men. And they contain a lot of micronutrients.

Change proxy to Sweden and make acuck post
Change proxy to Israel and say nothing wrong with jews
Change proxy to India claim you're Aryan
Change proxy to any S. American country and say you're white

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2
>Micronutrients
>eggs
you're retarded

I was being sarcastic...

if i eat raw egg and semen will i shit a hybrid chicken human?

this really applies to the entire website. it really doesn't matter which board, /b/, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, etc. Take your pick.

I can't tell if people are literally that autistic or new, or if they just have nothing better to do and are that bored.

change proxy to canada and post anything

But indians ARE Aryan.
Aryan is literally a 5000 year old loan word from india that didn't exist in English prior to the 19th century.

I had a lot of luck by pretending my brokerage gains were more than their salaries, and attributing it to globalization. Then I'd riposte their angry responses by claiming they were all white trash with 0 applicable job skills and inferior intelligence. Collected many (You)s for a few weeks until people got wise

Everyone is just new as fuck. Like this guy

>that first op of the day who posts obvious bait

US: Eurofags BTFO
Europe: Amerifats BTFO
Israel: Jews aren't that bad guys
India: Superpower 2020
Canada/Australia: /pol/ will defend this
Sweden: Cuck post
Africa: Alpha race
China: New superpower

Also, any pro-SJW/feminist post will get you a shitton of (You)s

Oh the irony

And again:

This is why.

heatst.com/culture-wars/beyond-a-joke-why-millennials-are-losing-their-sense-of-humor