You surviving, Veeky Forums?

You surviving, Veeky Forums?

sadly yes.
why can't he just come and save me already

Today is harder than most, but I'm here.

no
are there any Veeky Forums ways of ending myself?

might try a suicide grip on a 5pl8 bench on monday, so that people think it was an accident

Honestly I'm not. ;(

Unfortunately
Why can't she be mine?

Still can't get a second date with a girl to save my life. I feel like I lost all this weight for nothing.

>second date
>second

Yeah I pulled 500lbs two days ago. Was hoping to do it by October for my birthday but I pulled it way earlier. Strained something in my hip and it knocked 60lbs off my squat instantly. So rehabbing that and packing the weight back on the squat . Girlfriend is a gains goblin currently im 235lbs at 6'8 usually float around 240lbs but my girlfriend eats hummus and salad and shit. So I just gotta start bring food over there or gorging before hand

>235lbs at 6'8 + gf

Fuck you asshole.

It's okay user I spent my school years as a fat longhaired bad postured creep. Never too late to change. Hell two years ago I was a skeleton Harry Potter

Felt severely depressed a week ago, but dug myself out of that hole now. Have been sober for 9 days now. First few days were terrible, but right now I feel quite okay and also fairly good in terms of physical fitness.

>tfw officially 24 year old kv today

i'm getting closer and closer to earning my robes guys

this board makes me feel insecure otherwise great

I thought the same, then in the last year I decided to stop being a cunt, get tipsy and chat random girls.

Fucked 5 girls, kissed a bunch of others and now have a gf.

happy bday user

protein poisoning.

just eat nothing but rabbit meat for a month

Sorry but I laughed at that.

You can try a homemade squat rack too.

>tfw parents want grandchildren someday.

Least I got twenty six brothers

trip dubs timestamp

>counting calories, weighting all the shit
>1.9kcal a day max in the past 2 weeks, TDEE 2.5k
>not even counting the half hour 6km run
>lifting heavier than i ever have
>gain 0.2kg

I just don't know man, i just don't know. I was hoping to lose 10kg until year end and get a nice cut, but i don't see it coming now. Maybe it's the coffe my mom makes with sugar, but it's gonna be retarded if 1-2 teacups a day gets me that much extra kcal

Gonna tweak a little workout, but if i don't lose a kilo in 2-3 weeks from now i'm killing myself with a home made squat rack

Barely.
>She acted like she wanted to go out with me so bad
>blew me off like trash after 2 days
I don't even know what I did wrong.

Antidepressants or nah, Veeky Forums?

Yeah I'm surviving. Out of a 6 year relationship for a few weeks now. Binge drank and smoked and wasted a lot of money going out and getting fucked up with my Bros for a couple weeks. Now I'm just lonely at night and trying to focus on myself and move on. I wish we ended on bad terms because I still love her. I wish I could hate her and forget her.

You did nothing wrong. Women are just dumb bitches some times. You'll unortunately learn this lesson first hand.

I went years without crying, and now in recent times, almost every night, tears dwell up in my eyes.

I'm 20, but sometimes I feel like it's already too late.

I just started bulking 3 months ago, going twice a day, really fucking enjoyable pushing and pulling big weights. I had surgery today on my Deviated Septum today, fucking doc said I can't workout for 2 weeks. I'm just gonna keep proteins high and carbs super low. Fucking sucks lads.