Feels

>getting swole as fuck for gf
>she just goes ahead and cheats on me with this skinny-jeans wearing fuckboi that looks like a full blown fag

what the fuck is wrong with girls man

>what the fuck is wrong with girls man

Everything

>that first sip of the day
is there a better feel?

Gee, OP, women cheat on millionaires and guys with huge dicks, but I guess your gym PRs must keep bitches faithful, eh?

FACE HEIGHT FRAME is not just a Veeky Forums meme my friend

she could cheat with anyone

but why did she choose a a skinny fuckboy that looks straight out of a gay club?

just be happy, I know it sucks balls but you dodged a bullet.

>tfw you buy some SARMs

women are instinctual, egocentered creatures

she probably was just feeling lonely at that particular moment, and you werent around, so she found the first source of 'comfort' nearby and used it

>that first sarm of the day

I dont get it. what's up with this kids soft drink meme?

Maybe he was funnier, maybe he had more friends than you, maybe he was taller, maybe he had more moneys, maybe he had a better car.

>Be me
>life with gf
>Tired of not progressing in life
>Get fit, start college, thinking life will be great
>Gf leaves me for another dude, i become homeless, hopelessly single and severly depressed

Right now id kill for another gf, FWB or hell even a date at this point but chances of that are equal to me managing to turn back time...

>relying this hard on people to have your back for you to function
wew lad

>zero ultra
what the hell goes beyond zero? is there some kind of negative sugar in it?

>tfw you're doing your cardio on in empty row of treadmills and a girl comes up and gets on the one right next to you

You dated an immature cunt who only cares about herself. Thank her for not making you spend any more time that you had to with such a vapid ass hole.

Keep lifting.

>getting swole as fuck for gf
First mistake, never do something that requires so much dedication purely for a girl (you should still do it, but for other reasons). Women are attracted to men who consider them an afterthought, if you're too needy, you will actively repel her.

"DO NOT APPROACH ME! I AM ARMED! I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN AND I WILL NOT BE HARASSED!"
>intentionally set off the lunk alarm to scare her away and keep my virginity in tact.

Um...are you kidding?
I live with my gf and she finds a new guy, you expect me to stay and watch her go out with him every day?
Not fucking likely mate and id love to see you do better at avoiding it in my position

Any normal person would rely on other people to provide a home in the same extent i did

>Women are attracted to men who consider them an afterthought, if you're too needy, you will actively repel her.
This is something i cant get my head around
>Try to attract women
"Nah bro, youre trying and its a turnoff for women. They wont want that"
>Stop trying to attract women
Now nothing happens at all, girls show no attraction whatsoever and sex is pretty much off the table

So what the hell am i supposed to do?

>Gf leaves me for another dude, i become homeless,
what
how did you get kicked out of your own house nigger?

We shared an apartment together and things were great but when she started dating another fucking dude she didnt want to leave and it was a shared contract so i had no legal right to kick her out and she wasnt leaving

So i could either leave or stay and watch my gf go on dates with some dude she was fucking instead of me
It only lasted for three months then i worked shit out so its not really a problem but id love to see who is stupid enough to stick around and watch the shitshow of his gf fucking some other guy

>live with gf
>started doing low carb beginning of last year
>started at 191lbs, 5'11"
>shitty beer gut, double chin
>lost 25 pounds in about seven months
>sex life goes to shit for some reason toward the end of those months
>feeling shitty and depressed despite having lost weight
>fall off of low carb
>managed to stay off of sugary drinks
>still starting to gain the weight back
>183lbs
>sex life still shit, not much interest in having sex, hard to maintain a boner when I try to force myself
>worried I might have low test
>even more worried I might've lost interest in my gf
>discover Veeky Forums
>lurked for a few weeks, read the fucking sticky
>decided to start counting calories
>eating at 1700cal, doing bodyweight exercises
>down 15 pounds in two months
>weight I've lost feels different this time, like it's way more sustainable
>waist size has shot down to nearly what I was as a stick in high school
>gf and I fuck like rabbits again
>feeling fucking great

I've got a lot more work to do, but in about 5-6 more months if I keep it up like this I'll be in the best shape of my life. Thank you, Veeky Forums. And sorry, OP, you're gonna be okay.

I'm not saying you should stop going after women, that's not the point. Obviously you aren't going to get women if you don't put any effort in. The best way I can put it is to act like a man who already gets a lot of sex. Think of the average Chad. He will approach women and put in some effort to get sex, but if an individual girl rejects him , he won't lose sleep over it. If a girl demands something of him, he will tell her that she can go if she doesn't like it. Basically, you should like women, but not an individual woman, makes sense?

pretty cuck fampai

grab a 12 gauge and kill em
then bury them hush hush.

SSSSLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPPP

BURP

AAHHHH

>Talking to girl a bit
>Like her, think she likes me
>Super friendly, hugs me when she sees me
>Find out she has a boyfriend
Fucking why
I guess I shouldn't be in a relationship at the moment anyway, hopefully they break up soon

Legitimate top fucking cuck.

Thanks for the laugh.

Why didn't you rekt his shit?

actually this all is wrong

maybe she was just horny? women have sexual needs too, its not like they will just hop on the better model if it was like this 90% of men wouldnt have sex ever

How stupid can you be? Say she breaks up with her boyfriend, you think she won't go around doing the same thing to you? Stop being such a thirsty nigger.

99 percent chance he fucked her
why are you willing to date used goods?

Didn't mean it like that, not saying I want her to leave him for me, just that once her status changes I'd like to take her out or something

Everyone around me is used

>makes sense?
Sure does but it aint really working for me
Im cool and comfortable around women but that doesnt work for me at all

It just feels like its hopeless, chase a single woman and get rejected or dont try with several and find no success
I cant wrap my head around it, why cant women put some effort in aswell?

I like to chase but id like to catch someday aswell

Youd do things diffrently i assume?

1. I wanted to but i knew she on some level wanted it because she could use it against me
2. It wouldnt solve anything or make feel better

Not cheating on your gf first so that if they tell you they cheated or you find out you dont care but still have the morale high ground.

You fucked up OP.

I have the solution to your dilemma OP.
Just fuck him in the ass.

As a open minded guy that has sucked at least two cocks in his life(last month), I'd fuck your gfs in a heartbeat just to boost my own ego. Sure I might not be straight, sure I get hard thinking about cuddling with men, but I'd still fuck your bitch mang, just because of how high the price of pussy is(in the sexual economy).

If you think that's some Elliot Rodger type thinking then you better check yourself before a guy like me would fuck your bitch just for dem stats.

tl;dr
I'd fuck your girlfriend just because pussy is more valuable than dick.

Now how's the irl cucked gay fag?

Not that guy you're talking to, but bitching how it's not fair is childish. The important thing is to realize how those things actually work (in real life, not like in the movies) and then either accept it or refuse to play.

>tfw brother is a gay autist and bullied me when I was younger
>sister tried to kill herself a while back and acts like a completely different person
>she gets puzzled easily and relies on parents a lot
>mum broke down in tears asking if she was a bad parent
>try to tell her they're just fucked up and she was a great parent
>won't stop crying
I can deal with the other two but it kills me seeing her cry like that

>You'd do things differently i assume?
Holy fucking kek I'm not the guy you replied to but you have to be a troll, idk why im even replying to this bait but if this is true let me tell you this.
1. If she cheats on you, she doesnt respect you
2.Why go out with a woman that doesnt respect you and thinks that youre a little pussy
3. She WILL, i repeat she WILL, do it again
4. If a woman cheats, she is trash, no ifs ands or buts about it.
5. Why would you date trash?
6. Why would you date a slut? Because thats what she is user, she's a slut.
7. Why would you even allow a woman to cuck you? How do you live with yourself. Honestly a cuck is only one rung above pedophile, I would rather live with a convicted murderer than a cuck.

Yes, user, we do things differently, we aren't little pansies that get literally cucked. I also assume you won't be voting Trump

My problem is also that things dont work as people say they should
For instance people say keeping a relationship together in your teens in hard, i found it quite the opposite and had no problems keeping my gf. People say girls get more interested in guys and relationship when they get older, ive found that girls my age (28) spend their time traveling and have zero interest in dating/relationships

People say girls are attracted to fit, confident guys with ambition but i have found that now that im fitter, more ambitious and confident im having a very hard time finding dates
Meanwhile both other guys who are less confident and spend their days watching anime with no desire to find a job ever gets laid

I cant figure it out at all because what you guys say doesnt seem to apply IRL at all

Um, we broke up and i left my home because i DIDNT want to be cuck and staying around to watch my exgf date some other dude

Id love to know how youre supposed to prevent her from fucking some other guy after your breakup, are you gonna kill her or something?

You forgot to cherish her

>get fat while "bulking"
>wah wah why did my gf cheat on me with a male at a healthy weight

Really made me think.

Niglet im not calling you a cuck because you left your apartment (kind of cuckish but i could see not wanting to be arrested for beating up the guy), im calling you a cuck for going back to her

it's your calves man.

> not fucking him to assert your dominance

never gonna make it

Kill yourself

Hey M***

I hope you're in here! Sorry this is a day late, I couldn't go in yesterday (elderly parents issue), but I did go in today.

Again, thank you man!

why would you do that to doggo?

Why didn't you just bring girls back to the apartment and make her super jelly?

Simple user,
1. Fuck your sister
2. Fuck your brother in the ass
3.Fuck your mother in the ass (pussy ain't tight no moe)
There, you are in control again.

Refreshed Veeky Forums to see this. I'm glad I could help you out user! Hopefully, you'll be fine for next month and can make that other payment you were talking about, but if not, I'd be happy to get you again. I'd much perfer it, actually, since I need to do something nice to help get rid of my bad mood this time of year.

>waiting tfor the bus
>young edgy girl at the stop
>sit at opposite sits at the bus
>checking her checking me
>two weeks later
>same bus stop
>that ass looks familiar
>its her
>her again dyed her hair green (I said edgy didn't I)
>same deal same sits same looks
>fuck it grow a pair and talk to her
>finally did went ok
>mfw after we part ways my legs fucking shaking like I squat 500 pounds

Edgy cunts thats why

I'm glad you saw the post, I wanted to make sure you knew your kindness was used for its intended purpose.

I believe I will have a writing residual coming in early October (a small one) that should help me float the month.

You have no idea how much stress you took off my mind, man. I cannot thank you enough.

Does that sholder plate look like a frog to you?

Everything. Girls are only good for boning, fellow men for companionship. The less time you spend around then the more you'll like them

>tfw 24 year old kissless virgin, never been in a relationship, never been rejected because I've never asked any girl out

While I'm probably the most beta person on the planet, the only positive is at least I haven't had to deal with getting cheated on, or broken up with, or any of those bad feels.

I mean sure my entire life is one horrible bad feel that no one should be subjected to, but at least I don't have that.

There's nothing wrong with girls. You are just a colossal faggot.

Why the fuck would you even care about your mother?

No problem user. Just keep hammering out that weight. And if you can't make it through with the money, just post somewhere and I'll see it. That money is better spent on you, rather than the ex i would have spent more on tomorrow, if we were together.

Just the usual feel for me today.

>tfw no Kazakh gf

Life felt especially empty today

>walking home from work
>hear people behind me talking about mugging me
>ignore them and keep walking
>turn at corner and they don't
>see it was just some ghetto kid with a skateboard and a girl
i feel like such a pussy, i should have kicked that little faggots ass

Dude, seriously, thank you (again). I will do my best to exhaust every other means at my disposal to get back in black but I will definitely remember your continued generosity.

>rather than the ex i would have spent more on tomorrow, if we were together.

iktf... At least I think I remember it from years ago.

>That first feel of the morning

reminds me of an experience

>need to go to lenscrafters in the mall
>multiple entrances, pick one and walk in
>it's a dying ghetto mall now
>every store from that entrance is boarded up
>see a couple ghetto guys running around with open shirts
>put my bluetooth headphones away, stand up straight, and keep watching the reflections to make sure they don't try to run up behind me

>meme sarms
>not lab grade suspension
>white monster not rehab
Hory kek it's like I'm in am actual meme

Where can I get lab grade shit. Dat mk677 sleep gains is amazing

that sounds terrifying
reminds me of that elevator scene from the cabin in the woods for some reason

Ebay, ceretropic before they went under, irc.bio, all American peptides
Basically anything that isn't HARDCORRE 3LIT3 LGD4OEE
cuz who knows with that

>tfw swole
>tfw wear skinny jeans
OP you are a faggot. Wishes love men who don't give a fuck, your problem is that you give too many fucks.

!!!
I thought you left this place
>you're here forever

holy fuck, stop with the shitposting. no one is ever going to buy your gay ass drink

go die you fucking wagie shill

>tfw stole
>is black

Not the user you're replying to, but i think it's like that dadbod meme. They're easier to obtain than a "Chad" like yourself and they aren't as intimidated by them as they are by you. Solution: date more alpha women

THAT

If any of you feel like you have it bad. Just remember that my GF left me for this.

Counterpoint: you're free of the kind of girl that would leave you for that. If that's what she goes for, then you are better off senpai. Hang in there

I feel like I should kill myself on your behalf

t. virgin

btw
This is me.

Goddammit

DAILY MANLET REALITY CHECK: REPOSTED FROM /cgl/

God damn, shut the fuck up. Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. You're all insecure, petty, and meek. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard. You want me to be "honest?" You want me to be a "roastie?"

I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections.

Is that good enough? Is that bitchy enough?

ok buddy

>tfw you should be happy, but you're not and trying to hide it from everyone

I don't know what to do bros

No Lolita gf :(

CODY

I

SWEAR

TO

GOD

>every time I see a normal, functioning human with x feature I assume they're as insecure as people like me who post on Veeky Forums
>man I really hate insecure people fuck those guys haha r-right guys?
>implying im not swallowing a hook with no bait on it

that's some delightfully toxic shit there

cuck

he looks like a king of fighters character

As opposed to merely 'absolutely zero'

>at I'm seeing comes back to mine for first time
>8/10 naked in front of me
>can't get it up

Fucking kill me lads, she's away so will see her in two weeks, can't happen again. What do? Think it was nerves.

i've been gone for a month, someone fill me in on this moomoo

Fuck your feels, faggot.

God lift, do shit you enjoy, better yourself for yourself.

Quit whinging about your hurt pussy.

I got dumped by my now ex-girlfriend 3 weeks ago, and i crave so much for human contact that i was thinking of being FWB with her, it coul dbe nice, is that a bad idea? What are your experiences?

And on the bad feel:
>tfw my group of friends are going to Amsterdam this on Christmas and they took my ex and not me

I feel betrayed.