Weed

I heard that smoking pure weed increases your lung capacity.
Does smoking pure weed have any other bennefits?

Pic related my recent weed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear
herb.co/2015/09/07/how-to-smoke-weed-and-keep-your-lungs-healthy/
lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html?referrer=https://www.google.es/
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1104848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25521349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean
My recent pure weed.

inb4 typical debate about weeds negative and postive effects starts

Don't ever post your disgusting fingers on this board again

Ever

>inhaling smoke makes your lungs better

You have to be at least legally retarded, right?

Vaping marijuana is good, smoking it is retarded

Nigga you went full retard

First reason to stop smoking

Nah dude i heard that if you cut your weed with a 50/50 marijuana/ganja solution you can actually gain the ability to fly. Add a little pot and it will cure cancer

What are u fucking gay

I only smoke weed

Vaping is just as bad

>hey guys i bought 20 dollars of marijuanas did i do alright

Weed makes my face swell up and cus I didn't realise that was the cause and carried on smoking daily for so long it is now permenant. Weed has robbed me of my good looks it kills motivation makes you incredibly boring and is out of the question to anyone who is or plans to be successful in life.

No it's not. Read, lower temp and less gunk

I smoke weed daily and I can confirm that this is utter bullshit. Inhaling burning plant matter is bad for your lungs. What a shocker.

Vaping is better than smoking for sure but weed makes me lazy and fucks with memory and sleep. Don't make it a daily

nice girly fingers user

there's nothing wrong with weed in terms of lifting. I've smoked daily for half a year and my gains haven't been affected at all. I use a vape though as my neighbors yelled at me for the smell out of the old pipe i had.

>Vaporizing the stuff that makes you high without breathing in the smoke
>Just as bad as smoking it

You got some explaining to do

it's debatable but it's at least not worse. The benefits are worth it to me:

>smell isn't nearly as invasive
>needs less weed to get a good high
>can reuse vaped bits in edibles

WEED DUDE LMAO AHHHHHH WEEEEEEDDD BROOO SMOKINNNNNN HAHAAAAAAAAA

Why can't we have a civil discussion about the health effects of the consumption of marijuana?

because somehow Veeky Forums degenerates into highschool autists who can't find a weed hookup when the topic is breeched

Op is talking about inhaling cannabis smoke which is not the same as your "inhaling smoke". I can tell you smoking cannabis does not have the same effects as smoking cigarettes on lungs and cardio. Cigarettes seem to negatively effect lung capacity which does not seem to be the case with cannabis.

lmao thats not why you dont have good looks

source?

weed smoke is literally combusted plant material, just like tobacco you faggot. I bet you believe in chakras too, get the fuck out

not him but

the east > the west

I think it becomes true when 90 year old chain smokers refuse to die.

yeah, poor countries full of street shitters are so much better than civilization and medicine and technology and other boring white people stuff amirite my dude

#420blayzit

China, Japan, Korea all have places of high standard and their culture is thousands of years old atleast the chinese. They still use their traditional medicine with modern medicine almost as much

holy shit mind blown

Large swaths of China are dystopian hellhole level, from abused farmers to sweat shop slaves. Korea and Japan have adopted much of Western business sense since industrialization and both countries are full of overworked men who hate their lives, and ugly ass women on 10 flavors of plastic surgery ready to jump on the first white dick ticket to America.

And "traditional chinese medicine" is stupid witch doctor shit like eating shark fin soup to give you boners, this is the type of shit you are extolling you dumb faggot:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile_bear

You glorify Eastern cultures because you are ignorant of them. They share all of the evils of the West with few of the virtues because the commoners are poorer, most Indians etc. would give their left nut to live in Europe.

kys

yeah i smoke normal tobacco and wacky tobaccy and I can confirm them both decrease cilia function and cause you to cough up mucus from the lungs instead of the cilia moving it out

>that first nug of the day

desu friend that's the point of the thread

it doesn't fucking matter what you burn, smoke is an irritant and it will damage your lungs if you inhale it on a regular basis.

sure, maybe it isn't as bad as cigarettes but you still have the risks for lung cancer, COPD/emphysema later in life. Enjoy going to sleep in your 40s with a CPAP strapped to your face

This is wrong, you want heroin-laced weed. Pure weed is actually sligthly harmful for your lungs, it is the morphine from the heroine that increases your lung capacity, so take a lot.

It worked for them for thousands of years and it still works for them. It also works for millions of americans who go into alternative therapies and treatment because the US healthcare system is so fucked. In the USA you literally have doctors killing millions with malpractice, adverse drug effects and unnecessary surgery. And dont even talk about the whole drug abuse of painkillers and psychological drugs

Id rather eat some herbs and get a massage to treat a headache than take some of that shit that comes with fatal heart bleeding, suicide and liver damage

from a productivity standpoint you're correct.

But from any other you are not

Here's a pretty good article on health risks:

herb.co/2015/09/07/how-to-smoke-weed-and-keep-your-lungs-healthy/

Now for the ones that will talk shit about the source being herb.co

here's another one that does not contradict the former:

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html?referrer=https://www.google.es/

Basically the answer is just vape. If that's not the answer you wanted then do breathing exercises work on kicking out junk out your lungs and you'd be fine.

How about health?

>tfw cant smoke anymore because of terrible panic attacks

Pretty sure that study was sedentary weed smokers has slightly stronger lung power than sedentary non smokers

I'm pretty sure it doesn't increase lung capacity more than exercising at all
Plz post source anyone

Will I get aids if I smoke synthetic weed?

jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1104848

Mooom! I did another edgy troll bait thing! Maybe I'll get a girlfriend soon.

you're an idiot, no one has committed as much genocide as the west, they're violent psychopaths.

Smoking pot isn't good for you but it's fun and you should post whatever piece you use to smoke it with user

>Tfw whenever I smoke weed after a hiatus to look for a new job I get acid flashbacks

Will I ever be able to smoke normally again? ;~;

>this smoke isn't REAL smoke!

OP here come and get me FBI bet you can't

>>Mao
>>Stalin
>>ghengis khan

All responsible for millions of deaths

seriously yes

still not nearly as many as were killed in the eradication of entire continents during colonialism you fucking retard. Ever wonder what happened to the NATIVE Americans? The people that used to populate the entire continent of Australia? Did you know that in just ONE colony in Africa King Leopold killed 10 million Africans, Europeans literally colonized the entire world.

you shouldn't ask this place for advice on anything you want real facts on if you're just going to believe what someone says.

you can bitch about what you "think" though if that's all you want.

>pure weed
>pure

looking at this whole thread like...

lmfao jesus fuck its weed not fucking heroine get your shit together you weak willed retard and blame yourself

Dang, what's your source? All I can get is stuff cut with lawn clippings.

Weed glorification is one of the worst memes. Especially the "studies" saying that weed SMOKE doesn't harm your lungs.

The way I see it weed 99% of people don't need it as medicine, even if they think they do. They just call it medicine and praise it just as an excuse to smoke it. The only people who NEED it are people with actual chronic ailments.

The fact that everyone's glorifying a drug that suppresses you just goes to show how fucking dumb most of our population is. Not saying that every once in a while you can't have fun, but the whole Weed Lifestyle craze sucks

lol same

nobody needs alcohol either but billions of people drink it. Same with weed but its by the millions

>Increased lung capacity
I'm pretty sure people stopped thinking this in the 1920s.

Le chinese medicine meme, yeah chew on this rhino horn. that will fix your astigmatism

Its a proven fact the smoke that is a byproduct of weed smoke is hotter than tobacco, so if anything its worse.

t. Pipe tobacco smoker (wew lad in moderation)

>bringing up weed on Veeky Forums
aww shit you've done it now

>Does smoking pure weed have any other benefits
nigga wut inhaling hot smoke and or vape into your lungs is not considered healthy, but theres no long term negative effects.

I don't understand but Veeky Forums seems to hate weed and most drugs in general. Apart from the >gyno meme Veeky Forums doesnt really have any reason not to like it. Maybe the lifestyle associated with it is what turns them off.
Personally as a bulking skelly its very useful when trying to get those extra calories in. I also just enjoy the relaxtion :3

>guess what im on right now

Smoke is always bad for you, period.
But as a runner who occasionaly smokes, I can attest that there is a short term "boost" after smoking weed where you lungs are somehow better at getting you oxygen.
Like couple days before I knocked 2 minutes from my 4km run on a rest day.

>helps with my depression and insomia
>helps with my appetite
>makes my workout more pleasant
>helps me relax when my muscles are sore
>generally makes me feel very, very groovy

>I heard that smoking pure weed increases your lung capacity.
I remember this meme from high school.

He probably smokes weed and can't comprehend that

aren't CPAPs for sleep apnea not lung cancer patients?

Increases estrogen
Makes you lazy
Binge eating
Anxiety

It's so kewl thou rappers do it, fuck that police.

Particulates are larger with weed, and worse for your lungs to clear out, if it does increase capacity you won't get any increased benefits due to this

I was just parroting the obviously incorrect OP

Weed is good occasionally but if you smoke it too much you really become dumb and unproductive. I almost fell into that trap

this

DUDE

Just wait until you get a bigboy job.

smoking anything decreases your lung capacity, i do cardio and smoke so its still better than it would be if i didnt do cardio or smoke

From personal experience I've found that my best days for cardio come after a day when I smoked a lot
On the flip side though, I also find that my cardio gradually improved about just as much if I don't smoke at all for a week or more
Honestly not smoking is definitely healthier but I love that sticky shit

It may. When I'm high I can run for lunger, but it could be an effect in the brain, not the lungs.

Burning carbon and inhaling it is never good for your lungs. If you want to use it without the respiratory damage, make/get edibles. There's some research that suggests long-term use can lead to schizophrenia and depression, which are more or less a dopamine (both) and serotonin(just depression) issues. Whenever you're altering brain chemistry there's an inherent risk, I smoke occasionally but it's just that: occasionally. If you do it once or twice a month you'll probably be fine, but if you're waking and baking you might have some issues.

No, it doesn't increase lung capacity. THC(A) cleans up your lungs, but it's still smoking and will actually destroy your lungs. Joints have 5 times as much tar as cigarettes.

I smoke weed daily but this "weed is good and healthy for you" meme needs to fucking die.

No, it NEVER worked. At all. If there was any validity to alternative medicine beyond the placebo affect then it would no longer be alternative medicine. It would just be medicine.

Fuck all the retards on this board, seriously.

Odd how medicine that can be patented bottled and sold in pharmacies is REAL medicine user.

I use it as "medicine" with that essentially being a mental anesthetic. Since every Avenue of depression treatment failed me, this is the only thing that gives some relief. I don't feel bad for it, and what do you really care if people don't REALLY NEED weed and just think they do? If it improves the quality of their life then I'd call it a good thing.

It sure beats Rexulti that made me piss blood as a "normal" side effect.

Oh you're just a delusional counter culture hippy. Stay stupid.

I'm going Taiwanese and eastern medicine has its own section in hospitals.
I can assure your hippie ass that it is 95 percent placebo and sham. It is going garbage.

My dad is also a doctor in Taiwan and he pities the people that get ensnared in the meme that is traditional chink medicine

I'm Taiwanese*

hhaha I'm in the same boat every time I smoke weed now it's like an acid flashback for 3-4 hours, it's beautiful, enjoy the blessing and don't do hard drugs no more .

Bigger particulates are easier to expel from the lungs than smaller ones. 1um Particulate Matter is the most dangerous PM pollutant. That's because they are easier to absorb by the bloodstream and the lungs.

Not even that guy but you retards need to do some research.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25521349

>What is success in a pointless world

DUDE WEED L M A O

Not the same user but good argument faggot. That was the equivalent of you throwing on your headphones and sulking in the corner while whispering that you won.

The study says that smoking marijuana does not reduce respiratory health, nowhere does it say that it makes your lungs better.
Do you check your sources even once?

It also damages your corpus callosum, you fucking degenerate.

He's talking about vaporizing pure THC oil to be fair fampaitachi

It doesn't increase lung capacity either but its one of the most harmless ways to consume cannabis next to edibles

Weed is a fairly potent vasodilator, its decent before a workout for a crazy pump and a more 'holistic' experience if you're into that shit
It has less (perceived) negative effects on lung capacity,but common sense says its probably still pretty fucking bad

Smoke or not,but its fairly benign health wise and any attempt to put a massively positive or negative spin on its use is just a waste of time

Fucking retard what are you talking about?

If you use lemons to treat scurvy that is called alternative but if you give him a pill with just vitamin c that is called medicine. Its all fucked.

How about you pick up a book for once retard

Maybe in shit taiwan but in China it is sill used with modern medicine. They have used it for thousands of years

I do use drugs and I am in favor of complete decriminalisation of psychoactive substances but i still think that the "weed livestyle" is fucking retarded. I dont know anyone who is proud of drinking alkohol erryday but so many stoners who are. And they always have the same stupid argument "its better for you than drinking". NO shit sherlock! Have you considered that I would also call you out if you were always running around with a hip flask?

Fucking mongs