What is currently the best PWO on the market?

What is currently the best PWO on the market?

RIP Jack3d
RIP Craze

C4 is like the epitome isnt it?

Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme

IMO just go with something that Labdoor.com has given an A rating.
I like MyPre myself

epitome of shitting your pants

I've been using Jack3d and Mr. Hyde. Used C4 a long time ago as my first pre-workout.

Can confirm Mr Hyde is amazing.

legion pulse if you don't want dmaa, mesomorph if you want dmaa, and make your own if you aren't retarded.
pretty bad
better then c4, but ingredients are still underdosed
prop blend but probably decent doses
new jack3d is pretty awful, hyde is okay

I've only tried cannibal ferox but I like it and have heard from others that it's the real deal.

Is dmaa that risky? Is it worth it?

Castle by a landslide.

Mr Hyde has been pulled off shelves 4 times since February this year. Just FYI guys.

8g citrulline malate
4g beta allanine
2g ALCAR
2g L-Tyrosine
200mg caffeine

You can add other stims of your liking but it's waaayyyy cheaper than buying from the kike corporations

Scitec Nutrition "War Machine". If you can get over the horrific taste (even 1 scoop), a killer booster with great pump.

Johnson/Weld 2016

c4 is utter shit, 3 scoops did fuck all for me, not even a slight buzz

if you're in good shape and take reasonable doses, you'll be fine. wouldn't do it often, i personally only use it every few weeks. tolerance builds quick and it's certainly some strong shit

GNC Brah here. If you happen to come into our stores, ask for Outlift. 8g citruline malate, 3.2g beta alanine. No other pre in the store has 8gs of malate, it is the shit.

Bucked Up and Bang are good af too, coming in at 6gs of malate and barely ant beta alanine so not much if any tingles.

Pre jym is supposedly good, we had some open in the back finna tty that shit desu.

literally just creatine and caffeine - the other ingredients are so underdosed they might as well not even be included.
seriously, this. there are very few pre workout mixes that do not underdose their products significantly.

I like Shattered.

Idk but I just bought 10gs of pure DMAA so shoop de woop niggas

True, but I still like it. And those two being the main ingredients goes for a lot of other products as well, I think

Black coffee + reading the long text of my ex-gf dumping me while revealing she fucked 3 other guys in the same day

pushes me to the edge for those pr bros

I tell people the names of preworkouts as the new drugs the kids are doing.