Brehs

Brehs...
Talking to qt3.14 and this is what she tells me. Wh-what do?

tell her what time to come over

When shes over don't bring up the S/O or Ex or w/e. DONT

Call her a degenerate whore. Keep your virginity in tact.

Tell her the time and then cancel at the last minute. That way you'll look like a men while remaining the autistic fag you are.

Like I'm kind of curious cause I'm friends with her girlfriend/ex/not really gf or whatever it is at this point...but maybe best to not ask about it

> pulls out a gun
> h-how do I fire this thing ? Is the safety on ? Somebody help me !

Shit dude, just pull the fucking trigger.

first, never write og sayt "lol" ever again in your life, tell her to be there at 8 or 9

>she comes over
>you watch netflix
>??????
>gratz

or and say*

Used "lol" so I could play it off as a joke if she wasn't into the idea.
My confidence is lacking, but I post here so you all probably already know that.

Say some shit like "I'll be free at 9" implying that you actually do things with your life.

this
Yeah i know dude, but you got to be the dominating one, meaning you need to hold your eagerness lowkey

Over text you can be however confident you wish to be, mate.

And what this guy said is good too

Over text I can be confident as fuck, just don't wanna come across as creepy.
I feel like i have a little more leeway cause we are friends and I've known her for several years.

Also if it changed the playing field any,
>I'm a grill, btw

>over text
actually you can just not be a pussy, push yourself out of your comfortzone and always be as confident as you want
been there, done that

Is this a real question? You've already gotten through the hard part. Just tell her a fucking time dude. When she agrees say "great, see you then" or something. Fucking christ.

>she comes over
>you are shaking from nervousness
>cant keep the conversation going
>awkward situation
>she keeps looking at her phone
>netflix cant save the day

Say " Ill be free at x see you then" you gotta be definitive with girls dont say shit like oh when are you gonna be free

>Um wanna get dinner? It's on me. Maybe 6ish? Whenever is best for you!

>her girlfriend/ex/not really gf or whatever
she's bi? or are you both lesbians?

Lmao this has to be bait if not
>m'lady

>giving an 'its complicated' girl any attention

You've played yourself

KEEP US POSTED

Ya but if she's not free at X itll really make you look presumptuous. "see you then" before a response is a dumb idea imo

I do this but because I'm a beta faggot
>in study group with qt
>she pretty obviously wants the d
>too beta to make a move but still being friendly/charismatic
>we start meeting up one on one at coffee shop
>she invites me out to a party with her friends
>I say yes
>cancel last minute
>few days later invite her out to coffee again
>she says yes
>doesn't show up, says she forgot
>we never talk again
>2 months later see on fb she's in a relationship with another dude who was in the original study group
>2 years later they're still together, posting pictures of them happy and traveling around thailand where she teaches English

I deserve this

You say what time you'll be home but you have to shower, so for instance say you'll be home at 9 and you need to shower because you got back from the gym and she can either come over at 9:30 or at 9 and wait. If she comes at 9, she wants fuk and you invite her to shower

you gotta tell this bitch what to do

bring a dog collar to hang onto her with while you plow her from behind, it drives them crazy

>IMG_20022016_200051.png

you know what, mate?
you're still going to make it

>we all will

I'm bi, she's lesbian

Iktfb...
I'm too much of a pussy to make a move even when a girl makes it clear she wants to fuck. So many missed opportunities...we're still gonna make it.

Tbh I think she just wants attention and is gonna flake on me at the last minute

>I'm bi, she's lesbian
Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

>M night shalamalan: the thread

Give her the ol' lickaroo