Canada will become a major financial and technological hub in the next 15 years rivaling America

>Canada will become a major financial and technological hub in the next 15 years rivaling America

Silicon Valley = Waterloo (Vitalik's Alma matter)

Wall Street = Bay Street

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/canadian-securities-commission-cryptocurrencies-icos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm from Toronto and even I think you're an idiot. Waterloo? Lolz, stop.

There is no country on this earth more enamored with mediocrity than this one
We will never become a technological or financial superpower for the simple reason that anybody with either ideas or greed leaves and goes to the states

>having the capital to become a financial/technological hub when this fag government operating as a majority with less than 40% of the vote is hellbent on squeezing every last taxable cent from you it possibly can so it can fund whatever trendy SJW crusade happens to be in vogue this month.

I can't afford to outright leave but I'm diverting more and more of my cash into crypto to keep Justin's limp wrists away from it, at least for the time being until he starts stealing that too.

>leafs are actually this retarded

Also Vitalik dropped UWaterloo like a wet bag of gravel as soon as he figured out where the real money is

Over 50% tax rates and intolerable people will do this

After going through our education I'm surprised more people don't turn out like him desu.

It's sad because I used to be like you. I refused to believe our country was this irrelevant compared to the burgers but as I began my career I had to accept that fact. Currently looking for jobs down south as we speak, it's where the money is at.

Right now Canada sees the benefits of crypto because of all that tax money. Basically they are bending over backwards to allow crypto a huge wide swath in order to get in on some of the action. I wouldn't be surprised if they lowered the tax amount on crypto soon to attract more Canadian based ICO's.

we like it because a lot of chinese are using it to move money out of there to here with it

look how many profiles for localbitcoins are in vancouver and toronto

Canada is shit
t. leaf

Just the fact that canadianbitcoins is allowed to operate in Canada as a cash based business is a huge "come on in" flag. Also this
news.bitcoin.com/canadian-securities-commission-cryptocurrencies-icos/

I'm left holding the bag on 20 years of Canadian education

F-feels bad man

Trust me, No one said it wasn't shit. But it seems they want to at least be pretty decent with crypto. Everything else will likely remain shit though. :\

Burdened with a plethora of taxes, student loans, no jobs, bad weather, no industry, all Canada has is overpriced homes now. Immigration is out of control and even safety is compromised. Everyone I know that left became immensely successful and they left not because there were better offers abroad but because there were no offers domestically. Literally there are no jobs so people just give up and leave.

Waterloo?? What??

Toronto as a tech hub, certainly. Google, Shopify, etc.

But...Waterloo? The school is top-tier for compsci but c'mon.

toronto is too expensive for a startup

Not with the OSC being niggers they wont

I've seen a number of chink convenience stores here in Toronto with Bitcoin ATM's.

Canada will become a 3rd world, radical Muslim shithole ruled by rich chinks oh wait it already is.

Literal Waterloofag here, OP is right
Blackberry yesterday, kik today, what's next? Probably hundreds of tech unicorns exploding our economy into prosperity and transforming our ultracuck maple culture into a principled and proud society of ambitious geniuses
Waterloo will be a superpower by 2020, all we need is a few more Indians