Fat Hate

C'mon, I need some motivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qQrmalhMj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you look in the mirror

That's not enough.

Let us be the judge of that. Post body.

My camera isn't working but here is something close to it.

let's dump what we have shall we

If you need motivation to make it to the gym on your first day, you're not going to make it in the long run.

I've been going for two weeks now. I'm going to go to the gym in an hour and I'm not in the mood at all.

>new year resolutioner: the post

>Making it
>You
Pick 1

It's called self-discipline and willpower, OP. You've got to make yourself do things you don't want to do. Force yourself to do what is best for you rather than just being lazy and complacent.

that was it for now

This was really irritating to read. Not at the whale but the writer, God his style is infuriating

>she might have eaten it

Top kekkeroni, based doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=7qQrmalhMj4

Fucking disgusting

capped from the last thread

guess I'll dump a few things

Hey, it's the "so literally evolution" guy!

am I the only one who wants a couple minutes eye to eye with this guy?
sit down with him and then just start kicking him untill he mans up?

thanks for that, I laughed at that but I suck at screencapping

kek

I'll end with this recipe for now. I've got more FPH on my phone, might post some later.

It seemed tasty until
>mcdonalds
>how many layers of cheese?
>why so much cheese?
>seriously, who can eat that much cheese... it's just... why?

does anyone have that picture of the chick who thought she was pregnant but had just not eaten anything but deepfried chicken for 3 weeks?

Oh nice, I hadn't seen that one yet.

I really hate how people think throwing random precooked things together is a recipe.

Does she not realize she is standing closer to one mirror than the other? Yea, you will look different when you stand farther from a mirror than when you stand closer to it. What the fuck is she on about.

That's hot

These people think health and obesity are unrelated subjects.

You can't expect logic.

I want to try this. Even though I know I'll get heartburn and creamy shits, I feel like this needs to be experienced.

thank u fit i am not single but i gotta step it up for my bf thank u thank u

This is /fit not /fat, get ur shit together u fatfuck

At that point, just put her down like the useless dog she is.

Based random dude

indeed, her body is already dead, the rot has set in, the maggots have their feast
sometimes the body is still alive but the brain is dead
in this case it's the other way around but it's no less dead

I wonder what she thought when he said that, did she realise that she killed her legs? that she was already half corpse?
was she still human enough to cry or was she too far gone?

that reminds me, does anyone have that picture about fat people that can't move and are just waiting around for death?

Based Korean pastor

Agreed. Fucking hell, he thought he was so creative writing paragraph after paragraph of pointless simile.

Fecken rekt.

It has literally no flavor other than fake sugar and carbs. It's just pancake batter, pisswater beer, fried chicken slurry, fried salty starch, and processed cheese. None of those things has anything resembling complex or nuanced flavor, and it's just a shit casserole out of disgusting foods.

fucking enraging

This actually made me nauseous
How can fat people be so disgusting? How do you get to that level of complacency?

>111 people liked this

She can get a bigger mirror.

RIP Zoe

A more accurate pie chart would be the amount of fat people who think curvy is the same as fat

Fatbro always brings a tear to my eye.

>Stroke
How very apt.

bit rude that

>sounds german
>Australia
Do people still not know about Austria?

the worst part is the american cheese

When will you Americans learn that it's spelled Australia.

Did it ever make the headlines?

EATING A MEAL?!

The even that really made me turn around weight-wise was when I tried (and failed) to kill myself. Set myself up in my favorite chair, wedged the shogun between my knees (I very clearly remember that the shotgun wouldn't lay flat against my chest because my gut was in the way) and fit the barrel in my mouth. I remember how sweaty I was, and how I was really devoid of emotion; I wasn't weepy or any shit, just empty, like a pond on a fall day.

I pulled the trigger, and nothing happened. I waited ten seconds; again, I remember very clearly counting down ten seconds, then I pulled the barrel out of my mouth and racked the slide. With a new shell in the chamber, I tried again. Nothing but a flat click of firing pin hitting the primer. Just like the first time, I waited ten seconds, then got mad and threw the shotgun in the corner and went to walk around the neighborhood, and ended up walking by the gym.

TL;DR If you want to get fat-to-fit, try and fail to kill yourself with shitty handloads then go use your repressed rage to get thin.

I'm not gonna make it
Today I went full hamplanet and ate a chocolate bar, I went over 200 cals over my daily intake.

I go to the gym, I walk a lot, I do cardios on off days, but I can't eat right for my own sake.

I'm sorry dudes

>125x117 thumbnail of a webm

I'd tell you to kys but you'd probably fuck that up too.

This isn't /r9k/ faggot. Either do what you set out to do or don't.

I'm glad you failed. I wish it hadn't come to that in the first place, but I am happy that you didn't succeed and instead decided to take control.

I will never know you personally, but I do wish you all the best. May you never get to that point again.

>giving up that easy

you're right you aren't going to make it, not with that attitude

did you eat that chocolate bar especially so you had an excuse to give up?
you did, didn't you?

you want to be a fat fuck be a fat fuck, but take a look at these pictures first, that could be you in a few years if you keep that attitude

or you could look at it differently, you fucked up but that's okay, everyone fucks up

"making mistakes is human" is something we say over here, the most important thing is that you learn from that mistake

if you want to start again and you feel the need for that chocolate bar again, think back to the feeling you had when you finished that and know that you'll get those feelings again

this is good motivation material

It's true, I don't want to end like these fat fucks
Gonna try to remember this day every time I want to eat something unhealthy. Gonna do two hour cardio tomorrow to even it out
Thanks user

>no habanero ranch layer

That recipe is shit.

>one chocolate bar
>200kcals over daily intake
>once

Cry harder faggot, you'll get no sympathy until you get some perspective.

>me
>recovering alcoholic
>been trying like hell to kick the booze since February this year
>it's an uphill struggle
>thought I did it, but then relapsed
>spent literally 13 days drunk
>8 beers and a pint of liquor a day
>shake it off and start again
>make it a month
>relapse again
>this time spend a week drunk
>same intake
>manage to get it under control
>three weeks later I relapse a third time
>this time was only 48 hours, but I drank a 40oz of cheap whiskey and a flat of beer
>threw up everything I've ever eaten in my entire life
>that was two weeks ago
>haven't had more than one drink a day since then, but I know my relapse will come, only a matter of time
>meanwhile I distract myself by biking and doing yoga and cooking and smoking cigarettes and reading and shitposting on Veeky Forums

And you're crying about a chocolate bar. I wish I could meet you irl so I could tie you down and funnel feed you what I went through you whining. Pathetic. Self absorbed. Piece. Of. Shit.

Die.

For real though putting spinach and eggs in your chicken and rice is the fittest meal ever. It's so good.

Jesus fucking christ robot, I didn't think you could actually sink this low but you managed to do it anyway.

this never happened

What. The actual. Fuck?!?

The newspaper article had me giggling like a retard

Do 10 minutes of fucking cardio if you feel that bad about it.

here's a personal FPH story.

>wife is pregnant with our 2nd
>wife's slimfriend organizes a baby shower for her
>the gift for the guests is an elaborate mason jar filled with layered ingredients to make cookies (flour, sugar, etc), mainly to look pretty (women lol). Slimfriend went to a lot of effort.
>pretty large party, 5 guests are no-show.
>5 mason jars left. Enter wife's 300lb friend.
>Few days later, wife asks whalefriend how the cookies were.
>"Um I dunno! I just ate the stuff right out of the jar tee-hee!"
>There was enough mix in there to make like 30 fucking cookies
>wife is like, whatever. Wife wants to get the 5 remaining jars to give out to her friends who couldn't make it to the shower, so she asks slimfriend.
>Slimfriend: "Oh I'm sorry, I can only find 1 of the jars"
>Turns out baleopterafriend had taken FOUR OF THE SPARE JARS.
>Gave one to her neighbor, and had eaten the rest

My wife was pissed off because now 4 of her friends who missed the shower were left with nothing. In the end, what made me LOL was that her fat cunt friend still has no idea what the cookies tasted like.

>but I know my relapse will come, only a matter of time
great mindset you have there
>cut off in traffic
better get hammered
>get yelled at by girlfriend
better get trashed
>boss is mad at me
better get smashed!

You're weak as fuck.

oh shit i used to live in san antonio area. can confirm that there are a lot of crazy fatties there. i am not to sure about story since i moved before it happened

You sound like quite the whiner yourself. Stop drinking faggot