Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKlySSjgSMw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>come off tren
>immediately stop taking caber

>two weeks later my nips are looking a little puffy
>"wait a minute"
>squeeze them and lactate BLACK FUCKING FLUID WTF

what does it mean? It was like semi black, not completely opaque. sort of see-through, but definitely black

triple jbs fl gf

>BLACK FUCKING FLUID
That's horrifying. Sounds like something is infected.

super aids probably
you should taper off caber

when switching from babbys first blast to babbys first cruise, should I keep the tuesday/thursdays pin schedule or can I switch it up?

250 mg test e to 100mg test e

Get an exorcist jesus

what the fuck am i reading

wait so you're going to cruise on 100mg of test e from "blasting" 250?

in4 jaylbayt

you need to link to the previous thread in OP ffs
also jb fl gf

should I just continue with the 250? I was gonna cycle but I was naive

he probably meant 250mg every three days
or so I hope

still not sure why he pins tuesday thursday?
you should pin monday morning / thursday evening.

sounds like necrosis srsly

im gonna BnC for a long time now.

I start with 250 just to see how things work out and how it feels like. How the gains are and so on.
When i feel confident, i bump up to 500.

The only other thing i ever consider to do is deca, because of dry gains and less sides.

Fuck everything else, fuck orals and shit like tren or hgh.
I saw so many people, even friends getting huge on 250mg/500mg BnC.

You realise that you sound like every roider ever? "Haha I will never touch that shit it's bad for you". Before you know it you're on tren

>Thick/sticky green/black discharge: This is usually the result of mammary duct ectasia, a problem that's fairly common in women in their 40s and 50s. It's an inflammation of one or more milk ducts, much like an internal pimple. It may be painful, but often isn't.

Says you might have breast cancer breh

where do i buy steroids at

Those are insanely high doses m8

from steroid dealers, duh!

From some bloke in the gym changing room

no, thats how every roiders sounds like:

>just one cycle

im taking the next step to actually do BnC.

>Before you know it you're on tren
Usually yes, but i know myself. I am very disciplined. I can abstain from so many things in my life.

>no tv
>nothing else but water
>no meat
>only cold showers
>always sleeping at 9pm
>no fap since 1.5 years
>didnt miss a single workout in 2 years

Small things, but try doing all these for years and years.
Most people couldnt.

go to reddit SST, go to wiki, click approved vendor list

>>no tv
>>nothing else but water
>>no meat
>>only cold showers
>>always sleeping at 9pm
>>no fap since 1.5 years
>>didnt miss a single workout in 2 years

I do not envy you

thats fine, a lot of people say its shit to live like this.

yet i am the happiest person i have ever been in my life, everything was shit in the past, now its good.
Im never going back.
and its supposed to even get better.
gonna join masT club heh.

No im not autistic and watch anime in my free time and hold rafeugee welcome signs at the station, even if that list makes it sound like it.

>>no tv
>>nothing else but water
>>no meat
>>only cold showers
>>always sleeping at 9pm
>>no fap since 1.5 years
>>didnt miss a single workout in 2 years

Kind of seems like a living hell.

hows the social life?

>No im not autistic and watch anime in my free time
Never going to make it.

I do
>no fap
>no meat

and generally try to live /str8edge/ but my sleep schedule is fucked because I work out at night.

How do you feel no meat affects your steroid use? I'm going to start legal TRT soon but have been worried that no meat will prevent me from getting the most out of a blast.

I do get protein from whey, yogurt, cottage cheese, and wheat gluten. Do you have recommendations for making gains while abstaining from meat?

fkn normal brah. i go to partys and drink myself into oblivion and do stupid shit and smoke weed and play games and make retarded jokes and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

just the usual, but have my small list of things i do/not do because it makes me feel good and gives me a lot of benefits.
Im piss poor yet i have a nice car and a cross bike, go out on weekends and can afford roids.

finding the balance is the key. being a nigger with a stick up your ass or being a slobby lazy undisciplined piece of shit isnt good for you.

Pea protein + soy protein + veggies = high protein veg soup.
Would recommend

Ok lads so I just made an appointment at this super sketchy testosterone replacement clinic in Detroit. What can I go to make sure I get prescribed something? My plans so far are to binge drink every night, get 3 hours of sleep every night, go on a huge calorie deficit and drink only soda and eat only candy. Also I'm gonna take a lot of stimulants. And Im planning on breaking down and crying in the office because of how I can't get erections anymore and how I have no libido or motivation. I really think this is going to work. Any other suggestions?

Is this Obama?

glad to hear that bro :)

>i go to partys and drink myself into oblivion and do stupid shit
>>always sleeping at 9pm

what does meat have to do with all of this.

you get your nutrients = you get your gains.

im literally making (or did make) the best gains out of everyone in my gym for the time i have lifted and dont feel any different.

i was even vegan for halph a year and nothing changed. only my acne cleared up and my hair looked better.

daz it mang, dont buy into all this memery.

Also protein from milk and eggs are biologically the same fucking thing as meat protein, because it comes from the same sources, its the same fucking thing.

vegan is a different story, but you are just a vegetarian so there is literally no difference.

i personally dont even drink milk or eat eggs.
i just eat cheese sometimes and products with milk in it, which makes me a vegetarian still.
im basically 80% vegan

heh yeah sounds stupid :D

the 9pm is meant for work days, because i get up at 5am.

on weekends thats a different story obviously.

maybe i should have said.

>minimum of 8 hours of sleep everyday without exceptions.

he's not even an american citizen

Thanks jerr

I read a few threads on stupid bb forums saying that meat is essential and you shouldn't bother with sterons otherwise. Do you not eat meat or limit it?

Soup sounds yummy. It would give me a good option to turn to outside of dairy sources.

yeah they taped him while he was traveling and working out in a hotel gym

u mirin?

You could pin a couple weeks before and Really crash your shit.

>what does meat have to do with all of this.

basically i fell for the memes on some bb forums where they were saying steroid use without meat is retarded as mentioned i try to keep an open mind and not get too arrogant with my understanding of biology and stuff so i can keep learning but that does tend to backfire

i've been studying this shit for months now so maybe i should start to trust myself

awesome to hear that you are making great gains on an 80% vegan diet. that is very encouraging. i used to blame low gains on vegetarian diet but now I know it was low T all along

How long after PCT do you start recovering and making gains at a normal pace again. I regret ever doing a cycle , the gains were great but damaging my endocrine for gains? Not worth it ,don't want to be living and pinning trt for the rest of my life.

Well it's in a week so I don't have time for that. Oh well If I don't get a script this time I'll just take some LGD 4033 and try again somewhere else. Actually what would be better for crashing my test? LGD4033 or just regular Test E? I have a couple bottles of Test E currently but want to wait until I am sure I can't get a script before using this UGL shit

What do you vegetarian bros eat? Like a big list is fine.

Been disenfranchised with the meat industry for a long time but Im not exactly high T so Ive shyed away from hurting my gains even further. But now that my hormones are exogenous... no execuses.

im natty and i made better gains then all the meat eating fucktards at my gym.

my co-workers call bullshit on me being a vegetarian because they say im too big.

its all memes.

and as i said before, while veganism is one thing.

eating meat or eating milk products/eggs for protein is the same thing. Its animal protein. the same proteins you find in meat is also in eggs and milk/cheese.

hell i get my protons from fucking nuts and beans and oats n shit and i make sik gains.

>LGD4033
this

i think test e would be noticed by a doc bc of low lh/fsh levels which they'd probably check as well

I eat a ton of meat.
I used to work with a guy who had ligers, he would mix up their aminos. If it's good enough for ligers it's good enough for me, so I try to get a range of aminos.

i eat:
>brown rice and quinoa pasta
>vital wheat gluten veggie sausages (many brands out there - i like some of the tofurky flavors but mostly "field roast" brand from whole foods)
>eggs
>milk
>yogurt
>cottage cheese
>whey powder
>casein powder
>rice+lentils
>sometimes pea/rice protein powder
>and veggies obviously

>like 5 differnt kinds of nuts and seeds
>oats
>potatoes
>rice
>pasta
>lotta veggies
>beans
>hemp seeds for dem protons

i dont eat those but as a vegetarian they are a good source:

>eggs obviously
>milk
>and milk products

>ligers
holy shit i thought these were not real
now i'm going to spend the next 15 mins watching liger vids
thanks

that sounds horrifically fucking gay and a godawful way to live

if trying to reduce the criteria for personal happiness to these moronically over-simplified binary choices is the only way you can get through life, you might have some more serious underlying issues

usually crops up in a bunch of fucking idiots treating the same retarded messiah complex of self-denial as some holy, pure new age bullshit

it is somehow possible to be a healthy, relatively normal person without forcing yourself to autistically meet all of these imaginary goals

>I used to work with a guy who had ligers, he would mix up their aminos. If it's good enough for ligers it's good enough for me, so I try to get a range of aminos.

I can't stop laughing.

I think you are making a big mess out of it.

You say its horrific and imaginary, yet its plain and simple.

Whatever makes you happy bro. This is what made me a better person on a daily basis.

Let me ask you, if you are too much of a weak minded person, if your will is so weak, that you cant even abstain hot showers and retarded TV shows, what does that say about your person?

This is not a question directed to you, but just another way of seeing it.

And as i said before, you gotta find the balance.

Im not sitting at home and writing anecdotes on /pol/ and defend woman on sluthate.com.

I dont even behave or look even close to what would fit a person with a lifestyle like that.

Besides all of that, i can see how you think that its gay and it does indeed sound gay. But it works for me and it makes me happy.
Fuck i watch some retarded TV ad or Show just once and i have to puke 16x times.

Also stuff like lots of sleep, drinking water instead of red bull is just common logic for me.

whoops there go those imaginary binary choices again, where somehow if you aren't abstaining from one of the simple fucking pleasures of modern civilization like a fucking hot shower then you're a weak-willed shitbag

sweet jesus what the fuck kind of half baked dime store assbaby philosophy is this

hey brick, are there any alternatives to datbtrue now that he's gone?

and is tom going to continue.. working?

>I used to work with a guy who had ligers
>who had ligers
>ligers

You can't just fucking mention a random guy you know "had ligers" without some fucking background dude

So do you watch TV or any stuff like that without commercials? I hate watching ads and normie TV like news and stuff but I do like some shows.

Also what are some habits that you think have benefited you directly the most? I think for me, nofap and noalcohol are the best. I think if I can find a way to sleep at 9pm that would also change my life.

But to me I don't see shower temperature as having such a huge influence on my life, if you know what I mean. Just wondering if you have found that some things are more important in the degree to which they improve you than others.

i know there is not point in arguind with people like you, because you will just twist my words and make me look the retard at the end.

if drinking piss makes you feel amazing and improves your life in every aspect, wouldnt it be the wisest to keep drinking piss even if everyone tells you its retarded.
also i saw what you are taking and how you look like, i dont expect you to understand this.

> if you aren't abstaining from one of the simple fucking pleasures of modern civilization like a fucking hot shower then you're a weak-willed shitbag

Its not about the "if you dont" its about the "if you cant".
If you cant abstain hot showers, yes you are a weak person.
If you can abstain it, but you dont do it because you dont give a fuck, then you are not a weak person.

Its about "can" brah.

> kind of half baked dime store assbaby philosophy is this

again, you make a philosophy and a big mess out of it, but its plain, simple and straightforward.

who knows, maybe when i start BnC ill stop all of it even though i doubt it.

I also failed incline bench today. Weight was doable but at my second rep my shoulders literally gave out. Felt weird but not painful.

Fatigue?

It was after 8 sets bench and 6 btn press.

And that's why I don't roid.....

Take notes kids

Fatigue

Implying its roids.

Obviously it's gw induced nipplactacious gynocancer.

It's hard for me to critize. His english is better then my Dutch. lol

See what your shoulder feels like tomorrow. Might be a joint thing.

why would you abstain from hot showers for no reason, though?

He rescued them from a circus because they were going to kill them. He owns a few businesses so he could afford them

not really but the forum itself took a lot of fucking brain sweat to winnow out useful information, like it was all relevant shit but it was such an unholy clusterfuck of esoteric nitty gritty actual how the specific peptides interact with what substrates and receptors down to the really practical shit like this his how x works this is how you use it for x purpose and this is a quick blush at the broad concepts behind the compound

also a lot of really tenuous correlative shit that, while cool from a thought experiment kind of approach, isn't really truly usable beyond the starting point of actual rigorous clinical investigative work

oh and I guess this kinda settles that lingering question of if tom = dat unless they really did just do a wholesale management swap during the toms -> avs transition after that al-jazeera shit came out

it isn't on me to somehow interpret in the best possible light how you choose to represent your ideas, fuckknuckle

>if drinking piss makes you feel amazing and improves your life in every aspect, wouldnt it be the wisest to keep drinking piss even if everyone tells you its retarded.

false comparison, going full bear grylls doesn't involve fetishistically denying yourself pleasure while you're drinking your barrel aged piss

>also i saw what you are taking and how you look like, i dont expect you to understand this.

no please continue this thought, I'd love to hear what kind of retarded shit you can keyboard vomit

>Its not about the "if you dont" its about the "if you cant".

oh don't fucking even try to start shifting that goalpost now, you own your shitty opinions and you stick to them

you put forth a rhetorical question about being a weak-willed person that can't abstain from, of all things, a fucking hot shower and how it's some deep commentary on your person

>again, you make a philosophy and a big mess out of it, but its plain, simple and straightforward

I'm not the one pontificating about how my shit doesn't stink while I beat off in a dark corner because I totally didn't use my boiler today and don't eat meat

p sure I was one of the ones calling it retarded volume

how were their skills in magic powers?

Well, i'm dutch as well. It's true our language is hard though.

A lot is "go by feel".

Especially de and het, our "the".

Afaik there is no way to tell which it should be. Only that something feels off if you make a mistake.

It's been years since I took any kind of english test, but I have taken both the TOEFL and IELTS and aced both while I thought my english was just above average.

Yes, i hate TV ads and retarded shows and just overall news. I dont even listen to news anymore.
>kid got raped
>muslim blew up
>nigger got shot
>police brutality
>more retarded ads
Its always the same shit and i keep getting reminded of how fucked up this world is. Fuck that.
Overall i stay away from negativity. I dont visit places like /r9k/ or click on these "tfw no gf" threads here on fit.

The problem i have with TV is that, you have to watch whatever kind of bullshit shows up and you have to wait until its over, brainwashing your slowly into liking it, making you a junkie who hates and also loves his drug.

On my pc i just watch what i want. So yes i still watch my favourite shows. But i really only watch the ones that are worth my time.
I dont start watching some netflix shit because im bored or something.

>you think have benefited you directly the most
nofap and more sleep.

No fap.
Being horny 24/7 gives you the urge to approach and hit on girls constantly, which in return makes you confident in order to even hit on them. Its bro-science but it works for me.

The 9pm thing is just for sleep. I look better, i feel better, i have more energy, i train harder, i train more, i make more gains etc. Its just essential.

I drink alcohol, but only when its worth it. So on good parties or some shit, that happens maybe every few months. Same with weed. I smoke it, but rarely. If you were an alcoholic i can see how it can help you.

The cold showers is just for discipline gains and feeling manly lol. There is not much point to it else, its just to test myself basically: " can you do it faggot?". If you know what i mean.

basically those meme quotes

>just be yourself
>just do whatever makes you happy

are the way to go for me. Exspecially the second one.

3 years ago? Probably, sounds like something you'd say.

>I'd love to hear what kind of retarded shit you can keyboard vomit

Brick, post more often pls.

Like i said before, this discussion wont lead to anywhere. There is not much point to continue talking.

What am i supposed to tell you brah. You think its stupid, i think its awsome.
It makes me feel good, so ill continue doing it.

Thats all i can tell you, wether it is stupid or not.

+

The ultimate goal in life is to be happy and satisfied.
If you do that, you win in life, simple as that.

I saw some guy saying Nolva 40/40/20/20 was way too little for a 12 week cycle of Test-e 500mg.

Does that make any sense at all? All I've seen so far lists this for a PCT on a beginner cycle.

no its enough.

fuck there are people coming off from years of BnC without pct

Thanks for replying.

I think the biggest thing holding me back is I am addicted to r9k and pol. r9k is toxic for mental health (obviously) and pol is pretty much how you described the news.

I will definitely try to do what you do for sleep. I would love to work out in the am, it is just so easy to make a routine where working out comes after the job because it kind of relieves the stress from work.

I kinda don't give a fuck about girls (might be due to r9k conditioning) but I like nofap for the mental gains of being able to really focus on stuff that I'm interested in learning (which, for me is ancient philosophy and o-chem in my ever-shrinking free time) and not be disturbed with horniness or thoughts of roasties and their stupid ways.

Your English is gr8 esp compared to masts

Like if you said english was your first lang I'd believe you

Where as mast phrases everything in a way that you know it's not his. If he said it was I'd think he had brain damage kek

>i know there is not point in arguind with people like you, because you will just twist my words and make me look the retard at the end.
Isn't this sort of like admitting you're retarded? >aced both while I thought my english was just above average.
That's because a lot of native english speakers can't not speak inglish so good.

instagram.com/p/BKlySSjgSMw/
would this be a good starting point for roids?

is this steroid?

idk can't see what it contains, show label

Compared to other countries. UK and US and english as first language in general are exempt. They wouldn't need the test.

But the average UK citizen would score around 74% iirc, while mine was 96. TOEFL at least. I don't remember the IELTS average.

Apart from my pronunciation which is somewhere between American, British and Canadian, specifically westcoast/bc Canadian, it's hard to tell I'm dutch.

Im trying to master Estuary English atm. I want into southern drawl later.

>>also i saw what you are taking and how you look like, i dont expect you to understand this.

I'd still just love some insight on how you could possibly think this would work out well for you, I'm just waiting over here in absolute unbearable anticipation

mast might've inherited the dent

>Isn't this sort of like admitting you're retarded?

it's the natural progression for these kinds of dumbfucks

make wild masturbatory assertions about how ~superior~ your lifestyle is, someone with more than two neurons to rub together calls them on their bullshit, goalposts start shuffling along, and eventually they end up in the next fucking county over

you'll almost never see an outright "I was wrong" though, so you should let go of that fantasy and just get your enjoyment from relentlessly bullying them for their terrible autistic opinions

>legal
>maybe worth taking

pick one

>toxic for mental health

this is exactly what you should prevent, always, at all times to stay away from shit that fucks with your mind and your worldview too much.

the fact you said you dont give a fuck about girls just tells me already you have spent too much time on r9k and pol.

Its just like the first time i came to Veeky Forums, where the manlet meme got to me (im 5'11" lmao") and then i was reminded in real life thats its bullshit by seeing my 5'7" manlet friends pulling more girls than me lmao.

Its toxic, it messes with your mind, and after some time you actually start believing the bullshit.

Always try to prevent at all costs, its crucial.
One of the reasons i cant watch TV anymore. I feel like my IQ drops by 50% with every hour of TV

you realize that steroids aren't illegal correct?

Niggas, I'm drunk so please help me out with basic Calculus.

> have 0.22 um and 0.45 um filters (ie. blocks non-steroid contaminants greater than 0.22 and 0.45 um in diameter)
> the dirtier or 'smaller' a filter, the slower it allows steroids to pass through
> the harder you push, the more likely you break a filter

Does it make sense to multi-phase, use a 0.45 um then a 0.22 um, on the same product to streamline the process? Basically I figure, the first 'large' filter catches the big shit and chemicals are pushed through very quickly. Thus I'd have far greater consistency with the 0.22 um filters, less likely to break them, and generally taking about the same amount of time until the filter is no longer viable?

> that feel when I suspect your chemical dealer doesn't even consider this shit

>lean muscle accelerator: 200mg

fucking kek

No, it's chicken embryo peptides.

the only "good" thing in that is IGF-1 and you are better of buying mk-677

?
what does it do?

They are, in most countries anyway.

not america

>what does it do?
google it you fucking retard

They are, pretty much. But mostly it's easier to remember than "not allowed to have or use without prescription."

nothing

>/pol/

so you are a racist.

you should stop helping him out.

hes a racist cuck, the worst kind of cuck

its not racism its truth

Pol is just anti-pc/anti-sjw.

A racist cuck is not as bad as a regular cuck.

500mg Test E, 300mg Tren A every week for 12 weeks, along with anadrol vs winstrol?