ADHD Meds

ADHD meds thread?

So how do yall obtain gainz when regularly popping amphetamine & related goodies?

Wow no one? Guess I should just stick to heroin if I want to achieve bulkan greatness.

this is Veeky Forums and there is nothing less Veeky Forums than regular drug use

stop being a degenerate

Nigga you that meth guy from discord?

i found weed helps with a lot with awkward autist moments. it lets me just forget about things that wen't poorly rather than replaying them 100 times in my head the rest of the day and overanalyzing everything.

Adderall = amphetamine and dextroamphetamine

Meth = methamphetamine

They're practically the same drug, yet look how differently they're portrayed.

Lol I noticed that. There are plenty of bees in my teeth with high enough doses of regular ol' addy

I have used amphetamines a couple of times and I can't relate to this feeling.. Care to explain?

Lol well I'm mostly kidding but I think it just refers to the "bug effect" where your skin gets all itchy and feels as if there's bugs crawling all over it. Your mouth gets pretty restless too, what with the chattering teeth and oral fixation etc.

Of course this is more of a meth thing, but sufficiently high doses of amph would likely do the same thing.

>Stoners are the nicest people
>le alcohol lol let's get fucked up!!!!! XD

I wish this meme would die, most stoners I know are fucking obnoxious. I only know one who doesn't talk about it every chance he gets.

Wow this so retarded. Ecstasy should be raving and Acid should be introspective. Mushrooms should be partying and/or introspection. Cocaine is ultimate douche drug followed by alcohol. Crystal meth should be "lets forget about my horrendous problems and ignore my traumas".

I dont take them every day because im not retarded. Terrible for long term mental health if you're really taking these every day

Just drink a lot of coffee and motivate yourself to get stuff done early on

>Mushrooms
>partying

You've never taken shrooms, or amphetamines for that matter.

Depends on the dosage for shrooms tbf
Lower doses of psychedelics are often called party doses.
Opie pic is fucking stupid though

done shrooms plenty of times. 4 gram doses good enough for you buddy? amphetamines are total shit. MDMA is the only one worth doing and it loses its appeal after 10+ times. Ketamine is the best party drug but the best overall drug is DMT.

Agreed, stoners are gay as fuck, but so are alcoholics.
If you let a drug define who you are, you are per definition: gay as fuck.

>crystal meth as something you could possibly use and still be functional

Oh okay

thats funny you make that assumption from "lets forget about my horrendous problems and ignore my traumas". maybe you should see a mental health professional.

fucking is the last thing I want to do on ecstasy

Last time I took some ecstasy I felt like I needed to talk to someone. It got so bad I felt like screaming

Lol, OP here, you must really have a stick up your arse to dismiss entire classes of drugs like that. They all have situations where they can be used to great effect. I've taken half-strips of acid, quarter oz's of shrooms, k-holed, rolled, and stimmed my dick off, all in very different situations, and they each have their time to shine. And yes lower doses of psychs can be a hell of a fun time at parties. I wouldn't take more than a tab or two if you're going to be around the general drunk populace for the night though.

But I made this thread to talk about stimulants specifically. I'm very much into dosing addy for studying and it completely kills my appetite and atrophies muh muscles. I still eat my heart out at dinnertime and try to hit my macros, but it can be a struggle. Who's mastered it? There's gotta be some autists in here who are prescribed some crazy amount and still manage to get big.

Oh yeah, totally agree there. Pyschs around drunk people is horrendous. by parties i meant raves/parties whatever you call them; anywhere where the music is the primary focus. I rarely go out to bars and commercial clubs.

>Take 54 mg of Concerta for class.
>Get out and go to uni gym.
>Cardio day
>Start running on the treadmill
>Run for three hours.

The shit is fucking great for cutting.

Not shitting around here caffeine and energy drinks are meant to help with ADHD

That is a terrible picture, which vastly misrepresents multiple substances. Clearly made by people that did not actually ever consume said substances.