300lbs

Bench is going better recently but girls are getting worse
Give and take i guess

6 feeter

5'4
25ish

5'11
220lbs

Just leave me bros, save yourselves. I'm not going to make it.

5'9
195lbs

6'1
13 (4 were ugly and I'm ashamed)
bench: 110 lbs not even kidding

5'10
not able, too many shoulder surgeries. I can do neutral grip DB presses though and i just do 3x10 with 45's

1,75m (5'9")
70kg (154 pounds) barbell decline bench press (I don't do regular barbell bench press)

187 cm :)
1 :(
70kg :(

6'3

5ft11
15 (tfw had gf for last 3 years though)
250lb

5'10

Proof that being tall is better than being Veeky Forums

/fit
>i want to fuck multiple women and brag about it

/pol
>All women should be virgins until marriage or have their wrist slits and head decapitated

Where's the middle line damn

>5'11
>3
>395lb

6'3"
50ish (stopped counting at 30 back in my sophomore year of college)

New to lifting, only been doing it about three weeks now

187cm
115kg

Literally dont give a shit about how often girls have had sex

Girls with higher sex drives are way better in bed anyway.

I'd like my future wife to have around 10 or so max sexual partners.

Reminder that OP made this thread in retaliation to being called a weak manlet so he's overcompensating by "hurr I fucked so many girls lol"

5'6
0, also KV

6'4"
64, probably more can't remember highschool well
115 (skelly lol)

7'2

6'
2 grills
250x1

6'1
80 kg ~= 176 lbs

May i ask how?
Im looking to increase my count because i believe strongly that fucking beautiful women makes you happy and being happy is good

are you me

Sex drive doesn't necessarily correlate with number of sexual partners

Found the virgin lanklet

6'2
50+
170 lbs
skelly modelfag

6'
197lbs

6ft1
0 women, 8 guys
365 as 3RM

/pol is literally on fire the past 2 days making pro-virginity and anti-sex pro wait till marriage threads

I thought /fit and /pol share a lot of the same users due to redpilled politics and the ideas of staying healthy and fit but i guess was wrong?

6'2
20? One was a certified fatty so 19.5?
245 lbs

doubt it kek

Pretty much this. Would be better with age.

6'1
29 years old, 1 more year to wizard mode

6'2

5'9"
Over 20 under 30
225x5

How do you know you're gay if you haven't even tried the vageen yet

I fucked a couple dudes just to be sure I wasn't gay

6'0

Cuz they can't get laid

Well its strongly correlated i think
Your average girl gets approached alot, like crazy alot so higher sex drive along with lots of opportunities usually result in higher partner count

That said i had a gf with an insane sex drive which ended up in us fucking atleast once per day during weekdays and basically spending all weekends inside fucking
I goddamn miss those times man, but finding girls like that aint easy

Tbh there's a certain je ne sais quoi to it, but all of my success comes from just being fun and normal around girls.

If you blatantly hit on them you're like every other guy at the bar trying to get in their pants. If you're fun, engage them in conversation they give a fuck about, and seem like you enjoy your company beyond their vagina, you'll be fine.

Don't be nervous, basically. Just be a normal person talking to another normal person. Sometimes you'll get rejected, sometimes you'll make a friend, and sometimes you'll get laid.

Also important to be at least somewhat good looking, which I'm assuming you are because you're on Veeky Forums

bruh just get drunk/high and let your penis guide you like an antenna

for all I know half of them could have been effeminate homos in dresses but if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and smells like a duck you can put your dick in it and basically tell your friends it was a duck

>6'0
>20ish and one trap
>150 lbs LOL

5'9, 30+, 290

Just claim wizardry, at least it'll be good for laughs. 22 here, had sex one night and still wish I was a virg. Forecast for the next 8 years is bretty dry, so I won't even be able to claim natty wizard.

6'2.
About 50.
2pl8.

5'10
7 (had gf for 2 years as well)
95kg (210 lbs?)

5'7
415 (not natty)

5'8"
15 (4 were azn)

>Veeky Forums
The place where everybody benches 2pl8 and has fucked at least 15 girls.

>has a gf before he's fucked at least 10 different girls

fucking howling. shes in the doube digits I assure you. literally dont care what she says

>he thinks /pol/ wouldn't fuck an harem of women if they could

5'10

6'3"
21 total. but 9 this year since ending of a 4 year relationship.
Like 210 I'm a beginner

185cm
7×1 femenine emo boy
93kg

Breh this. It is a very safe assumption that girls in the year 2016 have slept with 20+ dudes if they lead an active social lifestyle.

>tfw get babbies 1st gf
>tfw virg
>she says "I haven't slept with alllll my boyfriends"
>she dated 6 dudes, whatevs
>later find out she has indeed fucked 28 guys
>she trickle truthed the fuck outta me
>will never let a bitch control my feels again

You learn a lot through shit shit relationships tho, my main understanding is "these hoes aint loyal".

5'9"
Around 30
165lbs

18 years old
6'0
3 ( two 9/10 and one 7/10 i'm really proud)
250 1RM

5'5
1 (a hooker)
225lb

>Girl brings me back
>tells me she never fucks guys the first night like this
>believe her cause she's really cute and seems really innocent
>she gets blacked out drunk one night and told me she went through a phase where she fucked 10 guys in a few months after getting cheated on by her bf

yeah, they all lie so bad about it.

>6'10
>4
>365 x 1

5'11
130lbs

5'7
khv
135x3x5

shut-in outside of work/school

Op here
I feel you mang.

6'2

Man I went to this one party and this chick I've known since Jr. High, goody two shoes, amazing grades, fucks a turno manlet within 15 minutes of the party. I was literally fucking flabbergasted, like, no fucking way hahahaha.

At the same party, this one chick that came with us legit tongue fucked 5 guys at the party, it was insane. Once again, this chick was assumed to have relative morals/standards. Die hard Christian chick, just making out with dudes left n' right.

That night my realities shifted lmfao

Not really dude. I just wanted to ask a question

6'7". 9. 245 lbs bench (also my BW).

Could have been more women but I've been in a relationship during 90% of my prime.

I feel like i have no idea what im doing or doing wrong but from the result im getting (or rather lack of result) i know something is terribly wrong

I talk to people alot and im not autistic or spergy at all when i speak to people but it just seems like...i cant explain it
I got a shock when i read up on RSD and their pickup tips because around 75% of these things im already doing and im not joking when i say its getting me nowhere

Im comfortable around girls and i think they feel the same way, touching is never an issue and ive had a job where a girl was grinding on me at work
And before you ask, yes i tried to hit that but she had a boyfriend which i didnt know about at the time but does explain why she kept flaking out on all our dates

5'11
170lbs
Pic related
End my existence.

6'3" 190 10% with chicken legs (was heavier back when I squatted too) ripped/athletic upper body chad mode, 17.5" lean arms as reference

lmao3.5plate pb (at higher bw back then), only lift for aesthetics these days though, high rep 2.5

get on my level, Veeky Forumsizen of 7 years. oh and my face is model tier (actually signed as one), I am just an autist and ignore women when they mire me kek, also /r9k/ has made me so bitter towards them that I don't even want a relationship at this point

>mfw when i read tongue fucked i assume she stuck her tongue in some dudes ass
>mfw ur just talking about making out

wew lad underaged

Idk I'm still a virgin at 19. I have my own group friends, go to the gym, have a job and attending uni for a cs degree. I come from a fairly conservative chinese family and I'm positive all my cousins from ugly to average are virgins.

Is this all girls sleep with 100 men a meme or a beach city life western concept?

This guy gets it. Just treat them like people, don't try to get in their pants right off the bat, and don't overthinking everything.

6'8
250lbs
6 penetration's
10 blowjobs

5'8"

5'8

300lb

5'10"
Somewhere around 20
110 lel

I'm handsome and funny. This is why you don't lift for girls.

Post picture of your "17.5" lean arms."

6ft

You are the future me
Im btw

5'9
85lbs.

Fatty on a quest.

>6'0"
>0
>don't lift

5"11
10 I think
3x5 165lbs lol

>5'10"
>1
>325

We've been dating for 8 years. Probably going to settle down together once we both get out of grad school. Feels good mang.

Just make a goal to tame some strange before you get to 300

>5'9"

>3

>90 lbs :(

I just started lifting a month ago

girls who sleep with 100 men isnt a meme

well maybe a 100 is intense but id say girls in their 20s have probably fucked around the same number of guys as their age, at least in america. consider what your number would be if society was structured in a way that girls constantly wanted to fuck you and all you had to do was say "yes" to do so

dont worry about being a virgin dude, especially if ur chinese, its pretty normal

nothing really changed when i lost my virginity and having casual sex isnt really that great unless you actually have nothing else going for you

focus on your life and get a good job and $$$ and you will get all the pussy you could ever want (if thats what you want to go after)

otherwise if you dont really give a shit, hold off on relationships, fuck around a little if you want, and marry some young girl when ur old to make babies or if you happen to find some good girl (probably not that hard to find some autistic quiet asian girl studying some STEM degree) thats fine too

6'0
I don't know... 12? I'm quite picky though.
2 pl8

I had no problems getting laid when i was ottermode borderline skelly though, women don't really care.

mirin

6'1
10, i paid 3
285x5

>tfw not ugly just boring

6'1
235 max

I don't think you'll find much correlation between these three numbers. The second depends on personal choice at least as much as it depends on ability or attractiveness; some people favor long term relationships, some people favor staying indoors.
5'11

5'6
160lbs

5'9"
340x3